Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched one of their stories that shows the new dining table. It is next to the sofa - is there a separate living room? It all seems a little crammed in. The table is too big.
The whole house is a disaster, nothing seems right about it.

See Chezza asking for gardening stuff for the kids this morning, watch for the #gifted stuff to arrive.

It's so obvious that she's begging, so cringy to watch, I can't imagine behaving like that, when they have 70k in the bank, a house full of toys, most unwanted and not played with, yet still begging for free plastic gardening kids stuff, which they either want or need. They have bucket & spades, use those you useless bint.

After all the birthday crap they got, greaseball obviously forgotten all about saving the planet.. Oh was that just an #ad whilst they were on holiday.. Of course it was. How could I have thought he really meant it. 😡

Reactions: 7
So it was top tip Tuesday and they give the kids ham and cheese for the lunch because they were filming them, todays lunch chocolate spread all round lol 😂

Reactions: 6
Nice to see yet another shite lunch for the GREEDbally kids, chocolate sandwich and of course wotsits.

That poor baby is dumped in the stupid seat, he's too fat to move. Why doesn't thick Chezza just lay him, or sit him on the blanket so as he can actually play with some toys. Hard to believe his her 5th kid, it's a shame she wasn't sterilized after Henery.
#ChildAbuse

Reactions: 2
TBH it’s a shame both of them weren’t sterilised at birth. They don’t deserve their children.

Reactions: 4
OMG! The GREEDbally's have been reading here, drum roll please..........

The girls have a new pair of pj's, that's two pairs they have now, 😄 let's see how long before they change them though, probably around 2. 5 weeks, we will see, we're 👀 you skanky pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I unfollowed but just went to have a nose.. describing the water and cream situation then says “it was so bad I didn’t even take a picture” just highlighting the fact that their lives revolve around the gram!!!!

So I unfollowed but just went to have a nose.. describing the water and cream situation then says “it was so bad I didn’t even take a picture” just highlighting the fact that their lives revolve around the gram!!!!
It could of been so dangerous, them girls left for a hour when they wake up to trash there
Room and now the bath room all while the two twats say in bed, just imagine if one of them slipped and smacked there head off the floor 🙀😡😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
OK the kids play in they room for an hour in the morning by themselves with an ensuite. I have 4 not triplets but aged 2 to 10 and not one would allow that to happen the first words out of they mouths is mom mom mommy?! Am I or my kids not normal?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have no words! No words for the morning antics!
When your throw yourselves in the limelight for cash you have to expect negativity and you should be able to filter things to reduce the hatred?
Why would you share something like that? KNOWING how wrong it is!
Let them just play up there for an hour alone! The stuff that could happen!
Drowning! Smashed glass! Slipping on all that water and smashing their heads! Eating the cream! Catching fingers in doors! It’s endless! Reckless parenting at its finest!

And Charlotte! Do me a favour and change Jimmys feed time! I know it gets you out of putting the girls to bed but you were wanted tonight! Even if it was just to show you their new pj’s!
All that time to feed the golden child and you choose the girls bedtime! Why?
And Alex! Let the girls sleep, don’t turn the light on to film them and show people they’re asleep! It’s bad enough that you rev them up and let them
Jump all over their beds before sleep time!

If you don’t like negative comments! Make your account private! Oh wait no, the more followers the bigger the cash flow per ad! Crack on 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just catching up...

I’ll facetime Mummy, she’s feeding Jimmy... wtf 😱 erm you lazy cow, get your arse up there and see your girls, especially if one is upset and asking for you 💔

As for the leaving them for an hour up there unattended 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the PJ situation, I have a 2.5 year old and am clearly living in an alternative universe. I’m ordering her new short sleeved/shorts PJ sets because the weather is hotting up and boxing up her linger/fleecier ones from winter... yet these dumb idiots are buying them new winter ones?! Wtf 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am 100% that both these imbeciles are mentally challenged, their way of life is just outrageous, completely unlike any I've ever know.

They are such tit parents, their lives are completely controlled by the internet, so much so that it's put before their children needs.

Social Services need to get in there and sort these fuckwits out, they are both clueless, working their kids for money but neglecting them whilst doing so.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ok maybe just me but its disgusting the potties all over the house that are clearly needing emptied! Are you that lazy you cant clean it once they have used it? Also that bathroom does not look child friendly looks like a set ok ikea drawers in it with stuff pilled on top. I dont for a second think he would be smart enough to make sure they are secured to the wall!

• Sick
I used to really like them, I totally understood why the ad revenue was helpful with so many kids but they've become unrecognisable. Charlotte, if you spent more time with the girls and fed them a more balanced diet they wouldn't be so challenging when you do grace them with your presence.

The problem with the food is that they genuinely believe ham, cheese, white bread etc are healthy and that crisps or chocolate everyday is a treat. My sister does the same with her children. It's an uneducated, working class attitude to food when annoyingly the Galballys have the money they may not once have to be able to feed those children so well.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like them, I totally understood why the ad revenue was helpful with so many kids but they've become unrecognisable. Charlotte, if you spent more time with the girls and fed them a more balanced diet they wouldn't be so challenging when you do grace them with your presence.

The problem with the food is that they genuinely believe ham, cheese, white bread etc are healthy and that crisps or chocolate everyday is a treat. My sister does the same with her children. It's an uneducated, working class attitude to food when annoyingly the Galballys have the money they may not once have to be able to feed those children so well.
Could you elaborate on “working class attitude” to food please.

Reactions: 4
When I breastfed our youngest. I sat in the kids room doing it , and read them a story at the same time . Or while my husband dried them after a bath,
I’d sit on the floor feeding their sister. There is no excuse for it . That room is not suitable for them at all. If they were to put any child in there it would be Henry , he’s old enough to use the toilet and be smart and safe . Poor kid needs a bath his hair is greased to his head .

Leaving 3 3 year old unattended for an hour is a joke . I have a 6 year old , 4 year old and a 2 year old and none are left unattended .

I cant even go for a wee in peace..so duck knows how they get unattended for so long

Reactions: 3
Covering themselves in cream was the girls way of saying we want a bath knowing they wouldn't get one otherwise. 😂
Greaseball forgot to lock the door, guessing he was too busy on his phone filming them asleep, 😡 the guys a parasite.

With the girls on the 3rd floor while the so called parents are on the 2nd, covering themselves in cream is the least of their worries!!! That house is a ridiculous set up.
Henery should be in that room, the golden child in the small room that they have chucked Henry in, and the girls in golden child's room.

God he locks their door!? So locked door on the top floor what if there is a fire? JESUS!

• Sad
God he locks their door!? So locked door on the top floor what if there is a fire? JESUS!
I think he was saying he locks their bathroom door from the outside so they can’t get in, but forgot and that’s how they covered themselves in cream

Oh look, Lottie has been demoted to the small pram again 🙄

Last edited:
For fucks sake! Lottie is constantly trying to pull up her knickers!!!!!
BUY HER THINGS THAT FIT!!!!!!

Making a point that the girls are wearing knickers! 🤣

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.