Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
They are probably my fave channel atm. They're still quite authentic I feel and I like the relationship between Sarah and Joel, its very natural and playful. You can tell they actually love each other whereas other families seem to put on a lot for the camera.

Reactions: 10

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Grace has a lot to learn about gaining an audience by being humble and relatable. Her first Q&A on her own channel. Favourite food Lobster, the car she wants, the job she wants ect
I suppose those are things any 13 year old would just say though. She’s old enough to have an idea of what she wants but doesn’t quite understand how hard people have to work to achieve the best.

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
At the end of the day it's their money and can spend their money how they wish. yes the kids have everything they want but they have earnt it and seem to be grateful to me. Why not give the kids good quality products if it can be afforded, they treat them well and that is a good thing compared to how other well known people treat their kids. They are also putting it away for their future which many families on youtube do not

• Heart

Whyohwhy20

They aretaking time of youtube for a break for a few weeks it frustrates me that they all state they need breaks when they work from home doing a few videos aweek if only we all could have a successful job that didn't take as much effort
they have really annoyed me with this woe is me crap- I’m sorry but really? Try working full time hours away from home whilst your husband is furloughed And then looses his job

try working in healthcare, retail - etc where people have been front line and still have families to support- children to take care of and limited money coming in

they clearly aren’t taking a break from ADS as that’s what Sarah has posted tonight- I’ve been going off them for a while but this has done it for me- all they have done is reach million subs -and make out they are hard done by- absolutely pathetic

Ottilie

VIP Member
I have been watching this family on and off for the past couple of years and to be honest they seem like a pretty decent family.

Joel and Sarah come across as being really fun and supportive parents.
Kaci I feel is a typical over protective older sister teaching Grace how to put make-up on and helping look after the little ones.
Sophie is just the sweetest, what more can I say that little girl is so precious.
Chloe is Chloe she is the fiesty, cheeky one.

I don't have an issue about the girls clothing perhaps there are one of two items which people might have mixed opinions on but I think for the most part they are just dressing like typical girls.

As far as there content goes I really like seeing there family vlogs and seeing there general day to day lives.

Im not as keen on the challenge videos, especially when they centre around large amounts of money or material things, I just don't find those videos as relatable. Over all though I do enjoy their vidoes.

Bit random but am I the only one who thinks that grace is slowly becoming Kaci 2.0. The way her personality has drastically changed, her fashion style, the sort of things she’s uploading online.. it’s all just coming across as her trying to be like her sister. I don’t have anything against Kaci but I just hope that grace realises that she doesn’t need to fit in and be like her older sister. She’s perfect how she is

idk2

VIP Member
I really liked the concept of the video and tbh, they never actually bought a lot of the things - many of them were simply in their baskets and even when Grace 'won' the chocolate challenge, we really don't know if they actually bought them or just said it for the video. Same for a lot of the other stuff that was 'won'. I think a lot of it is just said for content.

Yeah designer clothing is expensive but Kaci is literally decked out in Essentials head to toe, in various colours without any challenges as is Joel so if they buy that stuff on the regular (and always have) then it is ingenious of them to pretend they wouldn't buy it otherwise. Plus they're literally playing a game and they know each other well enough to know they ain't asking for some Reeboks 😂 I cant believe Kaci really buys so much from that resell site though!! Its so overpriced - they may as well get a personal shopper!

EDIT: The way Sarah said ASOS killed me. AH-SOS? Do you guys say it like that or like me who say AY-SOS?

Last edited:

Nannycaff54

I absolutely love this family. Kaci comes across as a real spoilt brat and it really annoys me, but when you see her with Sophie my heart just melts. She is a brilliant big sister to the younger two. Her and her friends include Sophie in everything they do. So one minute I'm thinking just be quiet you spoilt brat, the next I'm thinking, aaw, how lovely are you. Grace comes across as a a sweet caring young lady but as she gets older I think she will stand up for herself more.

callmejen

kaci asking for lip fillers for her 16th birthday makes me ... sad? like yeah she'll be the legal age required to get them done & could get them dissolved in the future but she's so young and also naturally pretty as is. (most likely heavily influenced by celebs on instagram, the main reason i hate the internet lol)

• Sad
20201124_091424.jpg

Looks like like Sarah and Joel have followed Roland again. Joel has also liked a recent photo. Roland also follows Joel. There might be hope!

