Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bailey, it's very clear how loved she is but please don't let her suffering drag on 😭 if she's having episodes please do the kind thing - it's gut wrenching but don't let the old lady suffer 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor Bailey, it's very clear how loved she is but please don't let her suffering drag on 😭 if she's having episodes please do the kind thing - it's gut wrenching but don't let the old lady suffer 😞
I got irrationally annoyed at seeing them still taking her out to eat in the garden, especially when he said he'd need to help her out the door...let her eat inside comfortably ffs!

Reactions: 13
I got irrationally annoyed at seeing them still taking her out to eat in the garden, especially when he said he'd need to help her out the door...let her eat inside comfortably ffs!
It’s not like she’s gonna dirty a clean kitchen floor now is it?!

Reactions: 6
As if he replayed the same golf video twice just to make sure he hit the one minute mark 🤣

Hopefully him staying away from the pub means it’s more clean than their own kitchen! How are they not embarrassed to show this online?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
🤮 what a disgusting slob DP is, he looks like he absolutely stinks of halitosis and deodorant sprayed over bo

This recent video in the cellar, he really thinks he's a flex 🤮

Hope he’s at least washed that hoodie that he’s worn all weekend eating greasy takeaways before he handles more food for the pub 🤮 doubt they’ve cleaned the car boot either!

The eldest boy keeps appearing on my FYP. Blimey is he in for a rude awakening when he enters the real world.

So Bailey is literally on her last legs, they say she's worse in the mornings, yet every morning they leave her to go out to 'brunch' obviously sooooooo concerned

Still not seen fatty may 'working' for ages, brunching then a take away or 3 at night, Charlie is obviously bored in his 'gap year' already to just randomly go off to France for some content, saw the same dartboard post from 3 accounts, shows bored they all are 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If any of you are on the ‘are we dating the same guy london’ page then type in ‘Reece, 28 🚩🚩’, it’s about the big chef….

(won’t post screenshots / details to protect the posters identity)

God it is awful 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If any of you are on the ‘are we dating the same guy london’ page then type in ‘Reece, 28 🚩🚩’, it’s about the big chef….

(won’t post screenshots / details to protect the posters identity)

God it is awful 😳

Update: she has posted a TikTok on her ‘burner account’, but its public, does that make it ok to link?
Is this on tattle?

No it’s on the ‘are we dating the same guy’ Facebook page, I won’t post screenshots as it’s a private group with lots of rules about who can be in it / see the content
It’s ok if you cant but are you able to give those of us on here who can’t gain access into the fb group a summary of what’s being said about him? I understand completely you wanting to protect peoples identities by not sharing screenshots and I respect it’s a private group with rules but I’m nosy as to what’s being said about him and also the chef is only 28?! wow I would of guessed he was a lot older

Reactions: 9
It’s ok if you cant but are you able to give those of us on here who can’t gain access into the fb group a summary of what’s being said about him? I understand completely you wanting to protect peoples identities by not sharing screenshots and I respect it’s a private group with rules but I’m nosy as to what’s being said about him and also the chef is only 28?! wow I would of guessed he was a lot older
I’ll go ahead and summarise as the girl has made a tiktok about it herself on a public burner account (doesn’t have many views) and it has the blue comment as ‘the big chef Russell arms’ so it’s pretty public information now….

The post essentially details how he has been cheating on his girlfriend with this girl and that he has sent her explicit photos and videos of his girlfriend without her consent - this girl had been sleeping with him since around April / May time and didn’t know he was in a relationship until he posted that tiktok showing her out for a meal

The post also includes screenshots of messages which are predatory in nature and very graphic

There’s also a later chat thread of him apologising and asking her not to tell anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ll go ahead and summarise as the girl has made a tiktok about it herself on a public burner account (doesn’t have many views) and it has the blue comment as ‘the big chef Russell arms’ so it’s pretty public information now….

The post essentially details how he has been cheating on his girlfriend with this girl and that he has sent her explicit photos and videos of his girlfriend without her consent - this girl had been sleeping with him since around April / May time and didn’t know he was in a relationship until he posted that tiktok showing her out for a meal

The post also includes screenshots of messages which are predatory in nature and very graphic

There’s also a later chat thread of him apologising and asking her not to tell anyone
I really appreciate you taking time to reply and summarise so thank you very much. I hope I come across the girls TikTok at some point good on her for calling him out but wow what he’s done is bad that shows what a disgusting person he is and to be honest with how big his ego is it shouldn’t shock me that he behaves like that he thinks he can treat women like that using them and cheating cause he thinks he’s a celebrity and all the TikTok followers and attention has gone to his head. I hope the girlfriend does something about him sharing photos and videos of her without her consent cause he should not get away with that!!

I hope more people see and hear about these screenshots of messages he’s been sending that are predatory in nature and graphic because everyone should be warned about him so they stay away from someone like him! Oh of course he said sorry cause he definitely panicked about being exposed and wouldn’t want to lose his TikTok attention. I’m also in shock he could get any woman to look twice at him and I’m not even just speaking about what he looks like but his ego alone he never has come across like a nice person he’s rude and full of himself.

Seeing as Roly has made excuses before about that other influencer guy who abused a woman ( can’t remember the guys name but someone spoke about it on here not long ago) and if this stuff about the chef gets more attention I wouldn’t be surprised if Roly made excuses for the chef which is horrible cause these things are not excusable!

Reactions: 4
I really appreciate you taking time to reply and summarise so thank you very much. I hope I come across the girls TikTok at some point good on her for calling him out but wow what he’s done is bad that shows what a disgusting person he is and to be honest with how big his ego is it shouldn’t shock me that he behaves like that he thinks he can treat women like that using them and cheating cause he thinks he’s a celebrity and all the TikTok followers and attention has gone to his head. I hope the girlfriend does something about him sharing photos and videos of her without her consent cause he should not get away with that!!

I hope more people see and hear about these screenshots of messages he’s been sending that are predatory in nature and graphic because everyone should be warned about him so they stay away from someone like him! Oh of course he said sorry cause he definitely panicked about being exposed and wouldn’t want to lose his TikTok attention. I’m also in shock he could get any woman to look twice at him and I’m not even just speaking about what he looks like but his ego alone he never has come across like a nice person he’s rude and full of himself.

Seeing as Roly has made excuses before about that other influencer guy who abused a woman ( can’t remember the guys name but someone spoke about it on here not long ago) and if this stuff about the chef gets more attention I wouldn’t be surprised if Roly made excuses for the chef which is horrible cause these things are not excusable!
The messages also showed him boasting about how he now has his pick of women to sleep with 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I knew that chef thought he was the bees knees because he works there. What a low life.

Wow what a prick! Always had bad vibes from him though as in his videos he comes across as arrogant and seems he looks down on the other members of staff unless they’re girls!

Reactions: 7
What a creep! I would get him away from D and the boys’ girlfriends immediately!! But Daddy Pig films their behind sneakily to get more views anyway 🤮

Reactions: 3