Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re trying to claim it was a heart attack now just so he can put on the stupid YouTube thumbnail “MY HEART ATTACK STORY!!!!” With a photo of his stupid gormless mouth open wide fake shocked face. All for the views and likes, pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure you wouldn’t be playing football 6 weeks after a bleeping heart attack! Thick pair 🙄

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure you wouldn’t be playing football 6 weeks after a bleeping heart attack! Thick pair 🙄
Them claiming that he is makes genuine heart attack patients that haven’t yet returned to work look lazy too.
I hope people don’t actually believe that he had an actual heart attack.
Although looking at the average IQ of their fan base I fear that they’ll swallow everything the Greedyballys say 🙄

Reactions: 5
jimmys hair today! FFS cut it 😡

touching everything at the garden centre today 🙄

they know how to show them kids a good time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are the bathrooms finished? Not had an update on them.

Allowing your kids to touch & play with items for sale/display is just sheer bad manners & rude! Plus you never know who has touched it before you have!

Reactions: 2
Are the bathrooms finished? Not had an update on them.

Allowing your kids to touch & play with items for sale/display is just sheer bad manners & rude! Plus you never know who has touched it before you have!
My mum always used to say “look with your eyes, not with your hands”

Reactions: 8
So she’s gone for a bleeping stroll round the river with the dog! I wonder how Alex’ work feel about him looking after 4 kids when he is meant to be ‘working!’ Coz they sure as hell wouldn’t be allowed if he was in the office!
It’s people like him that will ruin it for people who actually do a good job working from home!

Reactions: 7
So she’s gone for a bleeping stroll round the river with the dog! I wonder how Alex’ work feel about him looking after 4 kids when he is meant to be ‘working!’ Coz they sure as hell wouldn’t be allowed if he was in the office!
It’s people like him that will ruin it for people who actually do a good job working from home!
It’s Wednesday, maybe her parents are there today.

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh cue daily updates about the amazing diet and how good it’s going, coupled with great hints/tips and recipe plans. And then for it to stop in I reckon 4 weeks?? And never spoken about again.

Reactions: 1
I think it was purely for work purposes initially. I only remember this because on bonfire night last year some neighbours had grandparents in the garden for fireworks (who in fairness did do childcare for working parents) and my son was upset we couldn’t do our usual with grandparents because we weren’t eligible for a bubble. I looked up the rules online and at that point it was very clear that the childcare bubble was solely to accommodate work and could not be used socially (so of course I just grumbled to my husband about it).

I had another look today and it’s way more vague now and doesn’t seem to restrict it to only working families for work purposes. Annoying really, so does that mean my kid could have gone to my parents all along because I fancied a little break?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just assumed we were not eligible because I don’t work.

There’s something about bragging about it online that doesn’t sit well with me though but I guess I’m just bitter as a rule follower 😂 They realistically do not need a childcare bubble it’s just an excuse to do what they’ve probably always done anyway. Like when she took her parents to a trampoline place and claimed they were providing work based childcare.

I thought childcare was for working parents?
Childcare bubbles can’t be used for social occasions. Even if they justified it for “work” they shouldn’t be bragging about going out.

You're allowed childcare... My mum has babysat so my husband and I could go out. Nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 4
I think it was purely for work purposes initially. I only remember this because on bonfire night last year some neighbours had grandparents in the garden for fireworks (who in fairness did do childcare for working parents) and my son was upset we couldn’t do our usual with grandparents because we weren’t eligible for a bubble. I looked up the rules online and at that point it was very clear that the childcare bubble was solely to accommodate work and could not be used socially (so of course I just grumbled to my husband about it).

I had another look today and it’s way more vague now and doesn’t seem to restrict it to only working families for work purposes. Annoying really, so does that mean my kid could have gone to my parents all along because I fancied a little break?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just assumed we were not eligible because I don’t work.

There’s something about bragging about it online that doesn’t sit well with me though but I guess I’m just bitter as a rule follower 😂 They realistically do not need a childcare bubble it’s just an excuse to do what they’ve probably always done anyway. Like when she took her parents to a trampoline place and claimed they were providing work based childcare.

Childcare bubbles can’t be used for social occasions. Even if they justified it for “work” they shouldn’t be bragging about going out.

Yep most of us have just taken the brunt of it. I have 4 kids. No help since last march. Just getting on with jt

Reactions: 1
Yep most of us have just taken the brunt of it. I have 4 kids. No help since last march. Just getting on with jt
That's your choice. I would say you're in the minority.

It's healthy for the kids to have their grandparents)someone else close look after them 😊

I don't think there's anything wrong with what they've done. Covid or not, everyone deserves a break here and there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.