Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McDonald's for lunch, Dominos for dinner, seriously wonder how long before he starts having serious health problems, two takeaways a day seems standard for him these days

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he’s actually put #hardworkpaysoff when there’s possibly thousands of inappropriate videos/photos of his children on the dark web due to him exploiting them on the internet. I really don’t agree with these influencers being paid for putting their children online i think it’s disgusting and to brag about the money he’s making he should be ashamed and so should Mrs May! I can’t stand people like them who brag and I bet he’s a laughing stock in the area as he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks but any decent dad would rather go out and earn an honest living for his family than what he does he’s just an embarrassment. And we can all see the pub is just a cover up so they have an excuse 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
#hardworkpaysoff judging by the reviews for the pub it won't make it past Xmas so you might want to actually put a shift in Mr and Mrs May you lazy, greedy begs

Reactions: 4
#hardworkpaysoff but the head chef has only just been given 2 days off after 11 weeks of working whilst Mr and Mrs May are pissing around 🥴

Reactions: 13
On begging for a company to install charging points not only at the pub but also wants a free one installed at his house!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s embarrassing! How about you research something and pay for it yourself. He all but actually said the words ‘for free’ in that video. It’s infuriating.
I hate the hinting too “if anyone knows someone who can do this” bait so companies comment. Google exists you begging loser 😂
---
Also on the beg after bragging about a new car is so tacky 🤢

Reactions: 11
My husband drives an electric car, we have a port at home, no begging, no freebies, imagine that DP 🙄 more fool the companies

Reactions: 6
I have never known pub owners have so much free time! A bank holiday Monday and they are out ‘brunching’. We all thought they’d have a rude awakening when they took over this pub as it’s such hard work. Well, the jokes on us as these two are rarely there!

Reactions: 12
On begging for a company to install charging points not only at the pub but also wants a free one installed at his house!
The cheeky freeloading get
---
I have never known pub owners have so much free time! A bank holiday Monday and they are out ‘brunching’. We all thought they’d have a rude awakening when they took over this pub as it’s such hard work. Well, the jokes on us as these two are rarely there!
The shelf life can’t be long, they will be out by Christmas

Reactions: 1
Pubs don't run themselves unfortunately

Reactions: 2
Fuming coz the restaurant they don’t pay for has run out of what they want 👀

Reactions: 2
Yikes, just scrolled by a live of him sitting in the car breathing heavily. I’ve not seen him in ages and he looks dreadful.

Reactions: 1