Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now greaseball has posted about the prams.
They are such liars and I don't believe for one minute that they

Now greaseball has posted about the prams.
They are such liars, after people called them out on the prams they said that they were now out of stock, yet here we are a couple days later and they have another.

We know the only reason they brought a 3rd was because people had called them out and rightly so.

So I think Tattlers know your kids better than you do, they were SO such that Lottie would be quite happy as she loved the little one, well she obviously wasn't, and she will probably remember the favoritism shown to the other two for a very very long time.

Rice cakes and biscuits excellent diet for a nearly 7 month... Following the girls diet well, be eating chocolate oranges in no time!!

Reactions: 2
Rice cakes and biscuits excellent diet for a nearly 7 month... Following the girls diet well, be eating chocolate oranges in no time!!
Don’t understand why he needed a 2nd biscuit what’s wrong with a normal Sunday roast he could of got suck in and and made a mess bet he would of loved that instead of just been stuck to her tit or left in a chair

Reactions: 2
As a former pre school helper
Can I say Lottie hand eye coordination and her grip with the pen is fantastic for a 3 year old.

Screenshot_20200412-180056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200412-180201_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is such a little dolly ❤
She really is a cutie, she does seem more switched on than the other two, such a shame she's the black sheep 😔 with more time spent with her and not filming her would see her flourish, alas that's not to be.
Can't wait until they are at school full time, and just be normal kids without being filmed constantly by the 2 money grabbing idiots.

Reactions: 10
I really want to know what they’ve eaten! I think this every day tho!
Just chocolate all day today do u think?

Reactions: 1
I really want to know what they’ve eaten! I think this every day tho!
Just chocolate all day today do u think?
I think your probably right, their whole diet consists of brown junk food, never seen a vegetable, never seen her cook anything, they seem to live off of takeaways and crap.

Chavlotte said Annabella opened the shutters on Lottie’s head.
Ah I was wondering what that bump was, bless her. I flick through their stories now and can’t be arsed listening, they’re so annoying and entitled. Poor malnourished girls. Maybe Charlotte’s obsession with Peter Rabbit freebies will see them gifted some carrots. Doubt they’d know what to do with them though 🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I think about it the more I actually think that Charlotte has a lot to answer for in this situation. Mr Grabally has been very open about his mental health struggles and I think part of that is to make sure someone holds him accountable because he can see his own spiral.

This leads me to question even harder why Charlotte would think it is acceptable to leave him to flounder in the rearing of the 4 older children. Alex makes poor decisions when it comes to feeding the children, in fact a lot of his decisions are really shite. He may genuinely be doing the best he can and we don’t ever see Charlotte there to support or encourage better decisions. I don’t think she’s particularly bright but we have seen when the girls were young that she, at least, does know better so I can't understand why she is a bystander in all of this.

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it the more I actually think that Charlotte has a lot to answer for in this situation. Mr Grabally has been very open about his mental health struggles and I think part of that is to make sure someone holds him accountable because he can see his own spiral.

This leads me to question even harder why Charlotte would think it is acceptable to leave him to flounder in the rearing of the 4 older children. Alex makes poor decisions when it comes to feeding the children, in fact a lot of his decisions are really shite. He may genuinely be doing the best he can and we don’t ever see Charlotte there to support or encourage better decisions. I don’t think she’s particularly bright but we have seen when the girls were young that she, at least, does know better so I can't understand why she is a bystander in all of this.
She really cba . She can’t be arsed to cook for them , or put them to bed. You never hear her discussing Alex’s MH. Or being positive about how he tries to do football exercise etc to help this. My husband suffers from bi polar , manic depression and sensory issues . It would be very honest and refreshing , to see a spouse or partner discussing also these issues .

I’m not for one minute taking away how serious MH issues are. But it is nice to speak to others, who also have a partner / family member with these problems . As a wife to somebody who does have these problems , it is hard on our side too. And you are balancing plates and trying to be the rock for your other half . And sometimes I myself completely disregard my own mental health , and put everyone above myself .
what a better way to use their platform that would be .

Reactions: 3
If i had to, id say i have much more respect for alex than charlotte. They both need to put down the phones and cut off their sharenting money grabbing but in my opinion she is waaay worse than him. Especially as shes jumping on the #breastfeeding #mummaugotthis wagon that makes me feel sick

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.