Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Florence have to go first? What did it matter? And not only did little Lottie have to go last, but she didn’t even get mentioned by name like the other two did!
And talking of names... “Annabella Galbally” What a mouthful that is!
The girls have their own colours & she was calling the girls in order of their colours in the bag. I felt so sorry for Lottie having to step back. I think it’s time to step away from the colour crap & let them pick their own or else Lottie could have helped mum by handing them out to her sisters. Her little face really tugs on my heart strings sometimes. My son is 9 & his favourite colour changes with the weather! Imagine having a colour forced on you for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The girls have their own colours & she was calling the girls in order of their colours in the bag. I felt so sorry for Lottie having to step back. I think it’s time to step away from the colour crap & let them pick their own or else Lottie could have helped mum by handing them out to her sisters. Her little face really tugs on my heart strings sometimes. My son is 9 & his favourite colour changes with the weather! Imagine having a colour forced on you for content.
Exactly, why do they have to conform to the colours their parents decided for them?

Reactions: 2
The colour thing gets on my tits. I'd love to see the girls dressed differently and allowed to make their own decision whenever it comes to their favourite colour.

I wonder what their plan is for reception, will they expect all the girls to be in the same class. I think it would be ideal for the girls to be in different classes to make their own friends and be known individually rather than the triplets. I know it depends on how many year groups there is. It also wouldn't surprise me if Annabella and Florence are kept together and Lottie in a different class.

Reactions: 10
It also wouldn't surprise me if Annabella and Florence are kept together and Lottie in a different class.
Might be the making of her if she is.

Chance to form her own identity and make her own friends etc. Without being overshadowed by the golden duo

Reactions: 7
The colour thing gets on my tits. I'd love to see the girls dressed differently and allowed to make their own decision whenever it comes to their favourite colour.

I wonder what their plan is for reception, will they expect all the girls to be in the same class. I think it would be ideal for the girls to be in different classes to make their own friends and be known individually rather than the triplets. I know it depends on how many year groups there is. It also wouldn't surprise me if Annabella and Florence are kept together and Lottie in a different class.
I think Charlotte said this week that they will be in the same class as there are only two classes per year group

• Sad
Oh that would drive me crazy. It doesn’t look right at all.
I think the original stone work looked better against the brick on the house. Who is funding all of this when they haven’t even finished the bathrooms. I can’t figure out that pair at all, I can only assume they’re fishing around for #PRsample #gifted bathrooms.
Looks like the kids spring wardrobe was either free or heavily discounted.
Bet they get a free holiday this year too.
Garage doors n main door colour change next ... where's the cash coming from... how much do they earn from the few advts they do...n the bloody... "show me ... show me
... show me" sun is shining.. show me !!! ... arrrrgh... n she starts 140000 stories with "thought I'd just pop on here" I'm like you need to pop off first !

Anyone not singing their praises is instantly labelled a troll, the only time anyone has been able to get through to them was the girls birthday last year when the twins were bought new matching prams for their dolls and lottie was left with an old one.
Even their fans turned on them for that and they eventually bought lottie a new one too.
I hate the way they differentiate twins n lottie...n she has quite a personality..is intelligent ...smart ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Probably creaming themselves today that Hinch used the same company they did for fake grass. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Agree with all the above comments regarding the colours. They will be sick of the sight of their allocated colours in a couple of years. Truly bizarre that their children have been told what their colours is and aren’t allowed to pick a different colour.

Sunday barff in the hot tub followed by being put back in the same pyjamas they’ve had on for how many nights ?? Does he realise how much of a head he sounds about jimmy’s hair... just cut the bleeping hair ( when they reopen ). Did he not learn his lesson from his own disgusting hair 🤢

Anyone not singing their praises is instantly labelled a troll, the only time anyone has been able to get through to them was the girls birthday last year when the twins were bought new matching prams for their dolls and lottie was left with an old one.
Even their fans turned on them for that and they eventually bought lottie a new one too.
I was livid at that.
Why would any parent do it?
Poor Lottie.

There is two different classes per year group at the school they’ll be going to!
There’s an exception for one one year group! Think it’s currently year 6 as there was such a huge baby boom 🤯 so there’s currently three classes!

Charlottes got an 18 month year old 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think saying them being washed 2-3 times is being generous... it recently seems to once a week ’barff’ in the hot tub. I’ve often wondered what the rest of the family think of them exploiting the kids.
I can't understand it either, I'm sure they must all read here, do they think we are all just 'trolls' and lieing, if Chezza was my sister I'd be mortified and would have to make my views known. Maybe they are all as thick as she is and can't see the damage they are doing to their neices and nephews.
As for her mum and dad, I have no words, how grandparents can be complicite in the abuse is hard to grasp.

Her dad gives me the creeps 🤮

I think the whole family are messed up, they have to be, to be OK with this. 🤷‍♀️

Ketchup & pickled onions again on the table with their “roast dinner”!!
They turn my stomach🤢
Tramps.

Surely she is joking if she thinks that is a decent looking roast dinner?!

Reactions: 3
Surely she is joking if she thinks that is a decent looking roast dinner?!
I've yet to see an appetizing roast served, frozen roast potatoes, frozen veg, meat looks like it's been cooked over 2 days, dry as leather 🤮 she is useless.

• Sick
Sunday barff in the hot tub followed by being put back in the same pyjamas they’ve had on for how many nights ?? Does he realise how much of a head he sounds about jimmy’s hair... just cut the bleeping hair ( when they reopen ). Did he not learn his lesson from his own disgusting hair 🤢
Apparently copying Oscar Ramsey.. the chef's son.. even put up a picture tagging the kiddies insta ...trying to get some traffic from there .. it'll work if Gorda Ramsey or the sisters who run that baby's account tagged

Surprisingly, Alex just admitted that the girls had been attending pre-school after trying to hide it since Christmas and getting the girls to say how much they missed their friends at school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.