Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!
the fact that Erin aged 21(?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.

Reactions: 11

User13

Doubt the radford's are building savings for their huge brood😂, Isabelle probably getting a little bit from her channel but doubt the ingham's can afford to make savings from their channel for the other lot they have😂

I agree. She must get something from her own channel whether thats ad revenue or sponsorship money from brand deals and still have allowance/dadvgirls money to fall back on as well. She gets gifted a lot but also buys a lot too! She got the Diors as a gift but then I think bought the Air Jordans? She has two pairs or something.

I think we should also remember they are told what to say as well. She wouldn't disclose that she gets money from her parents for being on DVG or how much she gets from different streams of income from her own channel etc. The short and sweet answer is its handled for her which is likely the case but she must have some sort of access as she buys a lot of clothes for hauls, same with make up. I always forget she's 15/16 - she seems a lot older. I guess its one of those things as to how much she wants something as we've seen them go halves with their parents before and getting wardrobes custom made is expensive. Way more than Grace's little sofa bed!
She's been gifted about 7 pairs of shoes , possibly more. She gets most her clothes gifted as well, and make up but she does buy a lot too! Especially the jewellery! Since they've veen with their management Kaci is being gifted a lot and it's nice because Grace has been getting shoes, clothes and make up products gifted too! Not much though! Even before YouTube they dressed in branded/designer clothes, they could afford it then so they obviously can afford it more now! I don't see an issue with that as I dress the same, the kids don't seem to judge others on what they wear/can afford and I remember in a old video, Kaci and Grace were laughing (not maliciously, normal child-like laughing!) at the thought of someone at school being different and Joel told them off, he told them to think that one day that could be Sophie, hats off to him for that! I think the children have been raised well. Yes they do have "spoilt" moments, but so does everyone whatever the age! Chloe is the youngest of 4 girls, she's in her terrible twos so her behaviour is somewhat normal for that age, she'll be fine once she's 4! They are a very privileged family and obviously were before YouTube too, given this they were raised quite well, they are polite and do have their moments but they are only human and the love they have for each other is very special

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Didn’t they rent it off their family?
I thought Joel and his brother owned it and he paid rent to his brother, or his parents owned it and he paid them. Either way I’m pretty sure it was owned by family and that Joel was paying them to live their whilst they found their own place to buy. Honestly I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you’re family owned a house they were willing to rent to you wouldn’t you rather live there than have to go through all the hassle of finding somewhere else to rent.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Is it just me or Grace looks fully grown up in the latest video?!
In my mind she’ll forever be 11 😂
It’s mad how time has flown by

welovegossip23

Honestly, I don’t see much wrong with grace and her dress sense etc. It’s clear she’s growing up, becoming more of a teenager. And of course going through this formative age in a social media world, it’s only natural she will latch onto things she’s seen on tiktok. I have no doubt all of her friends are doing the same thing. Plus I really like her fashion sense and she’s not walking around in a bra and pants, which some more famous people her age (I’m thinking those LA tiktokers like piper Rochelle and Eliana walmsey) are doing

justwatching121

I thought the same! I was actually thinking, she's already pretty but once shes older, shes going to be veryyy pretty.
I agree too, she’s already a good kid but I think she’s gonna grow up to be a nice caring young lady. you can already see the kind caring side of her and it’s really nice to see how different she is to most kids her age and even different to kaci tbh (nothing bad against kaci though)

moscow

Kaci had the £5000 in her chosen box but Joel offered her £3000 which she took. Both amounts are still a lot and I know her parents aren't exactly short of money, but I'd still feel bad taking that much money from them
To be fair it was the parents' decision to do the game and how much money to offer so I don't think she can really be blamed for that.

welovegossip23

Grace’s new video ops? She seems so sweet i think, definitely my fave member of the fam. I’ve noticed sometimes kaci struggles getting her words out properly, probably just because she has a lot to say! I really don’t want grace to feel like she has to be another Kaci, they’re all so unique and Grace has an incredible personality. I do really think this family is one of the good ones

