Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the season where she was bffs with the ex’s has lasted about 5 minutes. She has just made her own life and that of the kids a million times harder. What a fkn idiot!
---
Also not sure she should be pulling the narcissist card when she’s a narcissist herself. 🤔 awkward.

Reactions: 14
I shudder to truly reconcile the amount of time she must spend glued to her phone each day. The quotes. The reposts. The reels. The rants. The beach chats. Answering all the comments and DMs. It’s ridiculous.

I have kids. And I barely have time for social media. I’m typing this in the small window of time that exists before everyone needs lunch…

There is absolutely no need for her to be on Instagram for her work, as she claims she’s fully booked for 2023. She’s also not an influencer and has no obligations to any brands or collaborations. Nobody buys Bunnings curtains on a whim…. that’s not how curtain-purchasing works.

Crystal, honey, stop photographing everything for the sole purpose of creating content. Stop playing the victim. Take some responsibility. “Solo parenting” will be MUCH less overwhelming if you don’t have your bleeping head buried in your phone all day and all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And she’s still going. SMH.
She didn’t give a tit whether the dads were being able to “fit it all in” when they were the sole caregivers and providers for those kids, did she? So what is she expecting now, for London to give up his sport that she brags he is so dedicated to? Or is she expecting Mitch to carry him back-and-forth to practice so she can fit in her beach time and massages during the day and SM time and trips to chase dick? She is deplorable. I cannot believe she is now mounting a campaign against them, after they carried the ball so she could move to Bali and show up when she wanted. She is low down dirty.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Omg what is this hole she’s digging for herself?!?
Just stop posting Crystal! And go to counselling.
she’s going to lose those boys if she keeps carrying on like this.

Reactions: 9
Only a couple of months ago she was posting about how excited she is to get her kids back and it’s all she’s ever wanted and life is going to be perfect and she co parents so well with their dads, how they’re friends now blah blah blah and everything has already fallen apart, she can’t handle looking after these kids, she’s fighting with the dads and accusing one or both of being a narcissist and abusive.

Crystal stop reposting posts from ‘the holistic psychologist’ and go see a real psychologist. You need help. Give the kids back to their dads. I know of the oldest’s dad and I know his sisters (not that well) but they’re very normal, nice people and I think he is just trying to work with Crystal and do what’s best for their son. From what I have seen from London’s dad from following since the design twins days is he’s a bit more like Crystal which is probably why they butt heads so much. When they first split up he changed the password of the design twins Instagram account to lock her out of it. There was nothing of it for ages and then one day I opened Instagram and an account called “tossing and turning” was in my feed and I was like what it this? I went to the account and didn’t recognise any of the photos and was like why do I follow this account? I worked out it was the design twins account by going to the tagged photos, Mitch had changed the name (and put his name in the bio), deleted the DT photos and made it his personal account with the 200 000 followers they had. All of the comments on his posts were like “who is this, why do I follow you” from confused people so I think he stopped using it.

Ps. I followed design twins because they genuinely sold really nice stuff (not a hate follow). I’m from the same town as Crystal and a lot of us were following and supporting. They seemed like they were doing really well before they ruined it for themselves with whatever exactly happened there.

Soz for the long post 😂

Reactions: 9
What. A. Mess.
Wow- that turned to tit so quickly.
And all played out in social media too for us all to see, including her kids. Far out.
She still has the “letter to her exes” up on her grid apologizing to them from 15weeks ago. Now it is all out war by the looks of it.
She can’t even blame us tattlers this time.
Here she is saying she wasn’t a great wife and she had her head stuck in her phone.
Flash to today and she was in abusive relationships.....

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Only a couple of months ago she was posting about how excited she is to get her kids back and it’s all she’s ever wanted and life is going to be perfect and she co parents so well with their dads, how they’re friends now blah blah blah and everything has already fallen apart, she can’t handle looking after these kids, she’s fighting with the dads and accusing one or both of being a narcissist and abusive.

Crystal stop reposting posts from ‘the holistic psychologist’ and go see a real psychologist. You need help. Give the kids back to their dads. I know of the oldest’s dad and I know his sisters (not that well) but they’re very normal, nice people and I think he is just trying to work with Crystal and do what’s best for their son. From what I have seen from London’s dad from following since the design twins days is he’s a bit more like Crystal which is probably why they butt heads so much. When they first split up he changed the password of the design twins Instagram account to lock her out of it. There was nothing of it for ages and then one day I opened Instagram and an account called “tossing and turning” was in my feed and I was like what it this? I went to the account and didn’t recognise any of the photos and was like why do I follow this account? I worked out it was the design twins account by going to the tagged photos, Mitch had changed the name (and put his name in the bio), deleted the DT photos and made it his personal account with the 200 000 followers they had. All of the comments on his posts were like “who is this, why do I follow you” from confused people so I think he stopped using it.

Ps. I followed design twins because they genuinely sold really nice stuff (not a hate follow). I’m from the same town as Crystal and a lot of us were following and supporting. They seemed like they were doing really well before they ruined it for themselves with whatever exactly happened there.

