Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not a fan of the corsets and stuff that has lacing around the boob area. the rest are appropriate i just don’t really think that she would be posting wearing them
Those are the ones i also think aren't as appropriate

Reactions: 2
What sort of parent especially a father would allow their 13 year old daughter to film a Shein haul trying on certain items of clothing which are designed to make her look far older than she is, in regards to the corset, frilly tops she bought. Her videos would have to go through Joel or Sarah or their family editor, I do not belive for one minute that she uploaded that video without her parents consent.

They clearly do not care about the way their young daughters are seen or portrayed on the internet.

This is DVG after all, they are the channel that can say, do and post what ever they like. If they were any other youtubers than this would be entierly different.

Yes, i am aware that other young content creators are doing this as well but that doesn't make it right.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the deal or no deal challenge. Cannot stand the way they favour Kaci. She is such a self entitled brat. What sort of child would rinse their parents of money like that on the web unless it is literally ‘a game’ and no money lost..

Reactions: 4
Just watched the deal or no deal challenge. Cannot stand the way they favour Kaci. She is such a self entitled brat. What sort of child would rinse their parents of money like that on the web unless it is literally ‘a game’ and no money lost..
Haven’t watched it- don’t know if I will. What happened?

Reactions: 1
Haven’t watched it- don’t know if I will. What happened?
Kaci had the £5000 in her chosen box but Joel offered her £3000 which she took. Both amounts are still a lot and I know her parents aren't exactly short of money, but I'd still feel bad taking that much money from them

Kaci had the £5000 in her chosen box but Joel offered her £3000 which she took. Both amounts are still a lot and I know her parents aren't exactly short of money, but I'd still feel bad taking that much money from them
To be fair it was the parents' decision to do the game and how much money to offer so I don't think she can really be blamed for that.

Reactions: 11
To be fair it was the parents' decision to do the game and how much money to offer so I don't think she can really be blamed for that.
i agree, also £3000 isn't much to them and makes the game more interesting

Reactions: 7
They couldn't make it any more obvious who the favourite child is.

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I don't blame her at all. As you said, it wasn't her who picked the amounts. I just meant I personally would still feel bad for taking it (although probably still planning in my head how I would spend it) 😂

I cant believe how many comments are about the girls clothing and about how or why would the parents allow it. Firstly we all parent differently not one single person's ideas of how to parent the 'right way' will be the same as the next. Secondly there are young women that'll be perved over, stalked and harassed that are even more covered up than these girls so why should we base what we as women wear on what society deems appropriate? I really am not these guys biggest fans but topics like this are just simply ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cant believe how many comments are about the girls clothing and about how or why would the parents allow it. Firstly we all parent differently not one single person's ideas of how to parent the 'right way' will be the same as the next. Secondly there are young women that'll be perved over, stalked and harassed that are even more covered up than these girls so why should we base what we as women wear on what society deems appropriate? I really am not these guys biggest fans but topics like this are just simply ridiculous
Love being told what my own opinion or view of something should be :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
We are all entitled to our opinions, thats why we are all on the same site commenting on the same forums.

You clearly don't have a problem with two young girls dressing, posing and dancing to innapropriate songs on TikTok.

We were not talking about womens rights to wear what they want without being judged by society, we were talking about two young girls who are in the public eye.

We are all entitled to our opinions, thats why we are all on the same site commenting on the same forums.

You clearly don't have a problem with two young girls dressing, posing and dancing to innapropriate songs on TikTok.

We were not talking about womens rights to wear what they want without being judged by society, we were talking about two young girls who are in the public eye.
I personally don't see a problem with it, that also may be to do with the fact I am a mother of 2 boys so don't tend to look at things in this way it may be different if I had girls myself so I apologise if it may seem I'm a little naive as I stated if I had girls my views would probably be different.

I personally don't see a problem with it, that also may be to do with the fact I am a mother of 2 boys so don't tend to look at things in this way it may be different if I had girls myself so I apologise if it may seem I'm a little naive as I stated if I had girls my views would probably be different.
There is no need to apologise, I'm not the best at explaining things so I have probably come across in a bad way trying to explain my own views.

I think we all have really different opinions about this situation.

I can't speak on behalf on anyone else but when I have been talking about the clothing and dancing on TikTok thing it's because I have I have genuine concerns about the way the girls are being portrayed and there parents are sitting back and allowing them to do it.

You don't want your daughters to be attracting attention from the wrong kind of people.

I didn’t even know who they were till last year... my youngest daughter was addicted to the videos, secretly so was I .... many a time I’ve been up early encouraged to watch (daughter wanted to watch) ... I use to really think they were down to earth and friendly enough.... I enjoy watching the girls ... but lately I can’t bare to watch....More do with lockdown and others struggling... it’s ad after
Ad !!!!! It’s just cringy .... my daughter must of got bored because she don’t watch them anymore !!!!

They don’t declare ads properly either. Kaci’s last clothing haul she said was an ad but it isn’t mentioned anywhere in title, thumbnail or description! Joel should be checking she is declaring properly although they never put ad in title.

shouldn’t these screenshots have ‘ad’ on thumbnail and also have a disclaimer that ‘this video has been sponsored’ in description. You shouldn’t already be watching vid before you find out it’s an ad.

Attachments

Oh no, I don't blame her at all. As you said, it wasn't her who picked the amounts. I just meant I personally would still feel bad for taking it (although probably still planning in my head how I would spend it) 😂
In fairness considering the money was most likely earned from previous vlogs/ads, it’s just as much Kaci’s as it is the parents.
I think in a normal situation where the parents are out earning money then yeah the kid taking 3 grand wouldn’t be great but these families are basically living off their kids so if anything 3 grand going straight to Kaci is a drop in the ocean to what she has earned.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.