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Did anyone else see that Kaci posted her mock results on tiktok? She got so much hate from people saying she should be embarrassed about the ones she failed. Tbh she passed most of them, including English and maths, and the ones she failed she got 3s in so I’m sure her centre assessed grades will all be over a 4, which is a pass. We know Kaci isn’t very academic and before she only cared about passing English and maths, were as now she’s actually trying in all subjects so probably will get all her GCSEs. Everyone has different abilities and you never know how difficult someone might find it to do something. I’m glad Kaci doesn’t seem to have taken it to heart too much, I’m sure her parents were proud of the grades she got and hopefully her teachers will predict her even better grades for the summer.
Yes, I saw that and felt very disheartened for her as you can clearly see shes trying now and has completely changed her opinion regarding education. Theyve mentioned Kaci is dyslexic too and she mentioned she is in her new video - IDK if shes actually got a diagnosis but I would sway towards the fact she is so it's a massive feat that she passed maths and English! No one looks at Science GCSE unless she wants to go in to Science but I doubt that! The main ones she needs are Maths, English and three other random GCSE's.

People on Tiktok can be cruel but its nice that Kaci also knew not everyone gets A's/9's and she can represent them.

idk2

VIP Member
So they've bought a Tesla. Wish I put money down on that bet lol.

2 years on YT, countless holidays, 70k car, million pound new home, more designer brands than you can name and hardly a 40 hour workweek either. I would be lying if I said I'm not jealous and slightly disillusioned by it all.

Chloesm

VIP Member
the fact that Erin aged 21(?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.
I thought this too! I’m 20 myself and no offence but I would never hang out with a 15 yo
There’s too much of an age gap and at this age you can really feel the difference, you have different views, different goals in life

it’s not like saying two friends of 30 and 35
Do you know what I mean?

idk2

VIP Member
I only heard of the Norris nuts because of them, had a look at their channel today and a lot of DVG videos are exactly the same? E.g last to leave ..., the board game video idea, eating certain colors 🤔 Do they mention about how they copy or do they just think no one will notice :ROFLMAO:
Not exactly copying is it? They do videos that are trending on youtube and so do Norris Nuts, not that I watch them. DVG do make their own video ideas too, like the lockdown Olympic games etc.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
The fact that Kaci doesn’t know how much she earns from each video and that she doesn’t have access to that money till she’s 18 I think is an excellent choice. YouTube isn’t gonna last forever and the fact that she’s saving and that Joel and Sarah aren’t letting he waste it is a responsible decision

Reactions: 10

gossboss14

VIP Member
I understand that but what i am trying to say is some of their arguments were used to try and protray themselves in a better light when they clearly don't have that opinion.

When has Kaci every spoken about the disparity between pay gaps for professionals and infulencers. If its something you strongly believe it would get spoken about more
I agree with what Kaci said about doctors earning more, yet it’s not something I talk about unless somebody brings it up in conversation. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe it or that it’s not my opinion?

Chloesm

VIP Member
Was watching the gecko video, how staged was the whole “there’s another animal like a rat or a bird in the attic” part 😂😂

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
I really like this family . Beautifully put together , well edited vlogs and nice relatable friendly grounded kids . They live locally to me and it’s nice to see them do so well . I hope Sarah Ingham watches them and now really realises how naff her channel is . This family are dynamic , cool , edgy , relevant and just seem natural . I wish them all the best and honestly hope they grow bigger and bigger . I have NO problem with them becoming wealthy off the back of making well thought out videos , I think they deserve it . I think finally there’s a family vlogging channel doing it right . Lovely kids who I think deserve to become successful . They aren’t desperately desperately trying hard to be something they’re not ..... they are just being themselves . Kaci is wonderful and a credit to her mum and dad and exactly the reason why we worry about Isabelle Ingham and her delayed maturity (her mums fault)
Thank God Kaci has amazing friends and isn’t forced to play with lol dolls . The family dog is adored , the mum always looks so lovely and has a lovely relationship with her children . I love how they all adore Sophie (and why not she’s an angel and so adorable )
This is one family who you won’t see making rubber copies of their children , In fact I bet they were horrified when they read about that .

• Heart

Starfish

I’ve been binge watching this family’s videos and no matter what I just can’t help but like them. They seem like good people

CLittleworld

God the mess that’s gonna produce I thought they wouldn’t open the inside door but nope sand all through the house 😂 he’s crazy but you can tell it’s all done out of love for the kids ☺

• Heart