Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it is but he really gives me the creeps and I’m noticing it more and more lately with some of the things he says 😅

Reactions: 12
If I was that Big Chef fella, I'm not sure how impressed I would be to see my bosses out on the lash, going to brunch etc etc while I'm working the 70th day on the trot. Pub novelty has certainly worn off for the Mays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Suggesting going out to the make out point really creeped me out with especially how drunk Mrs May was
I would be horrified if my partner filmed me when I was that drunk then posted it to social media!

Reactions: 5
Not really. What she does in her own time is up to her!
Can do what she wants in her own time of course, but kids have TikTok and her husband is posting her on there drunk, to each their own!

Reactions: 1
Can do what she wants in her own time of course, but kids have TikTok and her husband is posting her on there drunk, to each their own!
But as long as she isn’t drunk whilst she is teaching, she’s not doing anything wrong. She’s probably tutoring teenagers who drink themselves. Nobody would be able to have any fun if they had to be professional 24/7 - unless they are retired or on benefits!

Reactions: 14
Another night, another takeaway 🤮 nice of DP to save the scrawniest amount of noodles for Cooper, so unbelievably selfish 🤮

Not sure if intensional but nice to see less of little D, poor kid

Reactions: 5
The grotbag has been wearing that hoodie for god knows how long now. I noticed on Monday it was filthy and stained and had grease splatters on it and he’s still wearing it. I know he stinks

Reactions: 3
In his latest TikTok they’re looking at getting a car and Roly has tagged bmw obviously trying to get a car for free. It’s so greedy and lazy how these tiktokers/influencers will always beg or hint for something instead of just working hard and buying whatever it is you want out of your own money for once.

Reactions: 13
How is the big chef 🙄 not absolutely sick of working every hour in the pub when these two swan in + out. The novelty has definitely worn off

I was watching the plate ups last night, does DP ever eat anything not bought from a fast food chain?

2 different take aways AGAIN! Why can't Ms May have nandos or DP have wagamamas? Just so glutinous!

Not been on this board before but boy am I glad it’s here.

This family grate on me far more than I should let it. So many questions…

Does he ever actually work in the pub or just pose about like a brainless wonder
Do they do anything without making a video
Do any of the kids have any mannners
Does the daughter have to snatch, climb (kitchen counters) and always be involved like a spoilt brat.
When was the kitchen floor last washed🤢
Does he ever wash his hoody
Does he ever wash his hands before handling every bit of food in the house
Is the Mrs ever not in a mood
Why does he talk like he’s getting down with the kids, makes me cringe
The whole family are just begs, don’t think they know a hard days work.
Gap year after leaving school, get a bloody job.
Feel sorry for Bailey, feel sorry for the neighbours

• Heart
  • Haha
Not been on this board before but boy am I glad it’s here.

This family grate on me far more than I should let it. So many questions…

Does he ever actually work in the pub or just pose about like a brainless wonder
Do they do anything without making a video
Do any of the kids have any mannners
Does the daughter have to snatch, climb (kitchen counters) and always be involved like a spoilt brat.
When was the kitchen floor last washed🤢
Does he ever wash his hoody
Does he ever wash his hands before handling every bit of food in the house
Is the Mrs ever not in a mood
Why does he talk like he’s getting down with the kids, makes me cringe
The whole family are just begs, don’t think they know a hard days work.
Gap year after leaving school, get a bloody job.
Feel sorry for Bailey, feel sorry for the neighbours
1. Brainless
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. 1903
6. No
7. He might do it once if someone were to gift him a new tap and make a tiktok showing him how to wash his hands properly
8. Sometimes she seems alright when he’s not about
9. Paul Breach syndrome

hope that helped, nice to have you here!

I’ve started just scrolling now as he just continuously makes me cringe but makes a mockery of genuine pub landlords who work hard and spend most of their time there when he either goes to eat or to just film himself, People who run pubs and it’s their livelihood don’t go for brunches daily daddy pig so no you don’t run a pub you’ve put your name to something to get your followers to swan there whilst you sit on your arse and let your staff deal with it. Use your brunch time to clean your state of a house! The kitchen doesn’t look like it’s been cleaned since Christmas 🤢

I also still can’t believe he had the rolls/ bread for the pub uncovered in the boot covered in dog hairs 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So Dulcie is getting bullied/picked on all of a sudden at school? Do we think it's anything to do with social media? They do overshare everything

Reactions: 14