Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs mays video got me crying 🥹🥲 what a beautiful video, you could tell how much she adores Bailey

Reactions: 9
Oh Mrs May 😭 the pain in her voice, heartbreaking. Bailey was her world and I love how she just knew it was time to let her go and so glad she was with her human 😭❤ beautifully done Mrs May. Bailey loved you, take your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only just seen that video of him talking about Bailey.

I put my dog down on Easter Sunday around my birthday and it was absolutely horrid so it’s absolutely normal to mourn a dog.

However, the way he does it pathetically in the car to camera with wobbling eyes and face. You cannot tell me this isn’t satire. He must be a fictional character played by Ricky Gervais.

Just seen Mrs Mays video about Bailey, I shed a tear I can’t lie… but is there another son?!
I think she meant to say three boys under the age of 4 is when they got Bailey as I’m sure they’ve said before they got her around when Clarke was born. There’s only a year or so between the oldest two and maybe two and a bit years between Cooper and Clarke? So yeah she would’ve had three boys under 4, obviously just a slip of words as she’s clearly distraught. There’s 4.5 years between Clarke and Dulce.

Reactions: 2
Cooper was so concerned he was going to break that bike- rightly so! Hate the way they brag about EVERYTHING, all the Mays do it

And I hate the way Roly says Regington

#rantover

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the hell did Dulcie get a comb that tangled in her fringe!??
Of course he has to go make content out of it...

Reactions: 6
As people have said, this isn’t the first time she’s done this to her hair. She’s old enough to learn her lesson. Hopefully second time round it will have sunk into her brain not to do it again. She’s proper sulking in a couple of the videos I’ve seen.

Reactions: 4
My child wanted to go badly to the Taylor concert but all sold out, yet the freeloaders get tickets the day before and sound ungrateful! Yes I am jealous on this one! 🤣

Where would they get the tickets gifted from though? So far I have only seen A Listers getting free tickets and they were probably invited by Taylor personally. Apparently Garnier took some American influencers to the first Wembley night, but the May’s are nobodies!

Where would they get the tickets gifted from though? So far I have only seen A Listers getting free tickets and they were probably invited by Taylor personally. Apparently Garnier took some American influencers to the first Wembley night, but the May’s are nobodies!
Lots of suites were bought out by brands. Anastasia Beverley hills had a lot the first night. They went to take that with universal so wouldn’t be shocked if it was them or they’ve done a few things with Disney plus

Tickets are easily available if you want to spend £600, and the way this family piss money away I don’t think they’d have thought twice about it.

I noticed everyone tagging TaylorNation in the comments to give the 22 hat to the kid, and the response from Mrs May was “what’s that?”🙄