Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could somebody please make a thread for the crozier quads I have to be wrong about this but they’ve gone from a free weeks holiday last week straight to another holiday surely it can’t be another free one I know having quads must be expensive but jeez 🙄
They seem to go from one freebie to another.
They get stuff for the quads, obviously times four and also for their older girl too.
They really are taking the piss with the amount of stuff they get given.
There are far more worthy causes if companies want to give stuff away.

Reactions: 3
Could somebody please make a thread for the crozier quads I have to be wrong about this but they’ve gone from a free weeks holiday last week straight to another holiday surely it can’t be another free one I know having quads must be expensive but jeez 🙄
Yes...was coming on to say just that... n not even tagging as #PRVISIT.. the 2nd one....the 1st resort was near empty... apprently not half term yet.. so are they missing school... they are okish..but 5 of everything from small businesses is just too much... (there's an older sibling too)

She’s just put on it’s a #prvist, so another free holiday , shocked at how much fee stuff they get
[/QUOTE shnow
Yes...was coming on to say just that... n not even tagging as #PRVISIT.. the 2nd one....the 1st resort was near empty... apprently not half term yet.. so are they missing school... they are okish..but 5 of everything from small businesses is just too much... (there's an older sibling too)
They seem to go from one freebie to another.
They get stuff for the quads, obviously times four and also for their older girl too.
They really are taking the piss with the amount of stuff they get given.
There are far more worthy causes if companies want to give stuff away.
totally agree everything is gifted even the picnic table thing they took to the beach today genuinely think they’ve taken over as top grabby family now she’s clearly had her head turned by all the freebies hopefully she realises and comes back to ground pretty quick as I can’t see them staying popular the amounts of ads and gifts she’s doing now is what the content has become about rather than life with quads etc

totally agree everything is gifted even the picnic table thing they took to the beach today genuinely think they’ve taken over as top grabby family now she’s clearly had her head turned by all the freebies hopefully she realises and comes back to ground pretty quick as I can’t see them staying popular the amounts of ads and gifts she’s doing now is what the content has become about rather than life with quads etc
Practically every post on their account (and there’s a lot) is showing gifted ad and prproduct.
Clothes, toys, holidays the lot.

Reactions: 2
Alex's story annoying me yet again. The usual filming of the kids doing nothing much. Commenting that Florence is so grown up just for getting hair bobbles out of the drawer. Clearly wanting to interview her, she is ignoring him. He pipes up Florence, talk to Daddy. All I hear is Florence create some content for me! I absolutely love that the kids are starting to pull away from it. Keep up the good work ignoring that monotonous bore Florence.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The quads are 4+ n the older one is 6+ so will have to end somewhere

Baba J is running around patting the bum of a very swollen nappy. Looks like he’s trying to draw attention to needing changing but she’s too busy filming him 😡

• Sick
calpol, Piriton and goodness knows what else in the drawer with the gels cutlery. No forgive me if I’m wrong but I’ve always kept medicines out of reach of children!!

Reactions: 13
The bleeping noise Alex was making in the garden.
Bet the neighbours rue the day he & his lot moved in there 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the quads are on leg 3 of #PRVISIT n then apparently are headed home... the mum did say they'd try to find somewhere to spend the weekend ie see if any last minute freebies pop up ...but probably didn't so home it is...

So the quads are on leg 3 of #PRVISIT n then apparently are headed home... the mum did say they'd try to find somewhere to spend the weekend ie see if any last minute freebies pop up ...but probably didn't so home it is...
Still got a free day out in there way home tho

Still got a free day out in there way home tho
I had a snoop too and couldn't believe how much was actually gifted and shown in such a small space of time. The beach hooded towels, the trip, adventurepark tickets, swimsuits, konfidence vests and the beach table. o_O

• Wow
That video when they were walking along after 'Henners' football when Alex tried to film both Florence and Annabella on the video for Instagram and they were clearly uncomfortable and didn't want to engage at all. I know we are seeing this more often with the children but today it just made me feel sad for them. Walking along in a park with the dog and their parents and they can't even do that 'normally' it has to be content. I am glad those girls are attempting to stop performing for him, I just wish he could respect that.

Reactions: 6
I had a snoop too and couldn't believe how much was actually gifted and shown in such a small space of time. The beach hooded towels, the trip, adventurepark tickets, swimsuits, konfidence vests and the beach table. o_O
Their whole existence seems to be one long #prvisit #ad or #gifted!
What a bunch of freeloaders.

Their whole existence seems to be one long #prvisit #ad or #gifted!
What a bunch of freeloaders.
Perhaps I should rephrase that to
What a pair of freeloaders.
Meaning the parents, no one can hold the kids responsible for any of it.

Deffo need their own thread I never see her beg or hint so maybe she’s messaging the companies or they are coming to her I don’t know how it all works but won’t be long and she will be doing all the ads like Alex 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s only been the last few months everything’s been free it used to be a really good interesting account to follow but since she’s gained more followers it’s beyond a joke now with the greed i must be a strange one I don’t even like friends paying for my meal If we go out etc I couldn’t imagine freebies popping through the door every day 😅 I’d be ashamed to accept them like how do they do it with no embarrassment

Deffo need their own thread I never see her beg or hint so maybe she’s messaging the companies or they are coming to her I don’t know how it all works but won’t be long and she will be doing all the ads like Alex 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s only been the last few months everything’s been free it used to be a really good interesting account to follow but since she’s gained more followers it’s beyond a joke now with the greed i must be a strange one I don’t even like friends paying for my meal If we go out etc I couldn’t imagine freebies popping through the door every day 😅 I’d be ashamed to accept them like how do they do it with no embarrassment
Exactly, it would never sit comfortably with me either.

Perhaps I should rephrase that to
What a pair of freeloaders.
Meaning the parents, no one can hold the kids responsible for any of it.
No..just the mum ..the dad stays away... overall has been ok not over exposing ..no bathroom shots thankfully... but really needs to limit freebies... almost every outfit is PR ...needs to to space out maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.