Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally get twenty minutes with the girls before bed so I’ll spend the entire time filming them!!!!

Someone’s after an Asda ad lol

How much furniture do they need in that lounge? Jesus Christ!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
621AD24E-5706-4BC4-AE2B-CCDC9029908F.png

I can’t believe he goes to work looking like this!? Are those glasses even real? They look like the old 3D glasses you used to get at cinema that everyone used to push the lenses out of !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I literally get twenty minutes with the girls before bed so I’ll spend the entire time filming them!!!!

Someone’s after an Asda ad lol

How much furniture do they need in that lounge? Jesus Christ!
20 minutes and I’ll film them half undressed (I HATE parents that show off their kids in nappies, it feels like such a violation!) and with their pre-school logos on show *slow clap*

Reactions: 8
If Annabella is taking long time getting dress take up 10 mins before then get the other two up stairs and dress them. That way by time the other two are dress Annabella will be ready.
Alex get your haircut you look like an homeless man.

Reactions: 2
Yeah of course the girls couldn’t wait to put those costumes on and read there books. Smells like bullshit to me . Gifted gifted gifted . Won’t see those costumes again .

What's happening with their YouTube channel that was supposed to be happening last week? Haven't heard anything or have I missed it?

I'm hoping that they have come to their senses and decided not to do it.

Do the girls not have a bath and story before bed? Obviously not and it would eat into precious filming time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, they’re a complete wreck! It’s as if moving house caused them to lose any shred of decency, parental ability and routine. The girls always look unwashed, unkempt and unhappy.

The golden boy is always attached to a bosom, or a high chair.

Weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do the girls not have a bath and story before bed? Obviously not and it would eat into precious filming time 🙄
I thought this also. You never see bath time anymore and they never have wet hair as if they have just had a bath. Makes me wonder when they do actually have a bath?! Mine are bathed every night, if we do end up having a late one and they don’t have a bath they have a strip down wash. I should imagine it’s far too hard for Charlotte to bath the kids on her own and then it’s too late for Alex to do it when he gets home. 😬

They don’t bother bathing them because it’s not cute content for the internet. Triplet babies splashing about is adorable and perfect for ‘their fans’. Triplet young children including one who sadly looks malnourished doesn’t quite have the same impact on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Watching C doing girls hair this morning, I cannot even begin to imagine having a camera set up watching everything I'm doing, those girls privacy is non existent.

No one wants to see them having their hair brushed? The content now is so boring. They are no longer the 3 cute babies that everyone enjoyed watching grow. None of them are particularly cute, they all look pasty and ill.

I just wish the Greedballys would re think this whole Instagram and stop, give those kids what they deserve, some privacy, proper nutrition, some normality, do what 3yr old should be doing without having to act for the camera, are they really happy with all this way of life, or is it that now they are in too deep and don't know how to let it go? 😔

The house is a complete shambles, they have so much 'stuff' it's ridiculous. Still no dining table, hasn't anyone #gifted them one yet?

Their whole lives are a car crash. What a way to live, think I much prefer my 'normal' non filmed, non #gifted, none #Ad, happy private life any day.

The Greedballys your a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure I’ve been blocked 💁‍♀️ Jeez I’ve been blocked by so many of the kid sellers now, I feel quite proud. Obviously I’m a ‘jealous saddo’ as their pathetic sheep followers would have it!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for those girls, they have NO privacy. I dont know how people get away with exploiting their kids

• Sad
Long term Lurker but I’ve finally been tipped over the edge. Mrs G now has no days where she has to parent on her own with all 5 children. She doesn’t even have Tuesdays anymore as he’s stopped working them. Man I wish I could have the luxury of their life. Working as and when. Young children in pre-school/nursery before free child care. Extra helping hands on tap. Gifted everything. They are really starting to annoy me. And the poor girls. I bet when they are those apples the other day they had the bet night sleep and felt so good. Poor girls. And poor Henry. He’s just pushed aside now.
Jimmy should definitely be doing some rolling and moving by now. Her constant “I breastfeed” movement is just sad but she also needs to be careful as not all mums could breastfeed their children and rubbing it in their faces is not the best for struggling women. They don’t appeal to everyone and they don’t actually care about their followers, just what they can get for free. Such a shame as they used to be so relatable. But not anymore.

Reactions: 10
Long term Lurker but I’ve finally been tipped over the edge. Mrs G now has no days where she has to parent on her own with all 5 children. She doesn’t even have Tuesdays anymore as he’s stopped working them. Man I wish I could have the luxury of their life. Working as and when. Young children in pre-school/nursery before free child care. Extra helping hands on tap. Gifted everything. They are really starting to annoy me. And the poor girls. I bet when they are those apples the other day they had the bet night sleep and felt so good. Poor girls. And poor Henry. He’s just pushed aside now.
Jimmy should definitely be doing some rolling and moving by now. Her constant “I breastfeed” movement is just sad but she also needs to be careful as not all mums could breastfeed their children and rubbing it in their faces is not the best for struggling women. They don’t appeal to everyone and they don’t actually care about their followers, just what they can get for free. Such a shame as they used to be so relatable. But not anymore.
Yeah she jumped on the “look at me i breastfeed, dont shame me hehehe” wagon. Its the most boring thing i see on instagram!

No more work for grease ball on a Tuesday 🙄.
Couldn’t bear watching their boring AF stories this morning but wondered why Alex wasn’t at work when I glimpsed them at the pet shop... which one of them says he’s no longer working Tuesdays? Absolute joke Charlotte selling the image of a real life Mum when she does sod all solo parenting that doesn’t involve sitting in front of the TV!! Those girls need more than football they don’t enjoy at the weekend and nursery and pre-school in the week with no other activities bar Costa/garden centres/Asda 😡

On my first non working day off let’s go to swallows, but before the kids can see ANY of the animals we must eat!!! 🙄

Their stories were the MOST boring ever, I literally tapped through them! They are so boring!

They can’t stop because he is trying to use the money he earns from Instagram to stop working!
When he should work to stabilise his mental health and STOP filming all his kids and protect THEIR mental health! He is effectively selling all their soles without consent!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jimmy isn’t even cute.

Jimmy isn’t even cute.
None of their children are cute, or photogenic. It amazes me that they’ve got the following they have, because they’re as dumb as anything and have no personality. It’s all same thing, different day.

It sums up the world of social media when a captive audience enjoys watching unwashed, unkempt and malnourished children being tormented by their so called parents.

*off to find a remote island to relocate to, as the world has gone quite mad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.