Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of engagement on that one post as well, he’ll get hundreds from the one video

Reactions: 2
Bawling my eyes out after that Bailey video, poor girl was suffering, glad she’s at peace now❤
---

I agree they do exploit their pets and kids but this is insensitive in my opinion, that was their dog who they had for years, I feel for them
I’d have substantially more sympathy for them if they hadn’t made sure to make their video over a minute so they can make plenty of money from it.

Reactions: 6
I’d have substantially more sympathy for them if they hadn’t made sure to make their video over a minute so they can make plenty of money from it.
Yes I get that, but it was their fur baby of 15 years, compassion doesn’t go amiss

Reactions: 11
Yes I get that, but it was their fur baby of 15 years, compassion doesn’t go amiss
That’s true. Maybe I should try a little bit harder and not let me absolute disgust for then cloud my better judgement xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm glad poor bailey isn't in any pain, poor old lady was done. Anyone whose lost a pet knows how horrendous it is.

Making money from it unfortunately doesn't shock me. He's shown the levels he'll stoop to time and time again.

We'll prob get a triple takeaway plate up race soon, gotta keep the content up 🤮

This is the man thay said he "probably wouldnt" post the day after his own dad died...of course poor Bailey was going to be exploited for as long as possible!

I'm glad for her sake she's no longer suffering...it was getting difficult to watch!
I hope Reg doesn't pine too much without her!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
From his video, it looks like Bailey went to the beach. I hope she got to go to the beach one last time and that’s all she felt in her last hours - happiness at the beach. Poor puppy

That’s true. Maybe I should try a little bit harder and not let me absolute disgust for then cloud my better judgement xx
I do completely get your feelings tho, the way those kids are exploited etc is so fucked up especially in this world xxx

I do completely get your feelings tho, the way those kids are exploited etc is so fucked up especially in this world xxx
When you look back at all of the details I know about those kids it’s appalling. They’re making money hand over fist, but are they really a happy family? Men:women whoever know a young child’s school, hobbies, location, birthday, issues at school, everything. They don’t seem to understand the dangers

• Heart
From his video, it looks like Bailey went to the beach. I hope she got to go to the beach one last time and that’s all she felt in her last hours - happiness at the beach. Poor puppy
I think that was a video from a few months back when they were on holiday. I do feel for them, losing a pet is awful. Mrs May will be heartbroken.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think they did their best for Bailey, whatever you think of them they looked after her very well and you can tell how loved she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The man if you can call him that is an absolute scumbag! He will stoop to any level if it fills his pockets, no animal/ family member is off limits! Who does a tribute sort of video but makes sure it’s over a minute to still get paid?

Let’s not forget the lazy slob has slept peacefully in bed every night whilst his wife has been staying downstairs not getting much sleep so that she could keep an eye on her!

I have sympathy for them all except daddy pig.

I’m a big animal lover so I hope she’s at peace out of pain now she was a beautiful dog! And hope Reggie is getting lots of attention as he’ll wonder where she has gone 💖

Reactions: 4
I love animals, but he’s a fat selfish bleep, and I don’t feel any sympathy for him. He exploits his family and for that reason alone, he’s still a bleep

Reactions: 5
I think they did their best for Bailey, whatever you think of them they looked after her very well and you can tell how loved she was.
Absolutely no one could disagree, it's just sad that as per Roly made it a money making scheme

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are hours from a beach. Haven’t seen the video but doubt they made that effort

Reactions: 1
I forgot they’re Aylesbury way so yeah, won’t have been the beach yesterday. Mrs May will definitely be feeling heartbroken, I don’t doubt all of them do. I just wish they didn’t make her a pawn in their game before she was rested

Reactions: 7