Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cant believe how many comments are about the girls clothing and about how or why would the parents allow it. Firstly we all parent differently not one single person's ideas of how to parent the 'right way' will be the same as the next. Secondly there are young women that'll be perved over, stalked and harassed that are even more covered up than these girls so why should we base what we as women wear on what society deems appropriate? I really am not these guys biggest fans but topics like this are just simply ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 14

gossboss14

VIP Member
As soon as they grow, their lifestyle changes and they all end up with the same TESLAS, open plan grey homes etc and it becomes all about “ look what we’ve bought” and it’s literally the same things as every other You Tuber. It’s not style because it’s not individual and there’s following trends but people look to YT for inspiration/relatability not same old lifestyle rehashed.

The thing is they can’t hide that mentality because they’ll be called out for it at some point because they’ve bought a 100 grand car or done whatever. Like look how many families like the Sacconejolys used to get 400,000 k per vid and now get 30- 40 k.
The sacconejolys abused their toddler with cold showers and tried to justify it which is why they lost so many views, it’s not the same situation at all.

Over the last year I think this family have really lost themselves, parenting is out the window, Sophie is no longer the child of focus, it's all designer stuff and money this money that. Whatever happened to the grace who instead of buying a prada handbag would want to give back to those in need? We have been promised time and again for Sophies story which has never happened. Kaci is turning into another anastasia Kingsnorth. Joel thinks everything is about him and wow I feel sorry for Sarah trying to raise these kids but the biggest one ever is Joel. Chole is out of control and the more the entertain her behaviour the worse it will become. Where did the family we used to watch go. These days the vlogs, shall we call them, are more ads than anything. Starting to get a Ingham vibe from them!!
The only thing I disagree with criticising them for is Sophie’s video. They have said time and time again that they want to make it but they want it to be perfect. Emotions will be high with a video like that so I am glad they aren’t just rushing it and posting it for the sake of views.

Dad v girls #2: they laugh at their toddler’s bad behaviour, they’ll need supernanny to be their saviour!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
I LOVED the beach video!! This is quality content

literally kudos to Joel who always comes up with these amazing ideas and produces quality content
He clearly puts a lot of effort into his job, as it should be
Not like all the other lazy youtubers

hmchmcl

Dadvgirls are the only YouTubers that are genuine. They spend money on designer stuff, just like every other YouTuber. But you see how well deserved it all is. They got lucky in life, after Joel and Sarah having to live in a hostel with their newborn Kaci at such a young age, they really do deserve all that they've got now.

katywilliams

The video was completely innocent. Even for one second, if any of it was thought to be offensive, they would never post it. they answered questions to make the video more exciting for viewers rather than constantly taking shots and defeating the videos entertainment purpose. If him saying he killed the hamster for one second as a joke is offensive, sort yourself out. Grace laughed and was completely fine throughout the whole video, only ones gettting offended are some of you lot who nit pick at everything they do, waiting to catch them out. seriously it is ridiculous. i understand calling someone out on things they’ve done wrong, but waiting and calling people out on the tiniest things that nobody else seems to have a problem with, should really be a reality check. They’re a family who haven’t had any real scandals and are super successful and done well for themselves. Whether or not they’ve had help from parents from initially living in a hostel, they still started from the bottom. They know what not having finer things and relying on parents for help feels like, whichever way you put it. I’m not an active fan of this family but i do watch them when i can, and after coming across this page, it’s seriously laughable. Sad how there’s probably grown women on here doing the absolute most instead of focusing on their own lives.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Glad to hear Kaci is staying on at school after her GCSE's and doing her A Levels - Honestly thought they'd let her drop out like so many youtubers do after 16

idk2

VIP Member
Tbh, I dont see anything wrong with her "Lunch at the Shard" caption but then again, I wouldn't count the Shard as amazingly expensive either. (£30pp at lunch?) People go for the name, hype and views. Its really not all that.

