Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t been on my fyp. Has he forgotten the filters or stopped brushing his teeth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a video saying he doesn’t read trip advisor reviews any more. So basically he can’t take any but if criticism for his so called pub. What an ignorant pig 🐷

Reactions: 12
Freebies freebies freebies! What a joke!

Then Mrs May drinking slim fast, she's practically anorexic as it is and doesn't need it, really triggering to their young followers thinking she needs it and it's normal?!

Reactions: 14
These two are so toxic and set such a bad example, they will literally do anything for a freebie

Reactions: 6
The poor dog hasn’t eaten for days, keeps collapsing, her back legs have gone and Mrs May thinks she had a mini stroke this morning. As heartbreaking as it is it’s cruel they are keeping her alive like that. I’ve never posted in the Becki Jones thread but try to keep up and she’s been ripped to shreds about keeping her dog alive longer than she should have. Obv difference is Mrs May takes her to the vets/keeps her walking but he’s reeling off all these things wrong with her then keeps saying ‘she’s ok’ when it doesn’t sound like she has been 😔

• Sad
The poor dog hasn’t eaten for days, keeps collapsing, her back legs have gone and Mrs May thinks she had a mini stroke this morning. As heartbreaking as it is it’s cruel they are keeping her alive like that. I’ve never posted in the Becki Jones thread but try to keep up and she’s been ripped to shreds about keeping her dog alive longer than she should have. Obv difference is Mrs May takes her to the vets/keeps her walking but he’s reeling off all these things wrong with her then keeps saying ‘she’s ok’ when it doesn’t sound like she has been 😔
Oh god that's horrendous. I always think it's better off putting a dog down a few days early than a few days late. No reason for them to suffer like that, especially if her back legs have gone

Reactions: 11
Him asking Clark why he didn’t want to show his burger last night with the annoyance in his voice. Your son doesn’t want hundreds of stranger watching him, it’s not unreasonable?

He looks absolutely stinking in his latest video 🤢 those joggers 🤢

Plus "helping out" at the pub, yep, says it all. Happy to pretend he's running a pub.

What a greedy bunch of shits, Clarke didn't even get to eat his dinner without them all mauling over it. Eat leftovers but god sakes let him eat his dinner first.

That poor dog 😞

Reactions: 2
He practically drooled into Clarke's tater tots!!

My heart is breaking for Bailey! They are not caring about how she's feeling, only how they're feeling about her!

Reactions: 1
👍 Toby! Can't even be arsed to wash either, same grubby barney purple hoody 🤢🤢🤢

Love how he says he's at the pub everyday! Yes if it's 30 mins per time and probably just sat eating, all his tiktoks are filming at home, laziest "landlord" I've even seen!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Love how he says he's at the pub everyday! Yes if it's 30 mins per time and probably just sat eating, all his tiktoks are filming at home, laziest "landlord" I've even seen!
his ‘decorating hoodie’ and the fact they’ve let people in to film in their kitchen with clutter still everywhere! They have no shame and he is the laziest slob of a man, the arrogance on that video standing next to the kid he’s exploited to pay for them takeaways it’s disgusting 🤮 any of her school friends watch that and they then wonder why she gets bullied! She’s way too aware of the camera .

And going to the pub to sit on your arse and eat or do an hour behind the bar when he’s running down the cellar to record himself isn’t work! They’re out for brunch most days and the pubs only open around 10 hours a day anyway so if he was there all day which he isn’t that’s a normal days work for most parents that then get home and cook for their families!

The self importance and laziness of these tiktokers is unbelievable what normal working parents have two takeaways every weekend and not just that has multiple different choices of takeaways? Same as thissinglemama she spent £500+ on takeaways last month and has multiple in a day thats shocking! These poor kids will be loving it now but as soon as their adults they’re in for a shock with their bodies 🤯

Reactions: 7

I don’t know if this is a screenshot caught at an unfortunate moment, or if that’s how he’s looking these days but wow he looks rough as arseholes here. You’d think with all that money and time on his hands he might want to invest in his health.

Reactions: 4
Latest video talking about his dog...

"Look at his balls swinging in the evening breeze"

What a dodgy comment 🤢🤢 Needs his hard drive investigating

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No daddy pig going to another established business and ‘copying’ their drinks menu and their decor is not a form of flattery it just makes you look even more of a lazy prick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just found this thread and so pleased there’s other who feel like I do. He’s just moved into the pub in my village and he gives me the right creeps. I can’t handle his clear obsession with social media and constant tagging and beggy-ness, it all feels so desperate.
I haven’t set foot in the place since he’s been there because frankly the food looks like it will give me a heart attack by just sniffing it, I don’t want to pay a £10er per head for a reservation at my local, I hate the idea of it being full of other beggy influencers and the reviews are so mixed I can’t be bothered to waste my time.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve just found this thread and so pleased there’s other who feel like I do. He’s just moved into the pub in my village and he gives me the right creeps. I can’t handle his clear obsession with social media and constant tagging and beggy-ness, it all feels so desperate.
I haven’t set foot in the place since he’s been there because frankly the food looks like it will give me a heart attack by just sniffing it, I don’t want to pay a £10er per head for a reservation at my local, I hate the idea of it being full of other beggy influencers and the reviews are so mixed I can’t be bothered to waste my time.
Welcome! Do most locals feel like this also? They have no shame and completely desperate!

Reactions: 5
Welcome! And I’m sorry he’s ruined it for you, we said in the beginning that the locals probably wouldn’t be too thrilled about this so it’s a shame we were right

Reactions: 5
The food isn’t worth the money imo. The Sunday roast was lukewarm and very sweet! Even the gravy had some kind of honey in it

Reactions: 3
Every time they collect bread for the pub it’s uncovered and goes into the boot of the car which is covered in dog hair and looks so dirty and in one video it looked like a dog hair was on one of the bread rolls when he was filming them 🤢 even if the bread rolls were covered it would still be disgusting knowing they’ve been in that boot! I’ve no idea how anyone can eat there after seeing that cause it makes me feel sick just thinking about it and at least twice on my fyp I’ve seen two different posts from people who had a meal at the pub and in the photos they’ve both ordered the burger and seeing those buns that were in the boot covered in dog hair it’s disgusting and they should not be served to people it’s so unhygienic and wrong!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7