Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly vulgar pair of classless morons. Can see why teenage boys are drawn to their channel.

Nice hoodie Roly Poly šŸ§ plus asking Cooper to look for shoes for him, utter beg.

Shocked the pub committee have agreed to all these outside plans. Sounds an utter nightmare! Fair enough show the euros but that grass will be like Glastonbury in no time, an outside kitchen - who is working that? Get the basics right first guys
I thought the same thing about the outside plans. The neighbours will be thrilled to have their summer evenings ruined by rowdy pub goers im sure!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know why daddy pig keeps leaving sarcastic comments on the chefs page about not having a day off, terrible management and not having adequate staff meaning one of your staff members has worked everyday for 50 days isnā€™t something to brag about šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 21
šŸ¤® grifting again DP

Ps, wash your veg you minger

Pps those brioche rolls in the boot covered in dog hair šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That beer garden sounds like it's going to be madness!!
Why so much stuff!!? Just have some nice tables, nice lights and a chill summer vibe.
If I went to a beer garden in the summer and it had an outdoor bar/kitchen, a giant screen and giant kids games I'd find somewhere else to go...

The absolute beg for gifted work to be done, shameless!

Reactions: 16
So three different takeaways coming to the house. I wince at the additional costs on deliveroo/ubereats etc for one takeaway never mind three!

Reactions: 8
The rolls uncovered in a boot covered in dog hairs is absolutely disgusting & heā€™s clearly not bothered about people seeing it either! šŸ¤®

• Sick
That beer garden sounds like it's going to be madness!!
Why so much stuff!!? Just have some nice tables, nice lights and a chill summer vibe.
If I went to a beer garden in the summer and it had an outdoor bar/kitchen, a giant screen and giant kids games I'd find somewhere else to go...

The absolute beg for gifted work to be done, shameless!
Itā€™s not even a big space! The locals will be pissed if itā€™s full of drunk football fans!

Reactions: 6
I love Clarke at the minute, he just doesnā€™t give a duck šŸ˜‚ Roly was drooling over Clarkeā€™s dinner, could tell he wanted a bite of the burger.

Reactions: 5
I love Clarke at the minute, he just doesnā€™t give a duck šŸ˜‚ Roly was drooling over Clarkeā€™s dinner, could tell he wanted a bite of the burger.
ā€œShow themā€ *shows hand* hahaha Clarke is there to humble him and I love it

Reactions: 2
Opens all the kids and scoffs some before his own but doesn't dare touch Mrs Mays šŸ˜†

Looks like the novelty of the pub is wearing off already šŸ¤” didn't take long. They should be present not at home on pay weekend, not swanning about having brunch etc.

Can't wait for the locals to be up in arms over the noise from the big screens, outside tit show etc šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Well according to the chef, daddy pig has been in the kitchen with him...no doubt fingering and scoffing everything he can šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s wrong that they keep forcing Clark to eat something they know he doesnā€™t like. I like potato but I donā€™t like mash potato cause of the texture so I donā€™t get why they act like itā€™s a big deal he doesnā€™t like it. It would be so simple to just boil the potatoes and donā€™t mash his but mash everyoneā€™s elseā€™s but for some reason they wonā€™t do that and force him to have it mashed. Mrs May is always moaning and if she didnā€™t want to eat something she doesnā€™t like she would have a tantrum about it and refuse the food which she has done before and Roly has done the same had tantrums and moaned about the food not wanting to eat it. All Roly cared about was asking Mrs May to film the plate up race cause he wants to use Clark being annoyed for content.

talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as ā€œa mistakeā€. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this heā€™d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as ā€œa mistakeā€. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this heā€™d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter
Wonder if he would have the same opinions if it was Mrs May or an 18 year old Little D that had gone through physical abuse. Disgusting rotten pig of a man to be supporting that cretin.

Reactions: 16