Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
This omg!! We’re in a pandemic. What else can you be doing. Other than being at there nephews birthday party 🙄. They’re so lazy. We’re paying there bills. Supporting they’re lifestyle. Keeping them warm at night and they still don’t upload on a WEEKLY basis. They’re so up themselves. Especially Sarah. Tbh they boil they’re boil when they’re dressed head to toe in designer. (Just my jealousy coming through) Honestly they’re job is to upload and ‘inspire’ and to be influencers. It’s not as if they’re working. They’re just lazy.
I think its a bit OTT to call them lazy. They've only missed one upload that I've noticed last week and uploaded a day earlier with the Valentines day special instead of their normal day. They still have at least one video up every week, most of the time, it's two. The kids are all still doing school 9-3pm so it's not like they're sat around doing nothing - Sarah is still looking after Chloe and Sophie is going into school. Like you said, its a pandemic, what do you expect them to upload if they're home all day as the rest of us? I think they've done really well considering many YouTubers have stopped uploading altogether bc of lack of content. People are all in the same boat, everyone is demotivated and stressed and Joel literally said last week, they missed an upload for family reasons as his dad had Covid and he was obviously stressed about it.

Yes, the brands are a bit obsessive but that's not anything new. Even when they were starting out, they were all decked out in name brand clothes. It's just now that the older girls are more into their fashion that we see it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Chloesm

VIP Member
He also sat there and said which one of Grace's friends he liked the least which was just nasty, they could of blurred the child's name out.Then he joked about killing Graces hamster? You respect him? Seriously. So what is he said how much his house was.
I don’t think he was being very serious or that he meant it in a mean/nasty way

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Lmao, first of all, you sound very aggressive. Remember we dont know these people to let them have this sort of effect over us.

It doesnt matter whether Sarah is a grown adult and can comprehend why she may not have a present - if they CAN go and get their presents, maintain their own SD and wear a mask then why the fuck not? They did NOT break any laws or rules. The government specifically waited to announce this on the LAST weekend before Xmas for a reason. They encouraged Londoners to get out and do their bit for the economy. Help the high street and help the restaurants. They dawdled putting them in T3 to the point where ministers were begging and schools were on the brink of closures. Maybe you need to channel your anger at the real source here. Its the government who are at fault, not some little influencer who wants to finish his fucking Christmas shopping.

The shopping centre they were in didn't even look busy.They were going up those escalators and it looked dead. People were rushing to LEAVE London not STAY AND SHOP. People need to stop throwing the high risk category in peoples faces. The government are the ones to blame here. Saying they shouldn't go shopping because they're high risk is like saying they also shouldn't go to school or resume back to normal life until everyone is vaccinated (which will be never)

I find it hilarious you think their tween fans who watch their stories will think "Oh yes, Joel is in CL right now shopping, let me go to my local town centre and do a bit too" - makes perfect sense.

And yes, people are DYING. Like I said, this should be blamed on the fucking government not influencers who are trying to fit in a tad more shopping before things shut without any PROPER notice.

We will agree to disagree.
To add to your point, At the end of the day they didn’t break any rules. Better than most influencers have been doing 🤷‍♀️ If you want to blame someone blame the government for not enforcing the rules or lockdown guidelines quick enough or blame the people who aren’t following the rules at all.

• Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
Thoughts on Kaci's new ITS collection?

I'm not a fan of ITS and its cheap quality clothes, but I'm kinda happy for Kaci Jay as she's only 14 and honestly it was a great deal for her

Joy12

I really couldn’t warm to the secret Santa vlog, it just seemed like wasting money for something to vlog given they will no doubt give the girls presents for Christmas, and the same for the girls to their parents?!
I do genuinely quite like them, but shopping for the sake of it and wasting money during pandemic when life is difficult for many seems a bit in poor taste when the will have presents in just a few days!

Ashleya

did anyone else notice how Kaci called £70 trainers very cheap. For a lot of people that’s a really expensive pair of shoes!

also Joel asking who would pick aniPad Air, still £700!
Not hating on them just viewing how materialistic they’re becoming!

heretoday10

In their new video Joel says “ this phone is only £599” ONLY £599? Is this man serious ?? He was trying to talk kids into thinking they need this phone. I’m telling you right now at least 95% of their fan base is 12 years old and under I highly doubt they have £599 of their own money lying around therefore it’s the poor parents or parent who has to deal with their child wanting a phone like that and that causes a lot of pressure on people who don’t have that kind of money. I might be the only who is thinking all this but I don’t think he realises that just cause his kids are spoilt rotten it doesn’t mean other kids parents have that kind of money.

