Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they going to get a car charger installed at home? Spend half their time in Tring charging the car, surely it would be cheaper overall to get a point at home and pay a reduced rate there versus whatever it costs at a public point (admittedly I don't know much about costs, but I can't imagine it's cheaper to do it outside of the home). When making the decision to get an electric car surely how to charge it is at the forefront of your mind and you take into account the cost of charging installation?

Reactions: 1
When are they going to get a car charger installed at home? Spend half their time in Tring charging the car, surely it would be cheaper overall to get a point at home and pay a reduced rate there versus whatever it costs at a public point (admittedly I don't know much about costs, but I can't imagine it's cheaper to do it outside of the home). When making the decision to get an electric car surely how to charge it is at the forefront of your mind and you take into account the cost of charging installation?
I'm pretty sure someone said he put out a beggy post basically asking to be gifted one, no one has bitten I guess

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure someone said he put out a beggy post basically asking to be gifted one, no one has bitten I guess
Tight bastards! I couldn't be arsed with having to go to Tring all the time, not sure if its fully electric or a hybrid. But either way it's a massive ballache. Though it seems to give them the excuse they don't actually need to have constant brunches!

Tight bastards! I couldn't be arsed with having to go to Tring all the time, not sure if its fully electric or a hybrid. But either way it's a massive ballache. Though it seems to give them the excuse they don't actually need to have constant brunches!
I've got an electric company car and put a home charger in asap as it's expensive to use public chargers (not to mention a ballache). They like to make out they're living this fantastic lifestyle and making loads of money yet are obviously dithering about spending £700 on a home charger

Reactions: 2
As if he’s done an ad for farm foods and actually said ‘this is my first trip to a farm foods’ I really don’t understand the logic with these brands why would you want someone to do an ad for you that openly says he’s never shopped with you before?!

Reactions: 6
I think there’s more chance of them cleaning the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got an electric company car and put a home charger in asap as it's expensive to use public chargers (not to mention a ballache). They like to make out they're living this fantastic lifestyle and making loads of money yet are obviously dithering about spending £700 on a home charger
Why don’t they put a charging point at the pub? They could then put the costs through the business.

Reactions: 3
As if he’s done an ad for farm foods and actually said ‘this is my first trip to a farm foods’ I really don’t understand the logic with these brands why would you want someone to do an ad for you that openly says he’s never shopped with you before?!
Integrity doesn’t matter so much. His reach and influence does. He’s got a large and loyal following so it doesn’t really matter if he uses the product himself, he just has to talk about it and his teenage fans will lap it up.

Reactions: 1
Ads like that are aimed at people who haven't been/don't go often. It's a pretty good tactic to reach people who forget/ don't know
it exists. It makes them more relatable because the dummy viewers fink dey hav 2 go now

I've never been to one and I won't go BECAUSE of them now :ROFLMAO: