Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jimmy on the sand. It’s a sensory thing with toddlers, if they just put socks on him he’d be more comfortable

Reactions: 3
Poor little Lottie always looks like she’s dressed in clothes WAY to big. Bless her.

Reactions: 11
And why why why can they not buy the gels shoes that fit!!
Probably waiting for Clark’s or Start Rite to gift them free fittings 🙄

Well one of the girls appears to have the problems of the world on her shoulders!
Looks so weary and unhappy on this holiday they’re having!
Perhaps if she wasn’t having a phone pointed at her and her father asking her stupid inane questions all the time she’d be able to relax and enjoy the time.

Reactions: 7
Is Centerparcs a gifted stay or PR visit?
I think they’ve actually booked it themselves and wait for it …. Paid themselves!!!!!!!!! First time for everything On a different note us Essex lot do not claim Charlotte and the way she speaks … Lon day it’s long g woman g g g

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they’ve actually booked it themselves and wait for it …. Paid themselves!!!!!!!!! First time for everything On a different note us Essex lot do not claim Charlotte and the way she speaks … Lon day it’s long g woman g g g
Wow that’s a turn up for the books! They usually only rock up to the gifted opening of an envelope or anything else that doesn’t cost them diddly squat. Mind you the gelllllllls have earned their parents some good dollar throughout lockdown so only right they also treat them and Hennnnnners and Jimmy Goldenchild to a trip to Centerparcs. Bet it’s getting put through Charlex Media Ltd

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s from near Romford so that is classed as London in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stuck for ideas Char - Why not go shopping, let the gels run wild and how about they touch everything aswell - oh you did that, as you were then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like poor little has got the same
Size clothes as the twins they will be hanging off her ,

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.