Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this a while back, Henry has turned really bolshy, mind you the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree so probably taking after Alex or Charlotte, bet they can be really bolshy and arsey when they feel like it
Definitely, a long while ago Alex popped on here, his language was shocking, his favorite word seemed to be cnut*. He was vile, being very nasty and threatening if I remember rightly, so we know the fat slob reads here.

He just comes across as a big headed know-it-all, the great I am, totally up his own ar*e, but thankfully us Tattlers can see straight through him, which really gets up his nose 😂

Reactions: 4
First time posting... I’m sorry if this comes across harsh but why & how can they afford all this “big” jobs done to their home! Maybe I’m a bit jealous. Me and my two kids just moved from a refugee to a house that is like the house of horrors.. everything I’ve had to get is second hand (not bad quality though) but they just seem to have work done for any excuse!! I can’t even get a plumber out (council) due to non emergency yet there lot are having 5 different trades people in & around their home & kids every other week. Sorry rant over 🤯

Reactions: 8
First time posting... I’m sorry if this comes across harsh but why & how can they afford all this “big” jobs done to their home! Maybe I’m a bit jealous. Me and my two kids just moved from a refugee to a house that is like the house of horrors.. everything I’ve had to get is second hand (not bad quality though) but they just seem to have work done for any excuse!! I can’t even get a plumber out (council) due to non emergency yet there lot are having 5 different trades people in & around their home & kids every other week. Sorry rant over 🤯
They afford it by selling their kids’ privatise. So don’t feel bad, you’re giving your kids a better chance in life than they are x

Reactions: 8
Oh bloody hell my daughter has that yellow dress outfit from h&m, I love it but will now have to get rid of it

Reactions: 3
They can afford it because they sell their kids and get pretty much everything gifted.

Don't feel bad, your kids see their mum working hard to get things, a mum who values their privacy, unlike these two abusers who don't work don't give a tit about their kids feelings, your kids will grow up knowing the value of things.

Their house may be big, but it's just a grey box like 90% of the home accounts on insta. It's nothing special, don't let it bother you.

And they seem to have been breaking lockdown rules all year.

Reactions: 7
Good to see social distancing being carried out. Henry working along side the people doing the drive... no masks nothing. Yes I know they are outside but still you would think a bit of common sense but then again they have none.

Greaseball on the beg for bday presents for the gewls. And taken another day off?

Lazy cow spamming us with stories rambling about failed bathroom projects but mostly looking at herself in the videos and showcasing her grabby hands.

Think they are only admitting it because they are making a vlog out of it . Selling there kids again making out there life is perfect.

Now they are having the drive and front garden done, some families can’t afford to feed there kids it’s been a tit 12 months for most and these people make me so angry 😡
They need to get the drive done. It wasn't grey, how could they possibly be expected to live with a part of their house being non-grey!

Also, does Alex work? It seems it takes two of them doing the school run, both filming and not actually watching their kids properly of course.

My head hurts with these projects. We have done all our houses up start to finish, we love a project but with kids involved we use common sense..which they clearly don't have. We have done our family bathroom so kids have access to a nice bath and shower, then started our en suite when the main bathroom was finished so we had something to use, then the cloakroom. Why do both bathrooms at the same time 🙄 just madness and stupidity. How are they washing?? Oh yeah sorry hot tub bath 😏

They need to get the drive done. It wasn't grey, how could they possibly be expected to live with a part of their house being non-grey!

Also, does Alex work? It seems it takes two of them doing the school run, both filming and not actually watching their kids properly of course.
I thought this. If he’s working from home then he can’t be doing much actual work!

They afford all these home improvements by the following:

*Blantant begging
*Flogging items that were given to them as freebies
*Various ads, paid partnerships, aff links, etc etc
*Bounceback loan on their media company of which C is a director
*Alex was the first person on social media to mention mortgage holidays so I’m calling bingo on one of those as well

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Probably claimed furlough as well due to not being able to work with as many brands

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably claimed furlough as well due to not being able to work with as many brands
Paying herself the minimum salary of course so she can pay nowt in tax and a nice lump of child tax credit for her five employees (aka Henner, the Gellllllllls, and Jimmy the Favourite)

They afford all these home improvements by the following:

*Blantant begging
*Flogging items that were given to them as freebies
*Various ads, paid partnerships, aff links, etc etc
*Bounceback loan on their media company of which C is a director
*Alex was the first person on social media to mention mortgage holidays so I’m calling bingo on one of those as well
Bite them on the bum with the interest on the extra months at the end though 😅

On the beg for 4th birthday presents for the ‘gels’. I wonder if they’ll actually buy them anything themselves, after all, the girls have bought them a 6 bedroom detached house, new bathrooms, kitchen, gardens etc, it’s the least they can do 🤬

I wonder if we’ll get a repeat of Pramgate this year? That was the last time I found them even vaguely interesting!

Reactions: 11
On the beg for 4th birthday presents for the ‘gels’. I wonder if they’ll actually buy them anything themselves, after all, the girls have bought them a 6 bedroom detached house, new bathrooms, kitchen, gardens etc, it’s the least they can do 🤬
That house is bursting at the seems, those kids have every toy imaginable, they don't actually want or need anything which is very sad really. They aren't grateful for anything, don't have anything they really want, it's all just stuff to them, they get toys thrown at them on a weekly basis.

How sad for those kids, to never know what it feels like to really want something & get so excited when you get it. 😔 They just open stuff like, blughhh, nothing means anything to them.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell! How many videos today
Click click click

Anything interesting????
Only watched Alex’ and I can’t believe after 5 kids they cut sausage like that! They really are more stupid than they look!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.