Cao97x

Chatty Member
They come across as genuine and I actually think they give the kids the actual money when they win the challenges too which a lot of channels definitely do not. Just from the way Kaci dresses, she was in a Givenchy jumper that retails at £500 and she was wearing Alexander McQueens in another video which made me think the parents clearly give them what they say. At first, I thought Kaci was wearing Sarah's stuff which is normal but then they were both wearing the McQueens on the same vlog lol.

I do like their content, I did think Joel was copying the Barkers with all the same content at one point even though they did give them credit, it was a bit boring to watch.
But I don't understand why they say their comments are disabled. Yes, every family channels comments were disabled for a while, literally a month at most but now everyones are back on and so are theres. They've just turned comments off themselves, maybe its another way of getting people to head over to their insta and build their platform there but either way, its silly. I want to read comments and I'm not interested enough to go on insta to read them lol
I agree. They’re definitely the most genuine youtubers I watch- they all seem to have a laugh and it doesn’t seem to be put on for the cameras either. I find it quite refreshing that they have the comments turned off still, they’re protecting their children from the comments that were the reason youtube turned them off in the first place even though they don’t need to do that, even if it means that they miss out on engagement with the audience. It really is refreshing to me to see parents that are putting their kids first on YouTube. The way they interact with Sophie melts my heart. The video about her birthday and how she doesn’t understand that her party is on a different day so they can’t actually tell her that it is her birthday is one of my favourites of theirs because it’s so lovely to see that they’re not hiding the parts of their lives that are probably quite difficult to cope with at times (especially emotionally) on camera but they make it so special for her and make sure that everything they do for her is what is best for her. I’m actually excited for the video (if they do end up making it) where they speak about Sophie and her additional needs as it would be an amazing way to raise awareness and understanding of what she’s going through and how they cope with it as a family, I’m sure it would help a lot of other families in similar situations too

gossboss14

VIP Member
They are also deleting all comments asking about it
This doesn’t surprise me though, I wouldn’t want people questioning me on why such a long-standing friendship has ended. If either of them wanted to talk about it publicly, they would. They were friends long before youtube so it’s not like it was a superficial friendship just for views or whatever. I just think it’s a sad situation especially that Roland and Kaci/Grace don’t even follow each other now so it’s not just something that was kept between the adults.

izzy56734

honestly felt bad for kaci in the recent video with the piñata. teenagers are always blamed about being on their phone but she didn’t even get a chance to have fun with the piñata while the other girls got so many hits, so yes joel that’s why she hid behind on her phone. i get the other kids are smaller but doesn’t mean kaci should be left out

Reactions: 9

Ottilie

VIP Member
They care more about their image than anything else on Youtube and they make that very clear.

There are Youtubers out there who have a lot more money and a lot more subscribers than them who don't feel the need to constantly talk about their wealth.

It doesn't matter if they were born into money or if they earned it but it seems to be the only thing they ever talk about.

I don't watch channels based on the fact that they have loads of subscribers or that they wear a certain brand of clothing. I watch them because I enjoy their content and I like the people they are.

I agree we need a new thread. Does anyone know how to make one?

idk2

VIP Member
Grace has a lot to learn about gaining an audience by being humble and relatable. Her first Q&A on her own channel. Favourite food Lobster, the car she wants, the job she wants ect
Tbh the question was about her dream car, which is why she said G Wagon. She doesn't think she'll get it!
I did think her job choice as a model had a lot to say though. Considering she doesn't like makeup and dressing up much, its a weird job to mention wanting.

I thought her first video was a decent one but it came across quite awkward and stilted in some parts as I'm sure shes used to her family being the ones to lead videos.

idk2

VIP Member
Being in the financial position to take a break is a privilege in this day and age. We didnt need a video. A tweet or insta caption would've been fine but then they couldn't monetise that could they?! All those ads clearly paid off.