Soz for the long post 😂
Wowwww. Now it looks like he’s changed it to a business coaching page? God, these people are all the same smh 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Both of the messages she showed from Matt and Mitch were very reasonable I thought. Especially given her lunacy the last few days. In fact Matt’s was so cordial and businesslike I thought he must have been a caseworker or school staff. Mitch’s was pretty measured as well. If that would have been me watching her spin out with my kid in her care and crying about what a burden they were I would have been all over her ass. And here she is trying to manipulate this like she’s being abused. So gross.

Attachments

Wowwww. Now it looks like he’s changed it to a business coaching page? God, these people are all the same smh 🤦‍♀️
Haha wow and lost at least 65 000 followers. What the point of keeping it to make it private and have 3 photos. Crystal could have kept it going as a design page. This is why I think he’s as bad as she is. Hopefully he’s at least a decent dad because if not poor London 😞

Reactions: 2
I agree. Especially the msg about Jonny. I know this measured, firm, business like but also slightly over it all tone because it’s the one I use when msging my ex husband who is a total narcissist and Disneyland dad. They would be so fed up with dealing with her crap behavior.

Total tit show. Terrible for the kids.

Haha wow and lost at least 65 000 followers. What the point of keeping it to make it private and have 3 photos. Crystal could have kept it going as a design page. This is why I think he’s as bad as she is. Hopefully he’s at least a decent dad because if not poor London 😞
From what I gather from previous posters filling in the blanks for us I think he locked her out of the account at the same time he had her removed from the business ownership. Legally she wouldn’t have had a claim on the Instagram account if she was no longer affiliated with the business so it wasn’t him being an asshole. The story was that she attacked him at work, she was arrested for domestic violence and then committed for a psych stay. Of course she tried to make it look like he was abusing the situation but not long after the business went into liquidation. Not sure where her losing access to the business was in that timeline but I’m guessing after the arrest. I’m also presuming that she would have had a pretty significant hand in stealing customer’s money for him to be able to legally remove her from ownership. He’s probably just sitting on that account in case he has a business that he starts because he wants the instant access to 134,000 followers. I’d probably do the same. At any rate, not saying he’s not an asshole but connecting the dots it sure seams like she was the major problem in that relationship. And then of course there is the cheating allegations that she recently copped to so there’s that.

Reactions: 4
From what I gather from previous posters filling in the blanks for us I think he locked her out of the account at the same time he had her removed from the business ownership. Legally she wouldn’t have had a claim on the Instagram account if she was no longer affiliated with the business so it wasn’t him being an asshole. The story was that she attacked him at work, she was arrested for domestic violence and then committed for a psych stay. Of course she tried to make it look like he was abusing the situation but not long after the business went into liquidation. Not sure where her losing access to the business was in that timeline but I’m guessing after the arrest. I’m also presuming that she would have had a pretty significant hand in stealing customer’s money for him to be able to legally remove her from ownership. He’s probably just sitting on that account in case he has a business that he starts because he wants the instant access to 134,000 followers. I’d probably do the same. At any rate, not saying he’s not an asshole but connecting the dots it sure seams like she was the major problem in that relationship. And then of course there is the cheating allegations that she recently copped to so there’s that.
Nah him taking that account to make it his personal account tells me he’s an attention seeking narcissist just like her. He could have deleted it when the business went under.

Reactions: 5
Ahahahaha. She specifically said intern. 😂 She’s not going to pay them.
She wants an an educated live-in nanny, personal assistant and design assistant for no salary just a place to stay.
duck me sideways 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Absolutely disgusting Crystal. You expect people to work for free because you are so fabulous? Stop bringing in other people to your utter chaos and keep your circle small and get some professional help. No one asked you to put everything out there on social media, you are not doing any service to anyone, sort out your own life first before you start giving everyone else advice. You are diverting the issues you have by the 'I'm helping people ' crap. Help yourself first.

Reactions: 3
She specifically states, “she can work from anywhere” so considering she doesn’t have a 9-5 job, the kids having activities after school would be very manageable for her. Try being a single mum with two kids, working 9-5 and then doing after school activities. She honestly hasn’t got what it takes to do this with her boys - it’s always all about her

Why can’t she do her “designing” while the kids are at school for 6 hours a day? It’s not like she has a toddler home with her all day. I genuinely don’t understand.

Reactions: 6
Crystal, babe. This is called “INDENTURED SERVITUDE”.
---
Oh, now she’s added that she is willing to pay a part time salary. But clearly expecting them to be at her beck and call all week, otherwise why offer the place to stay? If it’s truly a 3 day per week job that she is paying a salary then they don’t need to live in. She’s so bleeping sketchy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow this dose of reality unraveled quicker than I thought.
‘It’s never been all about me.’ Nah babe, that’s pretty normal when you have kids. You can’t want the kids for the content and expect to live a single gal’s lifestyle. Grow the duck up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.