Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, do these layabouts ever make their own meals at home?! Always at a bloody coffee shop or garden centre eating, those poor girls!

Reactions: 3
I am just wondering what she is doing in the garden centre. I mean look at the terrible garden at their old house. They didn't had any flower. Didn't they even had plastic grass?

Just go on talking about a home cooked dinner. Tomorrow we will see her cooking a turkey or so. Like we got the post about fruits and the post about the babys activity centres on the livingroom floor.

Reactions: 1
Jimmy isn’t even cute.
Niether I think are the girls, certainly not happy go lucky little girls, it's very sad as the damage is done, their early years will mould them for the future.

I believe these and all other parents that sell their kids to the world will suffer in some way later on in life, 😔

• Sad
Pretty sure they were in the cafe at the garden centre or swallows aquatics and now eating again in Basildon! 🙄 would love to know how much money they actually earn, even I don’t eat out as much as they do and I eat out a lot!! 😬😂🤣

All these poor girls seem to do is sit in coffee shops, cafes. Go to the park! Soft play! Have fun with your children!

All these poor girls seem to do is sit in coffee shops, cafes. Go to the park! Soft play! Have fun with your children!
It’s ridiculous how little they do with their kids. Just drag them out and about where ever the adults want to go unless going to a party. I’m pretty sure where they live there are a fair few baby or toddler groups she could potentially go now. Now that Alex is off every Tuesday 🙄

Not beeing on Instagram cause he thinks he is a good dad, beeing on Instagram to pretend to be one cause other people are watching. Found that one on the FOD&MOD-thread. *See at the end of this post.

It’s ridiculous how little they do with their kids. Just drag them out and about where ever the adults want to go unless going to a party. I’m pretty sure where they live there are a fair few baby or toddler groups she could potentially go now. Now that Alex is off every Tuesday 🙄

I remember going out for a coffee with my parents when we where kids. But my parents always took us to a place where we could meet other children or play on a playground next to the café. When I got older we used to meet with my aunt and oncle which still had a little girl. We all didn't liked the place we got to meet but it was nice cause they had a playground next to the sitting area outside. We could have a chat and my cousin could play with a lot of other children. She would have been bored otherwise.

I mean do these people even have a social live with other adults exept her family who are just allowed to come over to serve Queen C.?

Attachments

Last edited:
Didn’t someone mention the Tangle teezer yesterday and all of a sudden it pops out today??

Hello Charlotte 👋🏼

Look look everyone we do go to parks!!!!

Hello Alex 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t someone mention the Tangle teezer yesterday and all of a sudden it pops out today??

Hello Charlotte 👋🏼

Look look everyone we do go to parks!!!!

Hello Alex 👋🏼
I did laugh at that! Why he feels the need to shout like an obnoxious berk across the park I don’t know though, be so annoying to be there with him!

So they have been reading on here,

OK so Charlotte, you have been out all day and those kids have gone to bed without a bath!! That's not on, you are so dam lazy 😡

Also do you wash their 5 layers of PJs? As they seem to wear the same night after night 🤮

We know that Alex is a dirty twit but that shouldn't mean the kids have to be dirty too.

You are both sorry excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they have been reading on here,

OK so Charlotte, you have been out all day and those kids have gone to bed without a bath!! That's not on, you are so dam lazy 😡

Also do you wash their 5 layers of PJs? As they seem to wear the same night after night 🤮

We know that Alex is a dirty twit but that shouldn't mean the kids have to be dirty too.

You are both sorry excuses for parents.
I really wish he would stop filming the girls at bedtime, please just let them relax & settle!!! Every time I see those jammies I scream a little inside, it’s so unfair to put your child to bed like that.

Reactions: 6
How can they possibly afford to pay a large mortgage AND all their bills AND nursery fees on a 4 day week??? Not to mention all the meals/coffees out!! I’m a nurse and work 5 days a week and extra hours. How can people relate to these 2!!

Reactions: 4
How can they possibly afford to pay a large mortgage AND all their bills AND nursery fees on a 4 day week??? Not to mention all the meals/coffees out!! I’m a nurse and work 5 days a week and extra hours. How can people relate to these 2!!
Infuriating isn’t it. I’d love to just drop a day like Alex has. How are these kids going to grow up thinking selling tit with half arsed adverts is how you make a living.

I suspect the bank of charlottes mum n dad drop in!

Reactions: 5
By selling their children to the devil. Greed is a terrible thing and will have a long lasting effect on those children, be it not a good one. 😢

Karma will catch up with them when it's too late, they will have money in the bank and very little else.

• Sad
Google Charlex Media

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.