Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well their beg post for a haircut was granted šŸ™„
Iā€™m more disappointed in myself for thinking that these people have asked questions over the years when itā€™s actually just been a way of begging for goods or services! I feel so fooled by it all. I donā€™t really follow influencers, only came across these 2 and thought they were so genuine, how wrong was I.
Hey reeds, if youā€™re reading my daughter needs a first hair cut as well, will we get the VIP treatment?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
To think they ran an Instagram workshop at their local garden centre šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
ā€˜Come down, let us explain/show to you how to beg for freebies!ā€™ šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m more disappointed in myself for thinking that these people have asked questions over the years when itā€™s actually just been a way of begging for goods or services! I feel so fooled by it all. I donā€™t really follow influencers, only came across these 2 and thought they were so genuine, how wrong was I.
Hey reeds, if youā€™re reading my daughter needs a first hair cut as well, will we get the VIP treatment?
My young daughter did a DIY job on her hair not too long ago.. can we get some freebies too please ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are lots of lovely independent hairdressers where they live. Shame they couldnā€™t have used them and given them the publicity

There are lots of lovely independent hairdressers where they live. Shame they couldnā€™t have used them and given them the publicity
Agree! 20 minute drive to Maldon from where they live. Bet they made a day of it though and had a nice lunch!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are so many hairdressers in their town! Looking like a few of you are local šŸ¤” you know a lot šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Agree! 20 minute drive to Maldon from where they live. Bet they made a day of it though and had a nice lunch!! šŸ˜‚
More than likely another garden centre lunch. Or a Costa job havenā€™t seen that on their feed for a bit šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t even pay for haircuts for their girls šŸ™„ are they not embarrassed!

Reactions: 7
Canā€™t even pay for haircuts for their girls šŸ™„ are they not embarrassed!
I know right, I feel embarrassed for them, it takes a very selfish person to just keep accepting everything for free. They really are a nasty couple.

I see his going to be starting up his YouTube channel l again, reckon that means he will be giving up work and now being full time child abusers.!

It's all about the money, šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Were the haircuts for the girls gifted?
ā€œWe were invited downā€ = ā€œgiftedā€

I just couldnā€™t do it. Itā€™s begging, exploiting not only their children, but businesses and simply shows them to be selfish, greedy and tight. Graballyā€™s are the epitome of everything wrong with social media. Money grabbing bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jimmy in that bloody fleecey thing again!
Lunching again! šŸ„±
Their YouTube channel must be fun šŸ˜“

Iā€™m aware Iā€™m stooping to their level with this, but Iā€™m somewhat pleased that their child exploitation funded new home has had a leak, caused disruption and created stress. Itā€™s nothing compared to what they subject their children to. What goes around, comes around and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to really enjoy their posts but now it literally just frustrates and angers me to see them. Another #gifted item on the mums stories now.. every time they want something they put up a post about it and boom they get it, they never pay for anything! Even the girls haircuts yesterday what an absolute joke. Lottieā€™s clothes are ridiculously too big but obviously they donā€™t want to use their own money to buy some that will fit her. They have admitted to not walking the dog and have you seen his claws!? Neglect neglect neglect.

I donā€™t like to speak bad of anyone itā€™s hard not to when they act this desperate, This lot are the greediest family I have come across in a while.

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy their posts but now it literally just frustrates and angers me to see them. Another #gifted item on the mums stories now.. every time they want something they put up a post about it and boom they get it, they never pay for anything! Even the girls haircuts yesterday what an absolute joke. Lottieā€™s clothes are ridiculously too big but obviously they donā€™t want to use their own money to buy some that will fit her. They have admitted to not walking the dog and have you seen his claws!? Neglect neglect neglect.

I donā€™t like to speak bad of anyone itā€™s hard not to when they act this desperate, This lot are the greediest family I have come across in a while.
Did they not already have that same ball pit with pink for the girls? Canā€™t see why they need a new gifted one šŸ¤”

With Lottieā€™s clothes it actually breaks my heart, I wonder if things come in a pack of 3 so they just buy them knowing full well they wonā€™t fit. Alex has already said she is in a completely smaller size to her sisters. Sheā€™s such a wee lamb.

Reactions: 5
Did they not already have that same ball pit with pink for the girls? Canā€™t see why they need a new gifted one šŸ¤”

With Lottieā€™s clothes it actually breaks my heart, I wonder if things come in a pack of 3 so they just buy them knowing full well they wonā€™t fit. Alex has already said she is in a completely smaller size to her sisters. Sheā€™s such a wee lamb.
Yes, they did. And I believe that was also #gifted. Along with rocking horses, toy boxes, chairs, high chair, etc, etc.

Imagine the dust collecting in their respective wallets, due to lack of use.

• Haha
Just looked at that company, they are the same company that gifts the soft climbing stuff, that will be their next freebe, watch this space.
We should all message the company asking why are they gifting to a family that already has a ball pool and doesn't need another etc, god it makes my blood boil šŸ˜”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.