Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last bit annoys me the most as whenever I call anything out about YouTube families everyone goes yeah except dvg they still use their kids for money especially Chloe and Sophie as they are too young to understand and Kaci and Grace are still young
I find that annoying too. For some reason people seem to view DVG as being the most perfect family on Youtube. I really don't see it myself, there are a lot of things that don't sit right about this family with me. When ever you mention anything about it all there little followers go mad.

That last bit annoys me the most as whenever I call anything out about YouTube families everyone goes yeah except dvg they still use their kids for money especially Chloe and Sophie as they are too young to understand and Kaci and Grace are still young

Personally don’t find an issue with crop tops as long as they are comfortable with people seeing it however it makes me uncomfortable as creepy people on the internet
Regarding your comment about crop tops. I completely agree with you. I think some crop tops can look really nice as long as they are age appropriate ones. The problem I have with it is that there videos are posted on the internet where everyone can see them, you never know who is watching there content. However the crop tops that I have seen grace wear really are not appropriate for her age group, especially some of the ones in her shein haul and the ones she wears on TikTok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On a big side note does anyone know what car that Joel is driving in their latest video/Instagram post?

Between 2019 and 2020 they made at least 100k profit (and that's only what we can see on companies house, let alone what they have in their personal accounts/what went on their house). Yiiiiikes. They were at 22k in 2019 and 124k in 2020. It was updated a few days ago.

One thing I appreciate is both Kaci and Grace go to school without makeup despite having some imperfections which are absolutely normal for their age

There are certain girls who go for a full face every time they go to school and end up looking really inappropriate for that particular setting

Reactions: 7
One thing I appreciate is both Kaci and Grace go to school without makeup despite having some imperfections which are absolutely normal for their age

There are certain girls who go for a full face every time they go to school and end up looking really inappropriate for that particular setting
I don’t think makeup is allowed at their school since kaci mentioned something about taking yearbook photos one day so were allowed to wear makeup on that day.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think makeup is allowed at their school since kaci mentioned something about taking yearbook photos one day so were allowed to wear makeup on that day.
I think they could do with a break from the make up, especially Kaci. She wears a lot of make up and fake tan.

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn’t know
I didn’t grow up in the UK and in our school going to high school with makeup on was absolutely normal , even with a full face on

I assumed it was the same here in the UK as well

Reactions: 4
I totally get the whole argument about how Grace and Kaci's clothes can sometimes come across as inappropriate and that they should be careful about what they post about their kids online. However, Joel and Sarah are clearly ok with them going out like that too and just as much as there are creeps online there are also pervs in real life and so i don't really see it as any different. I also think its quite hard with controlling what your kids wear as it could result in backlash from Kaci and Grace which would just make it worse.

I do however think they should have more control over what is posted on social media by Kaci and Grace. The dancing tiktoks are beyond inappropriate and why is Kaci being allowed to pose with her ass out. Sometimes i forget how young Kaci is because she honestly doesn't act her age

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t know
I didn’t grow up in the UK and in our school going to high school with makeup on was absolutely normal , even with a full face on

I assumed it was the same here in the UK as well
Your not aloud to wear make up to schools in the U.K. you couldn't even make nail varnish at mine!

I totally get the whole argument about how Grace and Kaci's clothes can sometimes come across as inappropriate and that they should be careful about what they post about their kids online. However, Joel and Sarah are clearly ok with them going out like that too and just as much as there are creeps online there are also pervs in real life and so i don't really see it as any different. I also think its quite hard with controlling what your kids wear as it could result in backlash from Kaci and Grace which would just make it worse.

I do however think they should have more control over what is posted on social media by Kaci and Grace. The dancing tiktoks are beyond inappropriate and why is Kaci being allowed to pose with her ass out. Sometimes i forget how young Kaci is because she honestly doesn't act her age
It is completely different. They don't have an issue with there two young daughters dressing in little crop tops which aren't even age appropriate ones and shorts that are so short you can practically see their bum. Dancing to innaproriate songs on TikTok? That is not normal. Most other parents would have some kind of protective instict over there children.

You also said in your exact words that you 'sometimes forget how young kaci is because she doesn't act her age'

That is the problem they are children that are being aloud to dress, act and dance in a way that is making them seem older.

They are children, Joel and Sarah are adults. They shouldn't care about getting backlash from them, they are there parents and there daughters are in the public eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh i agree with you, i for sure wouldn't let my kids dress like that but what i am saying is they go out like that and the parents don't have an issue with it. So if they don't have an issue with their kids going out like that they obviously wouldn't have an issue posting that online too. I think if they were to tell them to dress different for the camera it would be hypocriticaln

The tiktoks are inappropriate and so are the poses Kaci uploads to instagram.

Reactions: 1
i’m not a fan of the corsets and stuff that has lacing around the boob area. the rest are appropriate i just don’t really think that she would be posting wearing them
Id say only a couple of those are inappropriate for her age

Reactions: 5
I know Grace is growing up, but her style used to be so different

She’s emulating her sister so much
She’s becoming a young version of Kaci
Which on the other hand is quite normal, everyone looks up to their older siblings

Reactions: 6
i’m not a fan of the corsets and stuff that has lacing around the boob area. the rest are appropriate i just don’t really think that she would be posting wearing them
I agree the corset ones and lace ones are not appropriate at all. Some of them look like mature Pj's and vest tops.

I know Grace is growing up, but her style used to be so different

She’s emulating her sister so much
She’s becoming a young version of Kaci
Which on the other hand is quite normal, everyone looks up to their older siblings
Unfortunately kaci isn't the best role model when it comes to her presentation. She wears very heavy make up, fake tan, innapropriate clothing, poses and dances in a way that is much more older than she is and will only wear designer clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I don’t see much wrong with grace and her dress sense etc. It’s clear she’s growing up, becoming more of a teenager. And of course going through this formative age in a social media world, it’s only natural she will latch onto things she’s seen on tiktok. I have no doubt all of her friends are doing the same thing. Plus I really like her fashion sense and she’s not walking around in a bra and pants, which some more famous people her age (I’m thinking those LA tiktokers like piper Rochelle and Eliana walmsey) are doing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.