Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should also put Reggie on some decent dog food. I understand not everyone has the budget to do this but Alex and Charlotte can afford the best quality dog food.

Reactions: 6
I would be fuming if someone potentially compromised my security by sharing my house for the whole world to see
But you would also need to be in the pic.. else how would you be compromised... folks who would associate you with a house pic would be people who personally know you wouldn't they

Reactions: 1
Charlotte talking about the gals getting up early! My god she makes them sound like such an inconvenience to her and Alex ffs, and poor Lottie with sore legs, she didn’t even sound arse. More bothered about her lack of sleep the waste of space

• Angry
Reactions: 4
But you would also need to be in the pic.. else how would you be compromised... folks who would associate you with a house pic would be people who personally know you wouldn't they
Everyone knows everyone in SWF.

And it's more about the security of the house rather than the person

Reactions: 5
Everyone knows everyone in SWF.

And it's more about the security of the house rather than the person
This. I know exactly where the galballys live, I know the houses in the immediate area. I recognise the roads they walk down every day on their way to school, which they can’t do without instagramming it, getting footage of people’s houses, driveways, cars etc.

This. I know exactly where the galballys live, I know the houses in the immediate area. I recognise the roads they walk down every day on their way to school, which they can’t do without instagramming it, getting footage of people’s houses, driveways, cars etc.
Exactly. Even if you didn't know where they live it would take 2 seconds to find out because there are only a couple of them houses in SWF. And it's their registered company address...

Not everyone wants their house splashed over the internet. You only need someone unsavoury clock a weakness in security or a car they want to steal in a picture or video that they post and they are vulnerable.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Even if you didn't know where they live it would take 2 seconds to find out because there are only a couple of them houses in SWF. And it's their registered company address...

Not everyone wants their house splashed over the internet. You only need someone unsavoury clock a weakness in security or a car they want to steal in a picture or video that they post and they are vulnerable.
There’s a Maclaren just up the road!

Reactions: 1
The front door reveal!!! How long ago did I tell you about that 🤣🤣

The photo of her parents ‘away’ from the kids!
Do me a favour! Although, atleast their not flouting the rules and rubbing in faces like some! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Trip to Smyths 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really?? They’ve just had ten ton of tit for their birthdays! 😱

Charlotte is looking very chavvy recently. The tracksuit to smyths with the Louis Vuitton handbag and the Gucci glasses she trying to be an on trend influencer - deffo can’t pull it off

• Haha
Charlotte is looking very chavvy recently. The tracksuit to smyths with the Louis Vuitton handbag and the Gucci glasses she trying to be an on trend influencer - deffo can’t pull it off
I’m convinced she is reinventing herself to try bring her Instagram page in a new direction. There’s a lot more focus on her in the last few week’s. There’s nowhere near as much interest in the girls so she either needs to work on keeping her existing audience or go in another direction & hopefully drum up a new audience along the way.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Charlotte posted some furniture she saw but didnt buy and is regretting not buying.... thats called begging isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again advertising items they never bloody use 🙈😩 greedbally by name greedy cunts by nature!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Charlotte posted some furniture she saw but didnt buy and is regretting not buying.... thats called begging isn't it?
I haven’t looked but if she tagged then it’s a definite beg. #youhaveenough

Reactions: 3
The front door reveal!!! How long ago did I tell you about that 🤣🤣
Ah but they have only painted the front door and are saying how they must replace it. Any ideas? In other words, someone give us a free front door

I haven’t looked but if she tagged then it’s a definite beg. #youhaveenough
Yep, tagged them. Homeless, TK Maxx home section. They are so bleeping cheap, disgusting beggars.

Reactions: 7
Triplet girl parents, Galbally by name greedy by nature . Thread suggestion.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.