Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I really enjoy watching this family, i always felt they are genuine and seem quite kind. I also like that they don't seem to sexualise their girls or allow them to be inappropriate like many other family vloggers. My opinion changed on that last aspect today though. Grace on her 13th Birthday doing a dance to a merge of 2 songs with the most inappropriate lyrics especially for a child. Her account says parent managed but how would joel and sarah think this is appropriate. Think of the pervs watching.
Whilst the dancing wasn't really sexual some of her moves mimicked the lyrics. Have tried to sensor the lyrics below please don't ban me tattle! Just trying to show people what i mean. Someone made a similar comment to mine on the video but no response and video still up. Protect your kids DadVgirls i expected better!

Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet a** p****
This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
D*** bigger than a tower, i ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass **** let me play with his rifle
P**** put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang, bang, bang

LittleDuckling

that is exactly whats being said lol . what ive read is that the clothes and dances and poses are inappropriate therefore i am right i assuming that the ppl making those comments would see it as inappropriate if they were to have worn the same outfits themselves. am i wrong or...
Your completely wrong in regards to my opinions and views anyway.

I said in one of my posts that I think some crop tops and shorts look really nice, I wear them myself lol! I only have an issue with a few of the tops. It has nothing to do with me not wanting to wear clothes like that myself.

Ashleya

To be fair,as many of you said, I have nothing to say about them.

they do seem genuine and I really enjoy watching their videos
And again, they’ve had money way before YouTube and it shows. They don’t act entitled or like spoiled brats.
For the most part

Blue Rose

VIP Member
She didn't seem to eat anything more than usual, lunch and dinner and some coca cola. Really put no effort into it at all
She didn’t even start the video with an introduction. Maybe she’s struggling to keep up with uploads since she talked about not wanting to stop filming her video when she was doing the challenge for dad v girls.

ses3711

VIP Member
You for sure would need a degree for physio though My cousin is one and I thought her job was easier than it was but she’s on call a lot to do CPR and first response and things

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Its quite an old video so I might not remember much of it but I think she was diagnosed with Global Delay Disorder (GDD) but again, I really cant remember. They said that they know all they need to know now and didnt want anymore invasive testing meaning doctors confirmed Sophie will live a good life provided she is supported in certain things but her life expectancy is shorter than a normal persons would be by about 10-15 years I think. I remember the older girls being visibly shaken by that and thought they shouldn't have found out on camera as it didnt seem like they knew or comprehended it Sophie could pass before them.

Can you link the video? I cant seem to find it now.
It was a Q&A I’ll try find it.
This one maybe?

ses3711

VIP Member
Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!

LittleDuckling

It's not the battery that is the risk, the issue is it being left on a flammable surface. Laptops need to breathe and be used on a hard flat service surface and space for the fan to work. You leave your phone plugged in overnight on a sidetable, with podcasts you just set a sleeptimer. A fire could very easily start with her falling asleep with it on and on the bed. Its really not worth the risk.
Thats really scary!

Last edited:

E.clipse

What are people’s views on kacis new video I personally haven’t watched it but was wondering if it was in good taste ect

kaykerr

I thought this too! I’m 20 myself and no offence but I would never hang out with a 15 yo
There’s too much of an age gap and at this age you can really feel the difference, you have different views, different goals in life

it’s not like saying two friends of 30 and 35
Do you know what I mean?
to be fair, i’m 17 and my closest friends are 16,18,19,22&23. theres a group of us, when you’re not in school you don’t really notice the difference (these friends are from my dance school) if kaci is mature and doesn’t act her age sometimes it’s difficult to feel the age gap. i’m doing my a levels, my best friend is doing her gcses and another one has been working for 4 years and we all get along so well, different if it was someone who was 11 and 18 but when you get to her age i don’t think it’s that big of a deal tbh