Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Charlotte’s stories , he look well pissed off sat there rocking jimmys pram. Yet puts on his own insta he never gets any time with him .

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get it, they both film the same content, same experiences which they post to near on the same followers! I really should unfollow but it’s just about the only thread I really take part in on here so need something to keep me going!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just dont get why you would go on a day out with your kids and film the whole thing?! Just put your phones away and enjoy the time with your children for god sake!
Poor Lottie yesterday not being able to go on the ride, im sorry but they should have taken her on a walk around so she didnt have to watch.
And I would be SO embarrassed if my partner did what Alex did with the food in the restaurant

Reactions: 7
I just dont get why you would go on a day out with your kids and film the whole thing?! Just put your phones away and enjoy the time with your children for god sake!
Poor Lottie yesterday not being able to go on the ride, im sorry but they should have taken her on a walk around so she didnt have to watch.
And I would be SO embarrassed if my partner did what Alex did with the food in the restaurant
He looked absolutely ridiculous. Even Henners was looking at him aghast. He is so common and uncouth.

Reactions: 4
He looked absolutely ridiculous. Even Henners was looking at him aghast. He is so common and uncouth.
I boaked a bit when I saw that with the lettuce! Thing is, Charlotte filmed that THEN uploaded it! Wasn’t as if it was a live video & couldn’t be unseen, she consciously made the choice to upload that, whatever the reason no one knows but i def don’t need to see a grown ass man stick his face in a bowl of lettuce first thing on a Sunday morning!! Also, it’s a Spanish restaurant, not French ya weapon!

Reactions: 2
What this??? 😂🙈🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What this??? 😂🙈🤢🤮
I think something as vulgar as this, just goes to show how Instagram has taken over their lives.

They will literally post anything, as sense and right from wrong is now non existant with these insta parents. Their whole lives must revolve around their phones, leaving kids, home, friends family in 2nd place, it's an obsession and a addiction.

Time will tell the damage it's all doing to families like these whom it seems will put their families health & well being at risk for the sake of likes, freebees and insta fame.

Very sad state we are all in. Time is well overdue for Instagram to put a stop to child exploitation,because that's what is it. 😔

Reactions: 8
I think something as vulgar as this, just goes to show how Instagram has taken over their lives.

They will literally post anything, as sense and right from wrong is now non existant with these insta parents. Their whole lives must revolve around their phones, leaving kids, home, friends family in 2nd place, it's an obsession and a addiction.

Time will tell the damage it's all doing to families like these whom it seems will put their families health & well being at risk for the sake of likes, freebees and insta fame.

Very sad state we are all in. Time is well overdue for Instagram to put a stop to child exploitation,because that's what is it. 😔
I just don’t understand the rationale behind posting this at all! Is it to be funny? Cool? Seem a bit aloof? Who knows but it’s completely disgusting, I would tell my children off if they behaved like that at a dinner table...they wouldn’t though as they have been brought up with manners.

I just don’t understand the rationale behind posting this at all! Is it to be funny? Cool? Seem a bit aloof? Who knows but it’s completely disgusting, I would tell my children off if they behaved like that at a dinner table...they wouldn’t though as they have been brought up with manners.
This is it, all common sense (if they ever had any?) is out the window, they are obsessed with the gram and will post anything without even thinking what they are posting, like putting the girls to bed, filming them eating b'fast, if their crying, playing, getting undressed, in the bath😲 etc etc 24/7 they will just film and post, it's complete madness.

This is it, all common sense (if they ever had any?) is out the window, they are obsessed with the gram and will post anything without even thinking what they are posting, like putting the girls to bed, filming them eating b'fast, if their crying, playing, getting undressed, in the bath😲 etc etc 24/7 they will just film and post, it's complete madness.
Just watched the latest videos of the girls running round the garden & poor little Lottie having to hold her trousers up 😢I wish they would realise she isn’t the same size as her sisters & buy her clothes for her size.

• Sad
Just watched the latest videos of the girls running round the garden & poor little Lottie having to hold her trousers up 😢I wish they would realise she isn’t the same size as her sisters & buy her clothes for her size.
She isn't at the the same size. Lottie is much tiny then her sister in hight n weight. She needs smaller clothes. Please Charlotte buy Lottie smaller clothing.

When you really look at their behaviours and the fact they are on their phones so much there must be an element of anxiety involved with regards to how many likes and comments they get. I myself as trying to distance myself from my phone, it’s hard and I don’t have obligations to fulfil like they do. It must actually be really mentally draining each and every day having to think of things to post.
The latest stories of the kids running around in the garden, Charlotte sitting holding the favourite one yet again, being a Sunday you would think she would be cooking a nice big family meal in her swanky kitchen!
I saw something about a leak earlier....what has happened does anyone know? Shoddy workmen no doubt because tight arse Greedbally doesn’t want to pay for real tradesmen!! Odd jobbers who gift tit work for free or discounts!

Reactions: 5
5 young kids + mentally ill father + mother who doesn’t work + obsessively filming all aspects of your life to gain followers/gifts = a recipe for disaster and mixed up children

And don’t get me started of their neglect of Reggie!

If you suffer from serious mental health, would you not have an overwhelming protection towards your children? 🤔🤔🤔
Where’s the justification in exploiting these children?

Reactions: 5
Don’t think the cooking duty should be on Charlotte - he’s not working! - either of them should make a proper meal.

Showing a clip of one of the triplets bare bottoms!! Was that necessary 😔

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why they’re so ignorant. What the hell is wrong with them? They’re so stupid, really stupid. Not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.