Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I don’t know why daddy pig keeps leaving sarcastic comments on the chefs page about not having a day off, terrible management and not having adequate staff meaning one of your staff members has worked everyday for 50 days isn’t something to brag about 🤯

Reactions: 22

ClArt20138

If I was that Big Chef fella, I'm not sure how impressed I would be to see my bosses out on the lash, going to brunch etc etc while I'm working the 70th day on the trot. Pub novelty has certainly worn off for the Mays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Amazing title 🤣 @tarquin16 you win a free Zizi’s….with Daddy Pig touching all of your food and cutting it up for you 🤭
Thank you, can't wait for little D to slap my prawns and Daddy Pig not to do anything because he's too busy making sure no one eats too much of the garlic bread, while Mrs May ignores everyone sipping a large glass of wine like Cersei Lannister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

KINGAA

VIP Member
So many angry men, what a way to run a business by sending a mob of fans and allowing your staff to talk to people like that. This business will fail because customer is always right, if she travelled just to see him then that’s her valid feelings.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as “a mistake”. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this he’d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter
Yes I seen this and was so tempted to reply to his comment! Mashtag is 30, the abuse happened after August 2019 so he wasn’t a ‘young’ lad doing a stupid thing, he was a grown fucking man! Abusing someone isn’t a mistake and if he’s done it once he’ll do it again. He’s absolutely disgusting defending him.

smudge126

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way I’d voice my concerns in person to that chef. He is so disgustingly aggressive online that I’d be scared he’d batter me in person if I said his food was dry!
Roly is a nasty old bully. He reposted that to cause a pile on because he can’t handle criticism and just wants to attack and destroy anyone who doesn’t think the sun shines out of his unwashed arse.
And as for the comments about him losing his dad. It’s sad but completely irrelevant. If my dad were to pass away I’d have to go into work and perform well, or go on the sick. If he’s struggling to cope then he shouldn’t be in work.
Him and that chef are just a toxic and vile partnership, they bring out the absolute worst in each other.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
That beer garden sounds like it's going to be madness!!
Why so much stuff!!? Just have some nice tables, nice lights and a chill summer vibe.
If I went to a beer garden in the summer and it had an outdoor bar/kitchen, a giant screen and giant kids games I'd find somewhere else to go...

The absolute beg for gifted work to be done, shameless!

Reactions: 17

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as “a mistake”. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this he’d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter
Wonder if he would have the same opinions if it was Mrs May or an 18 year old Little D that had gone through physical abuse. Disgusting rotten pig of a man to be supporting that cretin.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I know that she is just a child but Dulce is quite precocious and it wouldn’t surprise if she brags at school about what she is. These girls may struggling if their parents are struggling and Dulce is bragging about takeaways every night and Daddy’s pub.
But a certain part of it is developmental and is girls growing up and trying to assert their authority.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I could not handle the amount of mess/clutter and just pure filth in their home! That kitchen needs to come with a hazard warning and whose cutlery draw looks like that! For two adults home most of the time perhaps they should spend more time looking after their home rather than going for brunch 🤮 just pure laziness

Reactions: 15

Freefalling

VIP Member
What did the TikTok say as she’s deleted it now probably cos of the arrogant bully chef I hate him
She just said it was her review, she said the food took a long time and was greasy. Her kids are big DP fans and he didn't attempt to interact but he sat looking at his phone. DP replied saying he wouldn't disclose booking info but the chef came on saying he didn't care and that the reviewer had asked for a quiet corner so why would DP interact with them. Nothing she said deserved this onslaught of bullying and I hope the lady is ok.

Grown men behaving like this 🤮 gross, have a bit of class boys.

Honestly the more behaviour we see like this the more obvious it becomes how much of a vanity project it actually is.

Ps DP why do you allow Cooper to talk to you so badly then show the world. It's doing him absolutely no favours but as long as the views and money are coming in huh. Priorities 😕🤮

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Backs gone and can’t do anything yet he’s gone for brunch 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but any child not well enough to go to school shouldn’t be going out for brunch!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Can do what she wants in her own time of course, but kids have TikTok and her husband is posting her on there drunk, to each their own!
But as long as she isn’t drunk whilst she is teaching, she’s not doing anything wrong. She’s probably tutoring teenagers who drink themselves. Nobody would be able to have any fun if they had to be professional 24/7 - unless they are retired or on benefits!

Reactions: 14

dilliodollio

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

mumaof2boys

So Dulcie is getting bullied/picked on all of a sudden at school? Do we think it's anything to do with social media? They do overshare everything

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
The way she shouts & snatches and is selfish with food and her brothers gives me no doubt that she’s not innocent at school either, kids are brutal at the end of the day and these two need to get their head out of the sand and realise kids have access to social media & know a lot more than we think they do! If it’s starting now then good luck with her next school if there’s one thing they’re gonna bully her for it’s because of her dad!

Reactions: 13

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
It’s quite uncomfortable Mrs May using her platform to talk about this, it’s classic young girl stuff we all go through it there’s hormones and all sorts flying about, plus D is a spoilt brat which can’t help. Mrs May shouldn’t be talking abojt this on tiktok though it’s not appropriate.

account70032

VIP Member
In his latest TikTok they’re looking at getting a car and Roly has tagged bmw obviously trying to get a car for free. It’s so greedy and lazy how these tiktokers/influencers will always beg or hint for something instead of just working hard and buying whatever it is you want out of your own money for once.