I haven't watched any of their recent stuff to comment but you guys need to remember, they haven't changed. They're living in a million pound property in a very affluent area driving a Mercedes and Land Rover. All that they had BEFORE Youtube. They are the HEIGHT of middle class, they have never struggled in their lives. They go on multiple family holidays to America and Europe every year all expenses paid for. This is because Joel's family is well off and either pay Joel an extortionate salary for what he was doing OR his parents were funding him (less likely). Now they clearly have their own money and its clearly 6 figures annually so their lifestyle will only get worse and more in our faces. Youtube is built on consumerism, greed and vanity. Dont let it get to your heads because this family were never normal working class like Family Fizz.

Reactions: 13

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Haven’t watched these for long but how different was their present opening to the IFam lot and every reaction was genuine especially opening the princess clothes -real joy at what they had got and actually cuddled the outfit! The wig was brilliant and yes I would love that handbag and purse!!! After reading some of the comments on other vloggers this thread is like a breath of fresh air!!

I find it hilarious this time of year when everyone is bitching and moaning about what other youtubers have bought for their family. "so many name brands" " they don't need anymore trainers" etc. I'm pretty sure half of the people saying this sort of stuff would do exactly the same if they had that sort of money. If I had the money to buy big brands why the hell wouldn't I spoil my children. What some people might class as a special gift others might think the same. There is no right or wrong answer on how much to spend and what to spend it on. I didn't see anything wrong with the gifts they were bought. Sarah Conder admitted she uses studio for personalised gifts... I think that proves that its not all about name brands with them. Like others have said the reactions seemed pretty genuine and one of the most realistic and loveliest christmas day vlogs I have ever watched.

Chloesm

VIP Member
I watched Sarah’s brother’s video before dinner 🥺

I love how they’re all so thoughtful in this family!
Such a nice thought buying the car back
Her father’s reaction was priceless

• Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
The Sophie bday vlog actually made me emotional 🥺

it actually makes me feel really happy to see how thoughtful and caring Joel and Sarah are
And how loving Kaci and Grace are towards Sophie as well

hmchmcl

i dont know how i feel about this family... they are brand mad and all things money but at the same time they dont try to hide it or be fake. its like well this is what we like this is how we are.... havent watched them for long but that just how i see them ( for now :ROFLMAO: )
I actually really enjoy watching them. Happy that they added smaller budgets too. But when they were gonna put in £10 Kaci said nah you can't get anything for £10. When I was her age my budget used to be £10 for my siblings...

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I LOVED the beach video!! This is quality content

literally kudos to Joel who always comes up with these amazing ideas and produces quality content
He clearly puts a lot of effort into his job, as it should be
Not like all the other lazy youtubers
I was worried this would annoy me because I thought he would be messing up a room in their new house for content, but I really enjoyed the video. I’m very glad he put tarpaulin down to protect the floor because from what people were saying on here I thought he’d just dumped a load of sand onto the carpet. I really liked that video and am excited to see what they do in there in the last to leave video.
They’re better than a lot of youtubers (family fizz for example’s content has been abysmal) and I like that Joel did this for Chloe to let her go to the beach without breaking restrictions. Lots of families are having to make do with what they can at home and it’s nice to see youtubers do the same even if most people don’t have the money or space to do things to the same extent as Joel did.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I really like this family and have watched them for a few years now. Just recently though there's been a lot of focus around the more expensive items, which I'm not loving. As influencers I think they need to think.more about there content as younger people are watching and think the things being bought in these videos are "normal". The sort of things being bought I would class as being a Xmas present or birthday present not just everyday buying. Normal families can't afford this stuff but there children are wanting it so much due to the fact influencers are making these purchases look like a everyday purchase! Please consider who your viewers are!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
kaci and grace looked a bit shocked that princess and junior where hugging. not once have i seen them to hug for a long time on camera
I don't blame them, that was weird. Being close is nice but the way he was holding her and rubbing her legs hands and chest creeped me out a bit not goanna lie:ROFLMAO::sick:

ChloeW94

I’ve seen their videos on YouTube for ages but never watched them but just this week I did and love their channel! They’re the only YouTube family that I can stand🤣 they just seem like a really normal down to earth family to me! I think Chloe is hilarious and I think Grace is so sweet.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, but I’ve actually really liked this video

thought they were literally gonna splurge on everything but they didn’t, it literally fit within their usual budget
I haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary in this video