Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they rent it off their family?
I thought Joel and his brother owned it and he paid rent to his brother, or his parents owned it and he paid them. Either way I’m pretty sure it was owned by family and that Joel was paying them to live their whilst they found their own place to buy. Honestly I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you’re family owned a house they were willing to rent to you wouldn’t you rather live there than have to go through all the hassle of finding somewhere else to rent.

Reactions: 11
I thought Joel and his brother owned it and he paid rent to his brother, or his parents owned it and he paid them. Either way I’m pretty sure it was owned by family and that Joel was paying them to live their whilst they found their own place to buy. Honestly I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you’re family owned a house they were willing to rent to you wouldn’t you rather live there than have to go through all the hassle of finding somewhere else to rent.
Nobody has said there is anything wrong with it, but they made out like they were renting in a normal way and not part of a family who own multiple properties worth millions of pounds lol. They even joked about not being rich but then they’ve bought a house for over 1.5 million 🤣 it’s just sly to try and seem relatable but they’re far from it.

Reactions: 5
Joel owns the property too. Thats why it was cheeky of him to lie and say it was rented. Paying your brother 50% below rental value in that area is hardly renting esp when that property has been in their family for years so it most likely doesnt even have a mortgage either. All in all, very misleading form of the "truth"

Reactions: 2
Joel owns the property too. Thats why it was cheeky of him to lie and say it was rented. Paying your brother 50% below rental value in that area is hardly renting esp when that property has been in their family for years so it most likely doesnt even have a mortgage either. All in all, very misleading form of the "truth"
Exactly we're not saying there's anything wrong with it and obviously they don't have to share their private life with us or anything about finances/housing I just found it funny when they said that to their fans and now they'll be confused when they see Joel's brother in it. Nothing wrong with him owning half/renting from family and they didn't even have to share their housing status with anyone/us but it's just going to confuse the younger viewers!

Exactly we're not saying there's anything wrong with it and obviously they don't have to share their private life with us or anything about finances/housing I just found it funny when they said that to their fans and now they'll be confused when they see Joel's brother in it. Nothing wrong with him owning half/renting from family and they didn't even have to share their housing status with anyone/us but it's just going to confuse the younger viewers!
Replying back to the previous comment above this! :)

By the way Roland said in one of his Instagram stories a couple of weeks ago that he had to sell the mini because if cost him too much on fuel. He does have to do a lot of driving so it makes sense for him to buy a more sustainable car.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have they fallen out with Joel's brother? I've been watching his insta stories and its seems like he's having a bit of a dig at them?

Have they fallen out with Joel's brother? I've been watching his insta stories and its seems like he's having a bit of a dig at them?
Nah I think its one of those sibling jabs. Plus it seems Luke is the handsy type so annoyed at how they ruined such a great wall piece with bloody wood! I would be fuming too.
Also seems like its getting ready to be put on the market or be rented out for full rental value so I would be very interested in seeing how it turns out!

I don't think they've fallen out but considering he owns half of the house I'd be fuming with the state of it too! The carpets are filthy and the amount of plastering and filling those walls will need doing won't be cheap! Hope his brother isn't the one paying for it all!

I don't think they've fallen out but considering he owns half of the house I'd be fuming with the state of it too! The carpets are filthy and the amount of plastering and filling those walls will need doing won't be cheap! Hope his brother isn't the one paying for it all!
He is definitely making digs at them about it. "Astro turf is off the wall... and yes, they did use about a hundred screws and nails. Nice" were his exact words in the most recent story haha

He is definitely making digs at them about it. "Astro turf is off the wall... and yes, they did use about a hundred screws and nails. Nice" were his exact words in the most recent story haha
I saw that! Ridiculous! Why would they do that for? I really like this family but that had no respect to Joel's brother! They knew they wouldn't live here forever and they knew his brothers name was on the deed but they didn't take him or the aftermath into consideration! They should pay for all damage repair but I doubt they are! It'll be Joel's brother doing it all/going half with them even though it's not his mess!

