Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done for 😂😂😂 will never live this down!
Diff subject but I know they all love Bailey, not doubting it for one minute but they are rinsing these update videos so bad for views/money, just enjoy the time she has left rather than a phone shoved in her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute vile man. Daddy pig will defend this predator until he’s blue in the face though because he’s got no respect for anyone but himself. They’re both a pair of self centred scumbags who place more value on likes than women’s safety. Rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What an absolute vile man. Daddy pig will defend this predator until he’s blue in the face though because he’s got no respect for anyone but himself. They’re both a pair of self centred scumbags who place more value on likes than women’s safety. Rotten.
Exactly. I can just see it now “ it was a troll, wasn’t real, jealousy, it was a joke, not serious blah blah blah”

I didn’t manage to get a screenshot of the messages of him sending explicit videos (not the video itself) of his ex to this girl 😪

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really wish they’d do the best thing for Bailey instead of letting her suffer 😩 I know it’s hard but watching her deteriorate is harder surely

Reactions: 11
I really wish they’d do the best thing for Bailey instead of letting her suffer 😩 I know it’s hard but watching her deteriorate is harder surely
I agree, I had my 17yr old cat put to sleep last week. He had started to lose weight, not look after himself etc so as a family we decided it was time and not put him through countless tests and he went peacefully. Thay are so selfish.

• Sad
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer
Finally let her rest after 2 weeks worth of content over it 😢 poor puppy, may she rest in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad she’s at rest now. Majority of us know how devastating it is to have a pet pts, I had my old dog pts coming up 4 years ago and it’s still upsetting. I know it was hard for them but it would’ve been harder watching her suffer

RIP Bailey. ☹ I’m not usually a dog person, but she seemed like a lovely dog.
I would imagine that’s why Mrs May said that she was feeling out of sorts. They were probably trying to decide what to do for the best.

Reactions: 2
So many people sending them love, why? WHY?! They used that poor dog for content when she was literally on her last legs. They’ve spun it out for way longer than necessary, she was in pain, was having various signs that were pointing to the end and they just couldn’t be decent people. They put tiktok over everything, family deaths, pet deaths, their children’s safety. They are disgusting people and I hope one day someone films them in their last moments.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So many people sending them love, why? WHY?! They used that poor dog for content when she was literally on her last legs. They’ve spun it out for way longer than necessary, she was in pain, was having various signs that were pointing to the end and they just couldn’t be decent people. They put tiktok over everything, family deaths, pet deaths, their children’s safety. They are disgusting people and I hope one day someone films them in their last moments.
Because regardless, they’ve still lost their beloved family member and it’s sad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Bawling my eyes out after that Bailey video, poor girl was suffering, glad she’s at peace now❤
---
I agree they do exploit their pets and kids but this is insensitive in my opinion, that was their dog who they had for years, I feel for them

Last edited:
So sad to hear the poor dogs passed

however he’s made his video over a minute long 1:01 to be exact to ensure he gets paid from it, exactly the same as what becki jones did

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So sad to hear the poor dogs passed

however he’s made his video over a minute long 1:01 to be exact to ensure he gets paid from it, exactly the same as what becki jones did
Absolutely no shame. They’ve got The Big Creep in the kitchen using his tiktok clout to get sex, cheating on his partner in the process and sending intimate pics/vids of his girlfriend to women he was cheating with and now we have Daddy May using the dogs death for money. My deepest sympathies lie with the whole family today but what he did was low. Making sure the video was over one minute so he can fill his pockets through the families grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no shame. They’ve got The Big Creep in the kitchen using his tiktok clout to get sex, cheating on his partner in the process and sending intimate pics/vids of his girlfriend to women he was cheating with and now we have Daddy May using the dogs death for money. My deepest sympathies lie with the whole family today but what he did was low. Making sure the video was over one minute so he can fill his pockets through the families grief.
Spot on!!!!

Reactions: 3