Ottilie

VIP Member
Let's be honest they are not the most dedicated youtubers.

They make out like there content is amazing and they even consider themselves celebrities but we are lucky if we get one video a week and half the time the videos are rushed, they don't complete the challenges they do and sometimes they just look like they can't be bothered.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with only posting once, twice a week at a push but there are Youtubers out there who are really dedicated who have much larger families; who post multiple times a week or even daily vlog and there not as up themselves as this family.

These guys don't even fully edit their own vidoes Joel does the first cut then sends it to an editor.

All they do is walk around in designer clothes, with their noses in the air showing off their wealth to their audience.

I used to like their videos in the begining but the more I watch the harder I find them to relate to.

idk2

VIP Member
You've missed the point here. Pedophiles exist. Kaci has pictures where the focal lens is on her ass. That is provocative. Yes girls shouldn't haven't to hide themselves to cope with Pedophiles/ rapists etc but thats just the reality of the situation. Someone can very easily use Kaci's pictures for pleasure. This whole premise that everyone else is doing it is not a good enough reason for her parents to turn a blind eye to it. The thought of someone doing that to your child's pictures should be revolting to you. Just cause someone tells you to jump off a cliff doesn't mean that you do so this whole argument that everyone else does doesnt necessarily stand
You missed her point also. Should we just lock up our girls and forbid them to post themselves in fear of paedophiles and rapists? Shouldn't the girls be allowed to make their own choices and go about their lives safely? Their pages are monitored and if their parents are fine with them dressing the way they do then far be it from me to tell them it's not right. There's a lot more worrying content online than a 16-year-old in a bralette and shorts.

It's completely fine to agree to disagree and move on. Frankly, I think this discussion is derailing the thread.

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Did anyone else see that Kaci posted her mock results on tiktok? She got so much hate from people saying she should be embarrassed about the ones she failed. Tbh she passed most of them, including English and maths, and the ones she failed she got 3s in so I’m sure her centre assessed grades will all be over a 4, which is a pass. We know Kaci isn’t very academic and before she only cared about passing English and maths, were as now she’s actually trying in all subjects so probably will get all her GCSEs. Everyone has different abilities and you never know how difficult someone might find it to do something. I’m glad Kaci doesn’t seem to have taken it to heart too much, I’m sure her parents were proud of the grades she got and hopefully her teachers will predict her even better grades for the summer.

I actually think the Sophie birthday vid is super super sweet. Such a good idea give her fish, as it teaches her how to look after stuff!

Reactions: 11

thegreencow

VIP Member
Im assuming they didn't get rid of buddy?
Sarah's parents have him now as Joel is allergic. However they live near Grace's school so she gets to see him whenever she wants to and he is still her dog. She walks him after school etc. The whole video was shot well and when Grace got upset they cut it. Some family vloggers need to take a leaf out of the Conders' book

Grace does seem lovely and caring towards Sophie especially, they all seem like kind well brought up kids!

which is such a rarity on YouTube 👏

idk2

VIP Member
Grace looks uncomfortable having the attention on her sometimes though, I feel shes growing more into the role of vlogging and getting used to the camera but shes clearly still shy and quiet. I think it's just her nature to take a step back and let everyone say their part before she explains herself.

I'm on the fence about them picking on the state of her room tbh. On one hand, she's a teenager, her room will be cluttered or messy. It never looks dirty, it just looks like things are everywhere! That's literally so normal. But then again, it's better to get your kids in that routine of cleaning up after themselves and appreciating all the things they have, she has a literal brand new room that cost them thousands of pounds, the least she could do is look after it and keep it tidy? But bless her, I think she felt a bit embarrassed too.

I wonder why they haven't done that tiktok trend where their parents dunk their heads in water in relation to each child so like "whos the most generous" Grace head in water. I think it'll be a fun video esp if the girls did it to Joel and Sarah too. Joel, if you're reading here. You knowww what to do!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I really do think Sarah is pregnant, soft drink at lunch, cutting the shopping trip short, having a look in the baby section

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think they're a lovely family. It's hard to believe Kaci and Isabelle from Ingham family are the same age!
I love how much they all love Sophie too and include her in everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow