Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready brek ad 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 should give some of it to the kids instead of just yoghurts and dry cereal

Reactions: 4
Ready brek ad 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 should give some of it to the kids instead of just yoghurts and dry cereal
Look at the fruit in the ready break, those poor girls have never seen such a thing.
Why do these companies pay such a family to advertise, don't they check first and see what tit they eat before asking them to adversise their health products?

I am so dam suck of these GREEDballys, they are vile just vile.

Reactions: 5
Such a waste of food there too... Unless greedy Alex is gonna eat 4 bowls

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen any evidence the children actually play in the playroom now it’s 3 floors away from where adults would generally be??

So where’s the usual boring morning video, of the girls eating three yogurts and dry cereal. If
They actually lived the chocolate and banana ready brek, where’s the video. Because you love just getting in their faces with your boring usual insta stories . All that food went in the bin. The ready brek won’t be touched , but the fee will be paid into your bank.
Idiots .

So where’s the usual boring morning video, of the girls eating three yogurts and dry cereal. If
They actually lived the chocolate and banana ready brek, where’s the video. Because you love just getting in their faces with your boring usual insta stories . All that food went in the bin. The ready brek won’t be touched , but the fee will be paid into your bank.
Idiots .
I can’t tell if the Graballys are the idiots or whether Weetabix are the idiots because they can’t have looked at their stories to see what they normally feed their kids. The whole thing is ridiculous.

I can’t tell if the Graballys are the idiots or whether Weetabix are the idiots because they can’t have looked at their stories to see what they normally feed their kids. The whole thing is ridiculous.
His stupid facial expression in that photo is enough to put me off buying it for life !! Why couldn’t he have just smiled?!

0D581711-2BE5-483D-A842-8DEF580D86CC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry I had to screenshot this! He’s ‘not’ doing an ad he says yet still tagging stuff and can’t even be bothered to flush the toilet before filming. Whether it’s his pee or not it’s still not really what you want your viewers to be seeing! Just another example of how gross he is 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry I had to screenshot this! He’s ‘not’ doing an ad he says yet still tagging stuff and can’t even be bothered to flush the toilet before filming. Whether it’s his pee or not it’s still not really what you want your viewers to be seeing! Just another example of how gross he is 🤮

ewwwwwwwwww

I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth 🤮

Reactions: 2
How random! Must be struggling for content if they're starting with cleaning products!

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck! Have they been living under a rock for the past year? Who actually doesn’t know about The Pink Stuff! Just goes to show how lazy Charlotte is if she’s never had that in her cleaning cupboard! I doubt she has a cleaning cupboard in fact!! Someone’s looking for some paid ad’s from The Pink Stuff 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't know what's come over me but after his floor cleaning story I actually feel a bit..... sorry for him.. 😳

Maybe it's pity. I'm not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.