Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her previous work wife/ lap top parties/house mates have lasted 5 minutes. As if someone can survive living and working with crazy old Crystal for 3 months. She’s dreaming.

Reactions: 7
She’s clarified it’s paid, 👋🏻 Crystal!
Someone please fill out that form that asks about studying, which I didn’t think was important, and a number of design questions, and ONE question about working with children.
The dads will be fuming and rightly so.

Reactions: 8
Only a couple of months ago she was posting about how excited she is to get her kids back and it’s all she’s ever wanted and life is going to be perfect and she co parents so well with their dads, how they’re friends now blah blah blah and everything has already fallen apart, she can’t handle looking after these kids, she’s fighting with the dads and accusing one or both of being a narcissist and abusive.

Crystal stop reposting posts from ‘the holistic psychologist’ and go see a real psychologist. You need help. Give the kids back to their dads. I know of the oldest’s dad and I know his sisters (not that well) but they’re very normal, nice people and I think he is just trying to work with Crystal and do what’s best for their son. From what I have seen from London’s dad from following since the design twins days is he’s a bit more like Crystal which is probably why they butt heads so much. When they first split up he changed the password of the design twins Instagram account to lock her out of it. There was nothing of it for ages and then one day I opened Instagram and an account called “tossing and turning” was in my feed and I was like what it this? I went to the account and didn’t recognise any of the photos and was like why do I follow this account? I worked out it was the design twins account by going to the tagged photos, Mitch had changed the name (and put his name in the bio), deleted the DT photos and made it his personal account with the 200 000 followers they had. All of the comments on his posts were like “who is this, why do I follow you” from confused people so I think he stopped using it.

Ps. I followed design twins because they genuinely sold really nice stuff (not a hate follow). I’m from the same town as Crystal and a lot of us were following and supporting. They seemed like they were doing really well before they ruined it for themselves with whatever exactly happened there.

Soz for the long post 😂
Yes I remember all this, the same as you opened to a random page that was the ex husband. They were so celebrated in local papers,I remember their wedding video from a local vendor etc. all seemed rosey but clearly in went down hill pretty quickly. Hopefully those boys are getting the care and support they need soon this is really not working well for her image all on the business page 😬

Reactions: 5
Here is a copy of her application, for our archives.
Omg, I’m dead. This is the funniest tit. 😂
So let me get this straight- Crystal wants to hire someone who has studied design. Would like to know where they studied. Also if they know software.
The same Crystal who just last week gave us the monologue she loves to tell that she studied design for a year and learned nothing. That she met some rando at the Bakery she worked at who taught her everything. She then goes on to say that “you can have the life of your dreams too!!!!”. You just have to listen to my stories and it will happen! Believe, dream, achieve!!!!! Oh- but gals and guys- don’t apply for Crystal’s slave job- she wants someone who has studied design and has experience.
Am I missing something here???????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHY didn't she put this on her new business page?! She made such a big deal about starting "Crystal Bailey Studio" & this account being her personal account & shes not even posting there.

Except if you had a flat mate Crystal, they would be paying you rent and you could use that rent income to pay your staff member’s salary. It would be a wash and you wouldn’t be out any money. But this way you are having to pay someone part-time wages. She’s not a very good business person is she?

UNLESS she intends to actually make them work full time for part time wages. Interesting she won’t say how much she is paying. 🤔

---

I guess this latest flatmate didn’t work out either. That was just 3 weeks ago …

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve had Au Pairs and in return for room, food and pocket money, they typically didn’t work more than five hours a day including babysitting, with weekends off.

They certainly aren’t on call 24/7 for when Crystal wants to flit off to Sydney. They are a mother’s helper, not a live in nanny.

I’ve had Au Pairs and in return for room, food and pocket money, they typically didn’t work more than five hours a day including babysitting, with weekends off.

They certainly aren’t on call 24/7 for when Crystal wants to flit off to Sydney. They are a mother’s helper, not a live in nanny.
What are Australian laws on Au Pairs? Do you still have to pay them a full minimum wage?

Reactions: 2
What are Australian laws on Au Pairs? Do you still have to pay them a full minimum wage?

It looks that way now.

We had overseas Au Pairs who were more like a member of the family. They helped get everyone ready for school, hung out, brought in and put away the washing, helped after school and did some odd babysitting. They came out with us to the park, events and dinner and came away on holidays too.

They attended English school during the day and were like having an older sibling around.

Reactions: 3
I thought she preached that design was sPiritual and you don’t need quAlificAtions?

“Have you been around children?” what sort of question is that? Crystal HAS children and doesn’t have a clue about what children need.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am literally go smacked at all this. Like, wtf is happening 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh. My. God.

HOW is the first question in her application not “Do you hold a blue card or willing to apply for one?”

I am beyond flabbergasted.

• Haha
I’m not sure who she thinks is the target applicant for this. Anyone applying for a live-in au pair situation like she wants is typically going to be foreign with limited English or professional skills. But she wants someone on-call to be nanny/housekeeper/personal assistant PLUS someone who has invested in a formal design education to also run her office, her SM and execute all of the work involving design programs (which is 80% of the work output in a design office).

She’s fuckin’ nutz! 🤣💀

Reactions: 10
This is all a big mess. She is spiralling big time. All sorts of tit going down with the boys dads only BECAUSE of her ridiculous behaviour that she overshares on social media. What did they all think was going to happen with Crystal having full time care of both boys and away from any family support. I think it’s pretty obvious she doesn’t have the $ to support herself or the boys and financial stress might be playing a part in this current spiral. This au pair / design intern thing is absolute clutching at straws and embarrassing. “Have you ever been around children” FFS. I wish someone asked Crystal this before she took on ‘full time solo mumming”

Reactions: 8
I feel for whoever gets sucked into that role believing it could be a good opportunity! Crystal will expect them to look after her kids 24/7 and what's far worse, they will have to listen to her repeat her life story every single day. It would be torture!

Gen Z are pretty savvy though, she better make sure its all above board or she may get a call from Fair Work.

Also, what kind of stability does a 12 week intern/au pair give those boys who have already had so much upheaval. And for all her bleating about doing all the things with zero support…. What active support was she providing to the fathers when she was in Bali/ in Sydney/in Tamworth/in Byron? How can she not reflect on this?

Reactions: 9
And what is she gonna do with her kids after 12 weeks? Does she think somehow miraculously she’s going to be able to juggle everything after having somebody cater to her every need for the previous three months?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.