Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone saw her move the avocado in the fruit/veg box and call it asparagus?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is changing subject and going back a bit, but just looked on the home page at Jimmys room, and the whole rooms content was gifted, which I didn’t realise before. Do they pay for anything at all? Not to mention by the time jimmy goes into his own room, he won’t even need a cot anymore 😂 I don’t get why they gave jimmy this massive room when he hasn’t and won’t be using it for so long, yet have put the girls on the top floor. They have mentioned about having 2 other rooms for when they separate the girls, being the playroom and the guest room, so I guess one of the girls will get a tiny room, not that it matters but it’s just everyone else will have a massive room. Sorry just going on a bit here. Also wanted to mention the bed guards.... what’s the point? They could fall through the gap on the other side???? What is everyone else’s thoughts? X

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone saw her move the avocado in the fruit/veg box and call it asparagus?
Omfg no but i am on the hunt for it now! 🤣🤣🤣

Whats the bets that fruit n veg box is going to waste? Could have literally given that to Jimmy to snack on for weeks (blend freeze or solid freeze etc etc) I hope she does

Wheres her weaning journey videos? Would love to try the bread - crisp - bread diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep she did, as thick as 💩 is our Chezza, so obviously has no idea what an avocado looks like, I think that tells us all we need to know about the family's diet.

As I've said before they can pretend all they like in their big house, try to be something their obviously not. But when it comes down to it.
You Can't Polish a Turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time for the nightly pre bedtime interview and surprise, surprise, theyre wearing the same pyjamas AGAIN. How long has that been now? Theres really no excuse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Same pj's, again!!!!! poor Lottie her hair is that greasy and matted, it's all sticking up and to her head, the other two girls are getting their hair wet in the hot tub, whereas Lottie doesn't, god knows when was the last time they all had a bubble bath & hair wash.

Idiot Alex asking who do they love most 😢 the guys a bleeping twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Same pj's, again!!!!! poor Lottie her hair is that greasy and matted, it's all sticking up and to her head, the other two girls are getting their hair wet in the hot tub, whereas Lottie doesn't, god knows when was the last time they all had a bubble bath & hair wash.

Idiot Alex asking who do they love most 😢 the guys a bleeping twit.
3rd night in a row?

I'd love to hear what the nursery make of it all. Those poor children will be the kids who go to school and smell.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
2.5 mile walk with 3 triplets who are 3 years old.
Premature also. There can't walk that far.
Why not just an 10 min walk around the block.
I can't even walk far.

Reactions: 4
So Alex has been out twice today, once for a morning bike ride and then for a long walk with the girls, isn’t it only meant to be once a day for exercise or am I wrong?
Also why doesn’t Charlotte take them? Or is it really all about the boys x

Reactions: 7
Was mentioned again In this thread..... people obviously do care because they comment on it.
Do you mean the comment where someone used the term jimmy the helmet ? As in there is no need for that name to be used . That was the comment I’ve seen previous on this thread. If so I agree , not the babies fault . Lazy parents not doing enough tummy time in my opinion.

His daily 20 miles of whatever bullshit . Bike rides really piss me off.
I’m all for taking half an hour for yourself ,
Maybe every few days going for a walk alone. As a parent we do need space to breath and be alone. But every bleeping day twenty miles nearly two hours or over. He’s taking the piss , stay at home . Help your son with his school work, take your other son for a bleeping walk ! Leave madam with the girls to actually bother with them .

I’ve only just discovered tattle , and this thread. Sorry if it’s already been discussed but how come the girls always seem to be over dressed for a night time or is that just me ?! The girls hair looks like it needs a good brush. And what is with the bed guards can’t get my head round them ?

I’ve only just discovered tattle , and this thread. Sorry if it’s already been discussed but how come the girls always seem to be over dressed for a night time or is that just me ?! The girls hair looks like it needs a good brush. And what is with the bed guards can’t get my head round them ?
They overdress them because keeps them waking up apparently, used to use sleeping bags under a duvet to stop them getting out of bed. (It would be pjs, that fleesey sleepsuit thing, sleeping bags and a duvet) duck me id be hot in just a fleese and a duvet 😥

Unless they wash and dry the pjs daily (which i highly doubt) they are way way overused!! Are they waiting for gifted pjs or just dont wanna buy anymore???

I believe this is the 4th night!
How are they even sure that they have the same set on. Kids just strip off and throw clothes down, getting all mixed up. So they could have each worn the same set of PJs over and over. Bad enough wearing the same pair, without a pair your sisters have possibly dribbled over.
Last night one of them had their bottoms on inside out, so are they even assisted or supervised to get changed. I just can’t believe what I see some times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.