Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just mindlessly browsing insta during a night feed and happened to catch Alex’s stories of them eating dinner. WHO’D HAVE THOUGHT the girls might show an interest in some different foods (spag bol! Sweetcorn!) if their parents actually sat and ate with them!! This is like breaking news to them the way Alex is talking 🤦🏼‍♀️ These are weaning basics for BABIES! Give Jimmy some NOW you ignorant idiots! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was delighted to see one of the girls showing interest in what Charlotte had for dinner but I really don’t think they will take this into consideration going forward. I feel so lucky that my children will sit down and enjoy the same meals with my husband and I. They are always up for trying new foods. I totally understand that some children are fussy eaters despite how much their parents have tried to encourage new foods. Charlotte and Alex do not even try and it’s down to complete laziness on their behalf.

Reactions: 4
I was delighted to see one of the girls showing interest in what Charlotte had for dinner but I really don’t think they will take this into consideration going forward. I feel so lucky that my children will sit down and enjoy the same meals with my husband and I. They are always up for trying new foods. I totally understand that some children are fussy eaters despite how much their parents have tried to encourage new foods. Charlotte and Alex do not even try and it’s down to complete laziness on their behalf.
Exactly. Even if the girls don’t like trying new food then you just keep offering it. Eventually they will get used to it and at least try stuff.

Reactions: 2
The whole situation with Lottie is very sad. One of my children was premature and under the care of a nutritionist for the first 5 years of her life. Her dad and I had to work so hard to get enough calories into her. She had high fat prescription drinks twice a day. These had to carefully timed or she would be sick. Her meals were then dictated to us by the hospital. I used to have set meal plan to follow for her. Yes it was a pain to not have exactly what you fancied to eat but you do what’s right for your child don’t you????

The whole family ate a version of the diet so that my daughter wouldn’t feel like she was being treated differently. Although my daughter is fine now, I still cook from the meal plan regularly.

I can’t help but wonder if the hospital have given Lottie a similar plan to follow and her parents are just ignoring it. It isn’t as simply as giving a child crisps and yoghurts all the time 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Can we just acknowledge what a smart little girl she was to say Henry!
This is cause she doesnt get a luck in with Jimmy. Her sisters take other and she left out. Or mummy is always holding him.. daddy ends up saying stuff don't do this or that so she aware of stuff.

Reactions: 1
Lottie is a smart little thing, smartest of the 3 I think. But the way she gets ignored by the misfits is very sad. It reminds me of the film 'Matilda' where the bright daughter was ignored in favour of the brother, Matilda grew to hate both parents and brother, I really wouldn't be suprised if Lottie grows to feel the same if nothing changes. So obvious that she is the black sheep in that family.

The filthy state of her pj's last night was disgusting, how can any caring mum think thars OK, it's beyond me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lottie's speech is much better than her sisters. I have a 3 year old who blows them out the water with speech. From being around 3 year olds a lot their speech is quite poor. I also agree those pyjamas were disgusting. I could never put my wee ones to sleep in that state. Poor Lottie. She is such a sweetheart too. I just don't understand how charlotte has abandoned them like that. Alex is a dick but he is parenting the older 4 alone at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Lottie is definitely the more advanced and her comprehension of the questions being asked was way above that of her sisters. Her speech is also much better! And funnily enough Alex, they all like bloody pasta because that’s pretty much all they’re fed?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lottie's speech is much better than her sisters. I have a 3 year old who blows them out the water with speech. From being around 3 year olds a lot their speech is quite poor. I also agree those pyjamas were disgusting. I could never put my wee ones to sleep in that state. Poor Lottie. She is such a sweetheart too. I just don't understand how charlotte has abandoned them like that. Alex is a dick but he is parenting the older 4 alone at the moment.
To be fair, the bar is set at an extremely low level in the home in terms of correctly spoken language and pronunciation.

They can only learn so much at nursery and have no hope with parents who can’t string two words together properly.

Reactions: 3
Loving the nod to our comments about Big Jim not being stimulated, she puts him on his tummy and giving him toys. Should’ve been doing that long ago!

To be fair, the bar is set at an extremely low level in the home in terms of correctly spoken language and pronunciation.

They can only learn so much at nursery and have no hope with parents who can’t string two words together properly.
Well, quite.

They don’t seem to encourage the girls to improve their range of words either. I’ve noticed them being asked lots of closed questions.

[QUOTE="HotDawg, post: 1218318, member:

Well, quite.

They don’t seem to encourage the girls to improve their range of words either. I’ve noticed them being asked lots of closed questions.
[/QUOTE]

The questions from father of the year,
" who's your favourite sister"
"who's your favourite brother"
"who do you love most, mummy or daddy"

The guy is so ignorant, who, & why would any parent ask this of their young children, those poor kids being asked that in front of a camera so as Greedbally can post it to the world, bloody disgraceful greedy, fat idiot he is.

I'm sure if Jeremy Kyle was still on TV this family would definitely be on, they are chavvy, thick, ignorant & dirty, the perfect guests 😂
(apologies if any Tattler has been on JK) ☺

She’ll blame their speech on being premature!! 🙄
She wouldn’t of known the state of lotties ph

Someone’s set up an account like a fan of Florence and charlottes following??????? Is t that weird 😳

• Sad
She’ll blame their speech on being premature!! 🙄
She wouldn’t of known the state of lotties ph

Someone’s set up an account like a fan of Florence and charlottes following??????? Is t that weird 😳
WHATTTT?
They seem ok with it!? thats just bleeping outrageous!
An account made by a stranger dedicated to your 3 year old
No
Thats weird and disgusting and id be calling the police regardless if they are showering florence with praise thats weird
Goes to show you dont know what weirdos lurking out there to get an obsession with your child!!

Hang on its an account for all of them and their fave is florence
Another where they have made a fan instagram but their “favourite” is annabella and they say shes “their girl”
thats horrific! I know we all say here lottee is our fave but im not going to be making an instagram account, copying their pictures and looking at them long enough to make collages.
Noone should call your infant daughter “my girl” unless theyre family or close friends!

• Sick
WHATTTT?
They seem ok with it!? thats just bleeping outrageous!
An account made by a stranger dedicated to your 3 year old
No
Thats weird and disgusting and id be calling the police regardless if they are showering florence with praise thats weird
Goes to show you dont know what weirdos lurking out there to get an obsession with your child!!

Hang on its an account for all of them and their fave is florence
Another where they have made a fan instagram but their “favourite” is annabella and they say shes “their girl”
thats horrific
They wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if they called the police 😂 the images are there out in the ether for people to use 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

They wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if they called the police 😂 the images are there out in the ether for people to use 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Another reason why they shouldn’t put their kids online, anyone can get their pics!

Last edited:
Those poor children, exposed to the weird and weirder of the anonymous online world....

Meanwhile, in the real world, there’s a mother with toddler quads coping singlehandedly, with home cooked meals AND managing to bathe them every day.

Not only that, but her husband is in intensive care with COVID19, having just come off a ventilator.....

She puts both Grabally parents to shame.

Reactions: 9
Just come to say WTF is this? I'm confused, if this has been set up by a stranger then those bleeping pair of greedy idiots need a call from the police, it's truly disturbing.

Already 160 followers 😲, all there for every pervert to see 😡 and the poor kid has no say in it.
Beyond weird, creepy and just so so wrong!

It probably strokes their egos, making them feel their family is something special.
Whereas normal parents would be sickened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.