Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as “a mistake”. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this he’d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter
Yes I seen this and was so tempted to reply to his comment! Mashtag is 30, the abuse happened after August 2019 so he wasn’t a ‘young’ lad doing a stupid thing, he was a grown bleeping man! Abusing someone isn’t a mistake and if he’s done it once he’ll do it again. He’s absolutely disgusting defending him.

Reactions: 19
I could not handle the amount of mess/clutter and just pure filth in their home! That kitchen needs to come with a hazard warning and whose cutlery draw looks like that! For two adults home most of the time perhaps they should spend more time looking after their home rather than going for brunch 🤮 just pure laziness

Reactions: 15
They are getting a takeaway (what a shock) and the suggestion was dominos, not daddy pigs birthday but clearly he doesn’t want it so bet it goes with his choice 🙄

Reactions: 3
They are getting a takeaway (what a shock) and the suggestion was dominos, not daddy pigs birthday but clearly he doesn’t want it so bet it goes with his choice 🙄
He's a pure glutton. Every other time they order dominos he eats it. Just let your child pick the birthday tea and make it about them. It's one meal, not your final meal. Guarantee he's eaten leftovers all day at the pub 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s been wearing the same hoodie since friday and had a greasy takeaway in it last night what an advertisement for his business 🤮 Charlie’s video just popped up on my feed and he clearly also has no respect for Clark since he put the camera straight on him

Reactions: 5
Little D grabbing that pizza was gross, I've never known people so fixated and greedy round food

Yes I seen this and was so tempted to reply to his comment! Mashtag is 30, the abuse happened after August 2019 so he wasn’t a ‘young’ lad doing a stupid thing, he was a grown bleeping man! Abusing someone isn’t a mistake and if he’s done it once he’ll do it again. He’s absolutely disgusting defending him.
He’s blocked me for pointing out that Mashtag was at least in his mid 20s when he threw his girlfriend across and the room and waterboarded her. Obviously raging as he said something about everyone doing stupid things when young but can’t do the grown up thing and admit that he was wrong. Really sad to act like that at his big age.

And I bet he knows duck all about ‘rehabilitation’. He’s only defending that rancid little man because he’s seeing £££ if they ever do a collab. A man of exactly zero principles. Hope his daughter doesn’t end up in an abusive relationship cause her dad will just say her partner made a ‘mistake’.

Just had a wee Google snoop on mushtag, this is everything that's wrong with SM. Disgusting DP even commenting on stuff like this, no matter what age, abuse is abuse. I hope they all end up getting what they deserve.

Honest to god, do these companies who use Grifters to #Ad even look into their background? As if Roly Poly uses Slim fast, pull the other one 😆 he eats round the clock, he eats off other people's plates, this man even eats leftovers from strangers eating in their pub 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Well done DP, that was easy money huh

Reactions: 11
Honest to god, do these companies who use Grifters to #Ad even look into their background? As if Roly Poly uses Slim fast, pull the other one 😆 he eats round the clock, he eats off other people's plates, this man even eats leftovers from strangers eating in their pub 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Well done DP, that was easy money huh
Seen SW sponsoring quite a few overweight people lately, they are the real trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG that is bleeping hilarious!! Slim Fast 🤣🤣🤣 The brands really don’t give a tit do they. He’s the worst possible spokesperson for that product.

8 hours later and there is under 4000 likes and only 9 comments, even fellow watchers know it’s bullshit 😆

• Haha
OMG that is bleeping hilarious!! Slim Fast 🤣🤣🤣 The brands really don’t give a tit do they. He’s the worst possible spokesperson for that product.

8 hours later and there is under 4000 likes and only 9 comments, even fellow watchers know it’s bullshit 😆
I haven’t seen these freaks on my fyp in absolutely ages, so glad tiktok aren’t pushing them as much as they used to!

I live near the pub, used to love going there as it was quiet, cosy and just perfect .. now all I see is half of TikTok going there, ruined it.

Reactions: 1
I live near the pub, used to love going there as it was quiet, cosy and just perfect .. now all I see is half of TikTok going there, ruined it.
What do the locals think? Imagine the beer garden will be a hot topic 👀 any tea?

Backs gone and can’t do anything yet he’s gone for brunch 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but any child not well enough to go to school shouldn’t be going out for brunch!

Reactions: 15
Backs gone and can’t do anything yet he’s gone for brunch 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but any child not well enough to go to school shouldn’t be going out for brunch!
Came here to say the same, that child is off school more than she's there. They love the attention it brings them I'm sure as no one need know she was with them, he didn't have to film her. But no, content content content. And no telling us why she's not at school - that way they'll prompt more 'interaction' in the comment section with people asking the question.

Also, another great advert for SlimFast - does he duck have a SlimFast on the regular!

Reactions: 2