Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lottie used to be Charlotte’s favourite, so she wasn’t short of love back then. Now that Jimmy is Charlotte’s new favourite poor little Lottie has no one.
It’s all about Jimmy isn’t it. You can really tell he’s number 1 now. The girls are just for content & poor H doesn’t get a look in at all

Reactions: 2
They were selling a manky old bench and crappy old garden ornaments
Who even does that?? Scum bags! Always chasing pennies!!!

Reactions: 1
He’s said before that he couldn’t bond with her when she was born as she was so small and fragile
That’s such bizarre behaviour from him. Surely with her being fragile, you would feel even more protective over her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The secret bridge was underwhelming to say the least.😐, but off they all traipsed to the sweetshop for a treat after their walk. What is essential from a bloody lolly shop?

Another tit dinner for the kids. If they eat spaghetti bolognese, I don't know why they don't try making spaghetti pasta and with hidden veggies through passata based sauce.

Reactions: 1
Who puts cookies on the table before dinner is done?

Parenting at its finest 😳🔫
They’ve obviously been watching the tik tok videos of other parents doing it 🙄 I half expected a reference to tik tok but nah he’ll say he “invented” the idea

Reactions: 2
I used to follow and watch these child abusers but when they baracaded the girls in their room with a 5ft gate I'd had enough.

Haven't looked at them since, today scrolling though I had a quick look, see greaseball is still having mental health troubles 🙄 no sympathy for him whatsoever, he is happy to sell his kids, live off of the money and freebees they bring, probably got a huge mortgage as he's a geezer & finks his cool, keeping up with the Essexxxx lot & all that. Seems to have it all, yet is suffering, the man's an idiot. Just shows what Insta and greed can do to someone, insta isn't real life, those kids have a tit life, have every material thing a kid could want, yet they have lost who they are, as are made to be performing monkeys every day.
Happy that they will have some normality when back at school, no cameras in their face. I see poor Lottie is reluctant to talk on camera, Chezza saying she's shy, no she's F'ing sick to death of her parents looking at her through a phone.

Costa will be open along with the garden center for Chezza & Big Jim soon 🤦‍♀️ exciting content then.. Not..

So hoping the end is in sight for this lot. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to follow and watch these child abusers but when they baracaded the girls in their room with a 5ft gate I'd had enough.

Haven't looked at them since, today scrolling though I had a quick look, see greaseball is still having mental health troubles 🙄 no sympathy for him whatsoever, he is happy to sell his kids, live off of the money and freebees they bring, probably got a huge mortgage as he's a geezer & finks his cool, keeping up with the Essexxxx lot & all that. Seems to have it all, yet is suffering, the man's an idiot. Just shows what Insta and greed can do to someone, insta isn't real life, those kids have a tit life, have every material thing a kid could want, yet they have lost who they are, as are made to be performing monkeys every day.
Happy that they will have some normality when back at school, no cameras in their face. I see poor Lottie is reluctant to talk on camera, Chezza saying she's shy, no she's F'ing sick to death of her parents looking at her through a phone.

Costa will be open along with the garden center for Chezza & Big Jim soon 🤦‍♀️ exciting content then.. Not..

So hoping the end is in sight for this lot. 🤞
Hi @Pinchme, was wondering where you’d gone to! I unfollowed ages ago too, annoyingly they sometimes come up on my insta homepage so I click to see if they’re still complete chavvy imbeciles... yup! Come on tide, start turning 🤞🏼

Hi, I really co
Hi @Pinchme, was wondering where you’d gone to! I unfollowed ages ago too, annoyingly they sometimes come up on my insta homepage so I click to see if they’re still complete chavvy imbeciles... yup! Come on tide, start turning 🤞🏼
HI there, I really had to stop watching, watching those girls and poor little Lottie really started to upset me. Their cleanliness and lack of it, their tit diet, really played on my mind. Have to say not following them, I did feel better for it.
Quick look today and just hearing his voice was enough, nothing has changed, the chicken and rice, 🤮 then saying about the veg & lack of it. Poor Lottie didn't want to be filmed, 😢 it's never ending.

They are tit parents and i can't wait for their downfall.

Reactions: 4
Hi, I really co

HI there, I really had to stop watching, watching those girls and poor little Lottie really started to upset me. Their cleanliness and lack of it, their tit diet, really played on my mind. Have to say not following them, I did feel better for it.
Quick look today and just hearing his voice was enough, nothing has changed, the chicken and rice, 🤮 then saying about the veg & lack of it. Poor Lottie didn't want to be filmed, 😢 it's never ending.

They are tit parents and i can't wait for their downfall.
The hardest part for me is how uncomfortable the girls obviously are on camera. It’s time to stop using them to make a quick buck & let them relax & have a normal childhood. There has to be some sort of good solid law introduced regarding children on social media especially when a child/children are visibly reluctant to be on camera.

Reactions: 5
As a non-TikTokker, wtf is this 😅
A mother explained that she gave her kids “dessert” (in her case a chic chip cookie) at the same time as their other food to prevent making sweet treats a reward. In her case she allowed them to eat in any order but poor Annabella was shamed for eating hers. And why wouldn’t she if it was given to her?

Its bad enough to put them all over the internet as babies but when kids get to school going age its disgusting to put their personal lives online. Between other kids jeering them and paedos watching them in bed how can these parents sleep at night. My youngest hates seeing herself on camera so i never make her video call even grandparents never mind film her for a few freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.