Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hotel room is sore on the eyes. I definitely wouldn’t want to be staying there. Charlotte refers to a halloumi wrap as street food 😂
My eyes My eyes.. n the bathtub.. lord 😱

You know what I find so odd about these..

They clearly rake it in on Instagram, from their children but they literally NEVER spend their own money and do anything fun with these children. I'm from Essex so know the area well, they have southend locally which has a great theme park which the kids will love, they have farm parks locally to them, marsh farm, barleylands, old macdonalds farm all amazing days out, never see them there unless gifted. They have gruffulo trail and stick man trail locally, never do that either.. the kids never get to enjoy anything whatsoever, it's so weird that they have that many young children but don't go nowhere for children ever it happily spend all their earnings from the children on new cars, hotel stay, shopping and coffee shops. Absolute pair of twats. They are blatantly renewing their vows or something sure she mentioned this before then mr greedy had a suit the other day for something. Any money they have begged all the stuff for that aswell.
N those gels eat such a limited menu.. never encouraged to try stuff... spag bol ..n garlic bread(dry af) n McD's nuggets n chips... n of course yogurt pots

Reactions: 2
I get renewing them after a few decades of marriage & think it’s really sweet but something doesn’t sit right about doing it after 10 years unless there are insecurities on one or both sides and/or for likes!

Reactions: 4
Do the realise wedding vows don’t have an expiry date?! Still I guess they got a YouTube video out of it.
I just looked at their YouTube. Triplets pony video only got just over 300 views… it can barely be worth their time!

Reactions: 2
We will still be on here when the gels start school, won’t have to hear her say nurshrey then.

Reactions: 3
A nice family holiday… for all of Instagram to see.
turn your phone off and enjoy time with your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.