Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing title 🤣 @tarquin16 you win a free Zizi’s….with Daddy Pig touching all of your food and cutting it up for you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing title 🤣 @tarquin16 you win a free Zizi’s….with Daddy Pig touching all of your food and cutting it up for you 🤭
Thank you, can't wait for little D to slap my prawns and Daddy Pig not to do anything because he's too busy making sure no one eats too much of the garlic bread, while Mrs May ignores everyone sipping a large glass of wine like Cersei Lannister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So many angry men, what a way to run a business by sending a mob of fans and allowing your staff to talk to people like that. This business will fail because customer is always right, if she travelled just to see him then that’s her valid feelings.

They are right in a way, nothing annoys me more than when people complain about food AFTER they’ve left!

Reactions: 5
it’s the way the chef takes a sip of his coffee and does that awkward smoulder into the camera 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are right in a way, nothing annoys me more than when people complain about food AFTER they’ve left!
Normally I would agree but with their attitude and how quick they are to not take criticism no wonder people don’t feel comfortable raising the complaint there, chef is an arrogant wannabe who thinks his food is perfect 🤷‍♀️ considering they’ve both banged on about how the pub is constantly fully booked the place looked empty!

As for his recent video the way he’s spoken to Clark again is disgusting! ‘It’s my pizza deal with it’ I played the video and my partner with no context or any idea who he is turned around and asked who he’s talking to and was shocked that’s how he thinks is acceptable talking to his son!

Daddy pig didn’t wanna share his huge pizza! His lip smacking noises honestly make me sick 🤢

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no way I’d voice my concerns in person to that chef. He is so disgustingly aggressive online that I’d be scared he’d batter me in person if I said his food was dry!
Roly is a nasty old bully. He reposted that to cause a pile on because he can’t handle criticism and just wants to attack and destroy anyone who doesn’t think the sun shines out of his unwashed arse.
And as for the comments about him losing his dad. It’s sad but completely irrelevant. If my dad were to pass away I’d have to go into work and perform well, or go on the sick. If he’s struggling to cope then he shouldn’t be in work.
Him and that chef are just a toxic and vile partnership, they bring out the absolute worst in each other.

That chef has anger issues he gets aggressive and has no patience. He needs to calm down and be professional. His job is to be the chef so he should focus on what his job is instead of spending his time scrolling through TikTok to find every review of the pub cause his ego can’t handle anyone having an honest negative opinion of his cooking. He’s desperate for followers and compliments and it’s all gone to his head he’s think he’s famous and then you add Rolys ego into the mix the two of them don’t mix well together cause like someone else said this partnership between them is toxic and they both fed each other’s egos so neither of them can handle hearing the truth cause they just want praise all the time.

If you’re going to run a business or be a chef you need to accept not everyone will like your business or your food and that’s ok cause people are allowed give their opinions , different opinions and criticism are also a good thing in a way cause it can help a business to improve and learn from mistakes but Roly and the chef don’t have the maturity to understand that and Roly and the chef need to understand people are allowed call them out if they’ve been rude or if people have had a negative experience with them and just cause you don’t like hearing their opinions Roly it doesn’t mean you can throw a tantrum about it.

They easily could of ignored that TikTok review nobody forced them to comment on it but they have to be in the comments manipulating everyone into the saying the food and service at the pub is great cause their egos are so big they won’t let anyone say anything that isn’t hyping them up.

What was the point of that video from the chef this morning? Talking about how they don’t get it right every time but care about everyone who comes through the doors. At no point did he say if somethings not right let us know and we’ll fix it. It was more a passive aggressive we’re seeing negative reviews and we don’t want that so stop doing it kind of thing.

People are entitled to their opinions and if the service/food wasn’t as they expected - especially based off of the videos that we see all the time of creators going and getting the best service and the best food giving everything a million out of ten, they are perfectly within their rights to talk about how their experience was. You can’t only have the good, you have to have the bad. And it’s a reflection on you as the operators of that business how you react to this. Right now, they aren’t looking too clever with their aggressive responses.

Reactions: 11
What was the point of that video from the chef this morning? Talking about how they don’t get it right every time but care about everyone who comes through the doors. At no point did he say if somethings not right let us know and we’ll fix it. It was more a passive aggressive we’re seeing negative reviews and we don’t want that so stop doing it kind of thing.

People are entitled to their opinions and if the service/food wasn’t as they expected - especially based off of the videos that we see all the time of creators going and getting the best service and the best food giving everything a million out of ten, they are perfectly within their rights to talk about how their experience was. You can’t only have the good, you have to have the bad. And it’s a reflection on you as the operators of that business how you react to this. Right now, they aren’t looking too clever with their aggressive responses.
He’s basically saying, only say good things about us because we’re a small business and need good reviews

Reactions: 6
What did the TikTok say as she’s deleted it now probably cos of the arrogant bully chef I hate him

Reactions: 4
What did the TikTok say as she’s deleted it now probably cos of the arrogant bully chef I hate him
She just said it was her review, she said the food took a long time and was greasy. Her kids are big DP fans and he didn't attempt to interact but he sat looking at his phone. DP replied saying he wouldn't disclose booking info but the chef came on saying he didn't care and that the reviewer had asked for a quiet corner so why would DP interact with them. Nothing she said deserved this onslaught of bullying and I hope the lady is ok.

Grown men behaving like this 🤮 gross, have a bit of class boys.

Honestly the more behaviour we see like this the more obvious it becomes how much of a vanity project it actually is.

Ps DP why do you allow Cooper to talk to you so badly then show the world. It's doing him absolutely no favours but as long as the views and money are coming in huh. Priorities 😕🤮

Reactions: 15
So he got what he wanted when he reposted that to cause a pile on.

Roly, I know you’re reading this you useless tit. You can’t stop flapping your gums about how much you hate tattle, but we don’t come to your comments section and harass you into taking videos down. We have our opinion in this small corner of the internet and you can’t cope with it. You don’t like us because you can’t control the narrative here, or get your followers to annoy us into shutting up and that kills you, doesn’t it?

Honestly vulgar pair of classless morons. Can see why teenage boys are drawn to their channel.

Nice hoodie Roly Poly 🧐 plus asking Cooper to look for shoes for him, utter beg.

Shocked the pub committee have agreed to all these outside plans. Sounds an utter nightmare! Fair enough show the euros but that grass will be like Glastonbury in no time, an outside kitchen - who is working that? Get the basics right first guys

Reactions: 8