Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh big hard man 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Girls are unfortunately witches to each other, no matter the age, it’s life I’m afraid. I only have a son but I’m a woman and god the amount of times I’ve fallen out with friends when I was younger over petty little things. It doesn’t help she’s been posted all over TT for a few years now, her lunches are posted on their page, things she does at home are posted, she should have a bit of privacy. Do they not see what an attitude she has at times too? Mrs M’s post acts like Dulce can’t do any wrong etc and I absolutely loathe parents like that. She could be acting like a witch to her friends too and telling her parents something different.

Clark has quite clearly seen the light and asked to not be posted, perhaps he was getting tit at school too and you would thing as parents they would keep her away from social media but no of course not, all about the views for them.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I know that she is just a child but Dulce is quite precocious and it wouldn’t surprise if she brags at school about what she is. These girls may struggling if their parents are struggling and Dulce is bragging about takeaways every night and Daddy’s pub.
But a certain part of it is developmental and is girls growing up and trying to assert their authority.

Reactions: 19
The way she shouts & snatches and is selfish with food and her brothers gives me no doubt that she’s not innocent at school either, kids are brutal at the end of the day and these two need to get their head out of the sand and realise kids have access to social media & know a lot more than we think they do! If it’s starting now then good luck with her next school if there’s one thing they’re gonna bully her for it’s because of her dad!

Reactions: 16
It’s quite uncomfortable Mrs May using her platform to talk about this, it’s classic young girl stuff we all go through it there’s hormones and all sorts flying about, plus D is a spoilt brat which can’t help. Mrs May shouldn’t be talking abojt this on tiktok though it’s not appropriate.

Reactions: 15
Oooh big hard man 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Girls are unfortunately witches to each other, no matter the age, it’s life I’m afraid. I only have a son but I’m a woman and god the amount of times I’ve fallen out with friends when I was younger over petty little things. It doesn’t help she’s been posted all over TT for a few years now, her lunches are posted on their page, things she does at home are posted, she should have a bit of privacy. Do they not see what an attitude she has at times too? Mrs M’s post acts like Dulce can’t do any wrong etc and I absolutely loathe parents like that. She could be acting like a witch to her friends too and telling her parents something different.

Clark has quite clearly seen the light and asked to not be posted, perhaps he was getting tit at school too and you would thing as parents they would keep her away from social media but no of course not, all about the views for them.
What’s he gonna do, punch some 8 year olds?

Gross of these so called parents to be airing out their child’s issues to thousands of people like this though. And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was getting tit because of the tiktoks, or because she’s got an attitude because she thinks she’s “famous”. And I’ve come to that conclusion because you constantly put these kids online Roly, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this, you sweaty bollock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s he gonna do, punch some 8 year olds?

Gross of these so called parents to be airing out their child’s issues to thousands of people like this though. And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was getting tit because of the tiktoks, or because she’s got an attitude because she thinks she’s “famous”. And I’ve come to that conclusion because you constantly put these kids online Roly, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this, you sweaty bollock.
Sweaty bollock 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s quite uncomfortable Mrs May using her platform to talk about this, it’s classic young girl stuff we all go through it there’s hormones and all sorts flying about, plus D is a spoilt brat which can’t help. Mrs May shouldn’t be talking abojt this on tiktok though it’s not appropriate.
This will encourage the bullies more. Can they keep anything private?

Reactions: 10
Can’t quite believe they are airing little Ds school troubles to thousands of people 🤦🏻‍♀️
It'll make things worse 😕 kids are horrible, I've got three girls 🤯 Mrs may has gone about it all wrong. LD comes across so badly on the tiktoks, she's extremely spoilt and grabby. Teach her some manners

Plus noticed her school badge on her jumper today, when will these grifters learn about safeguarding? 😭

Reactions: 5
Well Dulcie still has to do the lunchbox videos, I guess it brings in the views even though she visibly looks down. Whether it’s her idea or not they should be the adults and wait until the situation cools down.
I know there are two sides to every story but Mr & Mrs May really do give off “our child can do no wrong” vibes.

Reactions: 10
Well Dulcie still has to do the lunchbox videos, I guess it brings in the views even though she visibly looks down. Whether it’s her idea or not they should be the adults and wait until the situation cools down.
I know there are two sides to every story but Mr & Mrs May really do give off “our child can do no wrong” vibes.
There are so many comments saying how dulcie looked upset on the video I find it so unsettling that they think it’s acceptable to film and upload that for the world to see! Every tiktoker I’ve seen has eventually ruined their children’s safety/ childhood by plastering them all over the internet there is no regard for their mental health or the repercussions of their actions it’s all about money. I give it a few years and all we’ll hear about is the damage caused to these children due to their selfish parents and social media

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There are so many comments saying how dulcie looked upset on the video I find it so unsettling that they think it’s acceptable to film and upload that for the world to see! Every tiktoker I’ve seen has eventually ruined their children’s safety/ childhood by plastering them all over the internet there is no regard for their mental health or the repercussions of their actions it’s all about money. I give it a few years and all we’ll hear about is the damage caused to these children due to their selfish parents and social media
I agree and I think they are trying to brush it off like the Cooper situation, when that was just random kids online, this is happening in real life and will impact her education.
The parents of the children at her school are probs well aware of the May’s and their online bragging and begging so will be keeping their kids well away, but unfortunately kids will say this to Dulcie in a harsher way.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.
A normal parent would think like this. But this wouldn’t get them views would it 👀

Yep, or go to the school, the amount of times poor teachers missed out on lunches because they were sorting out friendship problems, but no, let’s air this to the internet.

Reactions: 1