I saw that! Ridiculous! Why would they do that for? I really like this family but that had no respect to Joel's brother! They knew they wouldn't live here forever and they knew his brothers name was on the deed but they didn't take him or the aftermath into consideration! They should pay for all damage repair but I doubt they are! It'll be Joel's brother doing it all/going half with them even though it's not his mess!
The amount of holes in the wall was crazy! I hope they're paying for it.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the hide & seek video and those kids are spoilt beyond belief. When they went out for a walk Grace shows a sofa bed she wants for her room and Joel seems totally up for just getting it despite them just buying her a new bed and giving her a nice and big new room. Grace is definitely less materialistic than Kaci and her parents but seems to want more fun things like a sofa for her room which is pretty ridiculous. I know her bedroom is big but it didn’t look big enough to fit two double beds in so does she want to just get rid of the one they just bought or what? They literally want for nothing, anything they ask for they get almost immediately and although they might be able to afford it, they should teach their children to wait and perhaps earn it or at least until Christmas or something. I’m pretty sure Kaci and Grace have a pretty high allowance so why not say that if there is something they really want they should save up for it? I knew they were spoilt but it did shock me how easily Joel will just let them get whatever they want, I get the feeling Grace can work her way around him since I don’t think Sarah actually said she could get it, but she’ll probably give in eventually too.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the hide & seek video and those kids are spoilt beyond belief. When they went out for a walk Grace shows a sofa bed she wants for her room and Joel seems totally up for just getting it despite them just buying her a new bed and giving her a nice and big new room. Grace is definitely less materialistic than Kaci and her parents but seems to want more fun things like a sofa for her room which is pretty ridiculous. I know her bedroom is big but it didn’t look big enough to fit two double beds in so does she want to just get rid of the one they just bought or what? They literally want for nothing, anything they ask for they get almost immediately and although they might be able to afford it, they should teach their children to wait and perhaps earn it or at least until Christmas or something. I’m pretty sure Kaci and Grace have a pretty high allowance so why not say that if there is something they really want they should save up for it? I knew they were spoilt but it did shock me how easily Joel will just let them get whatever they want, I get the feeling Grace can work her way around him since I don’t think Sarah actually said she could get it, but she’ll probably give in eventually too.
Its like a old video of theirs when they go to jd and she wants shoes and says ill pay you out of my money when we get home so joel buys her the shoes and then says dont worry about paying me back, they could of easily gone half's atleast x

I’m actually in shock at how much Chloe can speak, like I know shes 2 (or 3? I’m not sure) but I always used to kinda compare her to Harlow from nasey fam, and although I’ve not watched nasey fam in a long time, I feel like Chloe speaks more? Idk???

Reactions: 5
I’m actually in shock at how much Chloe can speak, like I know shes 2 (or 3? I’m not sure) but I always used to kinda compare her to Harlow from nasey fam, and although I’ve not watched nasey fam in a long time, I feel like Chloe speaks more? Idk???
Her speech is amazing for her age, I think coco is only 2, not much older than my little one, and my daughters speech is terrible ( been referred for speech therapy due to a upper lip tie ) but even still I think harlows speech is still good!

Reactions: 6
She'll be 3 in January but yes she's very advanced!

Yes Grace said in the recent video that the sofa has been ordered!😂 but where it's going it won't be able to fold out into the bed as there's a desk in the way! Unless it's smaller than I think

Reactions: 4
Joel's brother seems to be moving into that house, feel so bad for him! He is so disappointed with the state of the house judging by his stories, he said he wants a chandelier and new flooring in some rooms so I really doubt he'd do that if they were selling/renting it out? The floor is fine as it is, it's just his personal choice

Reactions: 1
Joel's brother seems to be moving into that house, feel so bad for him! He is so disappointed with the state of the house judging by his stories, he said he wants a chandelier and new flooring in some rooms so I really doubt he'd do that if they were selling/renting it out? The floor is fine as it is, it's just his personal choice
What is Joel’s brothers insta?

I very much doubt he's moving in to that house. He owns another apartment himself which looks luxe - his girlfriend has posted it before. Plus he has no kids and doesnt need a 5 bedroom home - the house is worth in excess of a million pound so to maximise the rental income, he has to do it up so people want to pay such rental prices. Plus, the house is co-owed by Joel too I'm sure so costs will be split. I think Luke is probably just more hands on with renovations and DIY.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.