Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with what the girls are wearing ?? What are they thinking Lottie clothes are massive
I feel like they purposely buy Lottie the same size so show how little she is compared to the twins. We’ll forget that all her clothes are massive and will therefore make her much colder than the twins!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Please please just let Lottie wear a smaller size. I’m sure they could get the same outfits in a smaller size.

Reactions: 3
Poor little Lottie is the brightest of those children with the most potential and it's going to be wasted. I truly think she is as bright as a button and I'm sure she already understands and feels the pain from all of this. My heart hurts for any child, but it's breaking for this clever little thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor little Lottie is the brightest of those children with the most potential and it's going to be wasted. I truly think she is as bright as a button and I'm sure she already understands and feels the pain from all of this. My heart hurts for any child, but it's breaking for this clever little thing.
I agree, poor Lottie is always going to be the odd one out, I think as they grow it will definitely be two's company three's a crowd.

Her sorry excuses for parents do nothing to make her feel special 😔 she always seems to be pushed aside for the twins, who aren't anywhere near as cute and bright as Lottie.

Wait charlotte has posted her spider vid, alexs face was equally as awkward as hers in response like “oh its ur turn for a vid for the gram”

It irritated me this morning when he said to the girls about sleeping all night then Lottie said she had a wee on the potty (I think?) and he just brushed it aside and then said to them about sleeping all night.. anything for the gram! Wanker. I have a 3 year old who is point blank refusing to potty train and I have tried everything, these two just can’t be fucked and it’s pure laziness which then reflects on everyone else with a 3 year old who isn’t potty trained cause you get tarred with the same brush.. winds me up!!

Reactions: 2
What's happened to the YouTube channel? Has anyone watched their TikTok? My daughter has it, so I got her to find them and show me. All I can say is that they should just stick to Instagram 😬 My daughters words were "parents just shouldn't have TikTok" along with an eye-roll and then made me promise it wasn't giving me ideas 😂

• Haha
What's happened to the YouTube channel? Has anyone watched their TikTok? My daughter has it, so I got her to find them and show me. All I can say is that they should just stick to Instagram 😬 My daughters words were "parents just shouldn't have TikTok" along with an eye-roll and then made me promise it wasn't giving me ideas 😂
I bet with the youtube channel,
Since the triplets are older and coming out of the “aww baby triplets” part of sharenting they’ll probably flog them like “norris nuts” 😒

They are probably putting them in clothes they’ve been gifted.
I meant could the request smaller sizes from fine people giving the gifting. That wasn’t clear in my original message. I apologise.

I agree, poor Lottie is always going to be the odd one out, I think as they grow it will definitely be two's company three's a crowd.

Her sorry excuses for parents do nothing to make her feel special 😔 she always seems to be pushed aside for the twins, who aren't anywhere near as cute and bright as Lottie.
Please don’t be unkind about the twins appearance or intelligence. They don’t ask to be favoured.

Last edited:
Did she really say 7am was too early. This woman has no idea. I hope the restrictions with coronavirus makes their content dry up like a prune.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but I really dont agree with the way they let the kids behave in shops, letting them touch everything, play on things and drag them around.. why dont they take them to a play centre or better yet let them play with all their toys at home rather than selfishly dragging them around yet more shops.

Reactions: 9
She’s reposted Tom Fletcher’s post about kids washing their hands and yet she’s posted her kids trying out all the toys in the shop and touching everything. Kids aren’t as high risk of coronavirus as adults (so I’ve been told) but they can still get it and pass it on. These two have got the IQs of flip flops, not a brain cell between them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They have had 5 kids yet don’t actually seem interested in spending any quality time with them? All they want is for them to traipse around the shops and sit in cafes. Don’t seem to just all sit together playing with toys. Of course it can get boring at times, but you don’t even seem them doing any jigsaws, puzzles l, setting up a train track, anything where they’re actually interacting.

• Sad
Did I just lottie in the back garden with a jacket nappy and no pants on. With her wellies , running around trying to keep her nappy up ?!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s awful. Why is her nappy sagging so much. Really wrong if they just can’t be bothered to change her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.