Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like this family . Beautifully put together , well edited vlogs and nice relatable friendly grounded kids . They live locally to me and it’s nice to see them do so well . I hope Sarah Ingham watches them and now really realises how naff her channel is . This family are dynamic , cool , edgy , relevant and just seem natural . I wish them all the best and honestly hope they grow bigger and bigger . I have NO problem with them becoming wealthy off the back of making well thought out videos , I think they deserve it . I think finally there’s a family vlogging channel doing it right . Lovely kids who I think deserve to become successful . They aren’t desperately desperately trying hard to be something they’re not ..... they are just being themselves . Kaci is wonderful and a credit to her mum and dad and exactly the reason why we worry about Isabelle Ingham and her delayed maturity (her mums fault)
Thank God Kaci has amazing friends and isn’t forced to play with lol dolls . The family dog is adored , the mum always looks so lovely and has a lovely relationship with her children . I love how they all adore Sophie (and why not she’s an angel and so adorable )
This is one family who you won’t see making rubber copies of their children , In fact I bet they were horrified when they read about that .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They've turned off all comments on their youtube again. They had them turned on for a bit a few weeks ago Im sure.
Also, loving their recent vlogmas uploads. SO much better content wise than them just senselessly spending money

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed today’s video, much prefer these sort of vlogs to the money challenges.
I love how kind they are with Sophie and bless chloe, she’s so cute and her voice is so raspy lmao

Reactions: 2
Glad they seem to be taking our feedback here. Really enjoyed the video about the charity today, a name would've been nice but overall really nice gesture esp in time for xmas.

Reactions: 3
Honestly feel they have read here it is so much more enjoyable to watch them do these vlogmas videos hope they stop the excessive ones gotta say they did have me on the charity video I was like what are they doing when they was in tescos and then it all made sense !

Glad they seem to be taking our feedback here. Really enjoyed the video about the charity today, a name would've been nice but overall really nice gesture esp in time for xmas.

Off they swan on holiday for about the 10th time this year how irresponsible is it they're children having all this time off school!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Off they swan on holiday for about the 10th time this year how irresponsible is it they're children having all this time off school!!
Agreed!!! They are such a lovely family but all these holidays etc are going to turn those kids into spoilt brats who think having everything is the way forward especially the younger one

Agreed!!! They are such a lovely family but all these holidays etc are going to turn those kids into spoilt brats who think having everything is the way forward especially the younger one
I'm all for them enjoying themselves but surely they have enough money to do so in school holidays. I understand it may be a bit difficult with Sophie but surely disrupting her routine also has complications🤷‍♀️

I'm all for them enjoying themselves but surely they have enough money to do so in school holidays. I understand it may be a bit difficult with Sophie but surely disrupting her routine also has complications🤷‍♀️
Tbh not much gets done in the lead up to xmas. Im a teacher and I know several students start missing several days at a time. Granted they come in saying they went to Manchester or London, not Lapland but nonetheless, its pretty common. Last time was for Kaci's campaign so she was probably given permission by the school anyway. I do think it'll be very interesting what they do in regards to Kaci's education post 16 as she seems pretty adamant on not attending college lol - how old is she know?

I maybe wrong but I’m sure they did this over a weekend a few weeks ago- and they were gifted the trip.

Tbh not much gets done in the lead up to xmas. Im a teacher and I know several students start missing several days at a time. Granted they come in saying they went to Manchester or London, not Lapland but nonetheless, its pretty common. Last time was for Kaci's campaign so she was probably given permission by the school anyway. I do think it'll be very interesting what they do in regards to Kaci's education post 16 as she seems pretty adamant on not attending college lol - how old is she know?

What did Grace do to her arm?
I think they've pre-filmed a lot so and putting up videos in random order - Not sure if she broke it before the ski trip or after. As someone else mentioned they went Lapland over the weekend a while ago and her arm was fine then. Could be during that trip maybe.

Reactions: 1
in the UK you now have to stay in education or do an apprenticeship after school so she will have to pick one or the other

Reactions: 1
in the UK you now have to stay in education or do an apprenticeship after school so she will have to pick one or the other
Think she can also "work" part-time so she doesnt have to do education/apprenticeship full time. I think she'll do something like photography, videography etc apprenticeship but drop it when she's 18. Unless she actually likes it, it would be less restrictive than school.

Or get a job, which YouTube counts as
Yes, you can work but even so, you still legally need to do a part-time apprenticeship or stay in part-time education now. Rules have changed.

REALLY enjoyed their month of uploads. Clearly a lot of effort was put in and such varied content too. Seem like such a lovely family! I was watching their Harmony of the Seas vlog and its clear they are very family orientated. They said there were over 30 of them on that holiday in there family, have no idea how they planned that! I would go grey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.