Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they more greedy than these triplet floggers?
theyve jumped on the bandwagon for sure everything is free clothes x5 all the time even the girls birthday presents and a massive bouncy castle this week now too also I don’t feel comfortable with her tone towards them lovely little girls sometimes it comes across as quite nasty she actually pushed one away quite forcefully the other day when she came to close to the camera 😔 she’s definitely let Insta fame go to her head a bit
The thing is with these company’s giving item after item to these families for free it makes me less likely to order from them not sure if that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
theyve jumped on the bandwagon for sure everything is free clothes x5 all the time even the girls birthday presents and a massive bouncy castle this week now too also I don’t feel comfortable with her tone towards them lovely little girls sometimes it comes across as quite nasty she actually pushed one away quite forcefully the other day when she came to close to the camera 😔 she’s definitely let Insta fame go to her head a bit
The thing is with these company’s giving item after item to these families for free it makes me less likely to order from them not sure if that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never by anything from any company I’ve seen giving freebies to greedy Insta wankers.

Reactions: 7
It puts me off too, knowing they’ll give free stuff to greedy child sellers but not to people in need.

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely not just you, I keep a mental note of companies that give freely to grifters like the Greedyballys and never buy from them.

Yes, we don’t see other triplet parents doing this, and watching the Galbally triplets when their parents (though mostly the father) does it is so cringeworthy!
The kids look so uncomfortable with it.
I do think that he loves his children, but I wish he’d stop pestering them quite so much.
The advts are cringe n fake... i mean .. I dont believe them for 1 second .. how come the brands hiring don't realize ... n most ads start wz over exited "I'm so excited.." of course you are ..you're being paid !!

I’d like to know too, the biggest takers around.
5 of everything... mum is still tolerable .not as annoying..dad is not participating..

Reactions: 3
The girls are out grooming a lovely pony.
Has anyone else noticed that they never seem enthusiastic about doing anything like this?
Perhaps if they weren’t being filmed doing it they could actually relax & enjoy the experience.

Reactions: 1
The girls are out grooming a lovely pony.
Has anyone else noticed that they never seem enthusiastic about doing anything like this?
Perhaps if they weren’t being filmed doing it they could actually relax & enjoy the experience.
Will save the galballys a few quid if they don’t get into ponies. Although the equestrian influencer scene is huge, would be another way to pimp their kids out

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Darceys parents are ok with potentially 100k people looking at their daughter in her swimsuit 🤷🏼‍♀️😡

Reactions: 1
Shame they don't brush the kids hair..
Vile! My eldest’s hair didn’t get brushed properly before bed last night as hubby and I each thought the other had done it and was a complete tangled birds nest this morning... I brushed it out before I even had breakfast - how any parent could let their kid(s) go out looking like that is beyond me!!

My stomach is doing somersaults watching the girls go down the slide on top of each other. My son broke his arm badly on one with a friend landed on him, he needed surgery to straighten the bone. He was the same age as the girls & the docs all said their bones are so soft & flexible at that age it makes them more prone to fractures

Just pained myself watching her story on their house page. How long can you waffle tit about a bathroom. I swear she said about 4 times that it was 99% done. She covered it all in the first two videos, and it went on for another 5 or 6. Painful! About as painful as the breadmaking ad. No skin of them actually eating that bread, haha.

Making bread from scratch.... I wonder if they get to actually keep the equipment.. or have to send it back post advt. Seriously brands can't be handing out these to all influencers flogging..a couple of free bread packets is one thing...this is quite another

Reactions: 2
Making bread from scratch.... I wonder if they get to actually keep the equipment.. or have to send it back post advt. Seriously brands can't be handing out these to all influencers flogging..a couple of free bread packets is one thing...this is quite another
Since I own a breadmaker myself he also made it wrong! And what is with calling Henry, Henners. 8tis awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.