Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see if anyone has said this before but this is my knowledge
Crystals first husband - Mark Wilkinson (father of Jonny)
Crystals second husband - Mitchell Lindsay (father of London)
Jonny’s father is Matt , I believe the message is from him. There are lots of people close to him that are concerned, from what I hear through mutual friends.

Reactions: 11
Ok- so it is the ex.
What a breech of privacy screen grabbing a message of concern from a co parent of your child and posting it to over 100k strangers.
Then going on a rant that more people should be raw and real on their social media.
duck- this blows me away.
---
Jonny’s father is Matt , I believe the message is from him. There are lots of people close to him that are concerned, from what I hear through mutual friends.
You only have to read here to see there are lots of people that don’t even know him who are concerned for his son!
---
I can only imagine how bad it would be if you know them.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Crystal trying to back track and cover up her week by saying it was the best week of her life. Trying to convince us that there’s nothing to see here folks.

All of the sudden it’s the best week of her life but 2 days ago she was crying for hours and sadfishing with melodramatic posts about how she’s not OK and pictures of her swollen eyes. She is happier than a pig in tit with the engagement she got from it, she even showed us her numbers. Because that is what living her life online is all about after all, how much attention she can get. BUT she’s going to write a petulant post and make a few videos telling everybody off who was concerned and to mind their own business! 5 minutes ago she wanted ALL the concern, but not when it has people questioning if she’s unstable. She didn’t ask for your opinion, just your attention!

Now comes the mania again. She was zooming through her bedtime stories, even mentioned how fast she was talking herself. And the psychosis is pretty much a constant, seeing "signs" that aren’t there, thinking ordinary things are all amazing serendipity aligned by God. We’ve seen this pattern play over and over again. She’s got to be bipolar. (Oh sorry, what does she call it - “adrenal fatigue”) She ticks all the boxes for the pattern of depression/mania/psychosis.

It’s shocking that anybody thought she was stable enough to take care of children. Those poor boys, having to live with all of that chaos. SMH.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
All of the sudden it’s the best week of her life but 2 days ago she was crying for hours and sadfishing with melodramatic posts about how she’s not OK and pictures of her swollen eyes. She is happier than a pig in tit with the engagement she got from it, she even showed us her numbers. Because that is what living her life online is all about after all, how much attention she can get. BUT she’s going to write a petulant post and make a few videos telling everybody off who was concerned and to mind their own business! 5 minutes ago she wanted ALL the concern, but not when it has people questioning if she’s unstable. She didn’t ask for your opinion, just your attention!

Now comes the mania again. She was zooming through her bedtime stories, even mentioned how fast she was talking herself. And the psychosis is pretty much a constant, seeing "signs" that aren’t there, thinking ordinary things are all amazing serendipity aligned by God. We’ve seen this pattern play over and over again. She’s got to be bipolar. (Oh sorry, what does she call it - “adrenal fatigue”) She ticks all the boxes for the pattern of depression/mania/psychosis.

It’s shocking that anybody thought she was stable enough to take care of children. Those poor boys, having to live with all of that chaos. SMH.
And her twisted way of justifying why she's oversharing her personal family problems to (mostly) 115K strangers: she HAS no one else to share the bad days with & her followers are her "family". Crystal, you do have family. Your parents & siblings to start with! Don't share all the tit that you did & not expect reaction from your followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And her twisted way of justifying why she's oversharing her personal family problems to (mostly) 115K strangers: she HAS no one else to share the bad days with & her followers are her "family". Crystal, you do have family. Your parents & siblings to start with! Don't share all the tit that you did & not expect reaction from your followers.
Yup. She brags about how she talks to her family daily, her mum & sister are her best friends and we’ve all seen her dad is always showing up to save the day. She brags about this beautiful community of women that she has and every new woman she meets is instantly a “sister from another mother”. So why does she have no support, nobody to share her days with? That’s because the only kind of support she thinks is important is a husband. If that’s the case then maybe she should give the boys back to their dads until she finds a husband and can give them a stable environment. 🤷🏼‍♀️

This part was especially funny. Condemning people for not messaging her to ask how she was or if she needed support. Crystal, honey, why would anybody do that? You’re constantly banging on about how you’ve had the most amazing day that you’ve ever had. The best meeting of your life, the most transformational conversation, how your random encounter was life changing, your home is the most beautiful, your farmers market and community are so special. Why would anybody think you’re not OK when you spend all of your time convincing strangers how amazingly wonderful your life is?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
School of life? 🤮

Every goddamn person gets to do the school of life. Actual school is compulsory, and as Byron Bay has a fairly transient community, I imagine the school keeps a close eye on attendance to ensure students aren’t slipping through the cracks.

Crystal’s son has missed 21% of his schooling to date (6 days out of 29 days) this year at a brand new school.

It always fascinates me that the raw and real Crystal living her best, big life to her own rules has been married twice. That’s fairly pedestrian for someone who believes they are a rule breaker and disrupter. I think a previous poster is right: Crystal puts a lot of value on having a husband.

Reactions: 9
Crystal sharing her insights which she says she never does even though she has shared them before....
Saying she is not a numbers girl even though she lives for the views on her Instagram.
The assumption that just because people are scrolling through their Instagram feed past her reel and it racks up a view, that people have stopped, read what she has had to say and received “help” from it. The narcissism is out of control.
Agree 100% about the mood disorder. With a major case of narcissistic personality disorder

“School of life” cracks me up- what did Johnny learn by the first few days off school this year, I wonder?
That his Mother thought it more important to go to Canada on a whim because she has to be wild and free? I would call that the school of hard knocks.

Those Dads should be putting up some major boundaries about what she shares on Instagram about them and their kids. Didn’t Leila’s ex get a court order to make her stop talking about him? I would be making sure my messages about parenting issues were certainly banned from bring shared, at the very least.

• Heart
It always fascinates me that the raw and real Crystal living her best, big life to her own rules has been married twice. That’s fairly pedestrian for someone who believes they are a rule breaker and disrupter. I think a previous poster is right: Crystal puts a lot of value on having a husband.
My guess is that she relies on the man in her life to regulate her emotions for her. That’s what she thinks support is, a partner absorbing the blows of her wild mood swings and delusion and constantly talking her down off the ledge. That’s probably why both of her marriages busted up. She didn’t take responsibility for herself and managing her illness and expected them to be her saviour.

• Heart
She thrives on the drama. Does stupid things on purpose so she can report to IG about what a wild and crazy woman she is. Gets the attention she’s craving but people are concerned for her kids.
Complains that all the attention she’s now getting isn’t all positive so splashes it all over social media for more attention. It’s just a gross roller coaster.

Acts indignant that people are concerned by her behaviour after she’s spent the last 5 years telling the whole world that she lost custody of her kids because she was institutionalized for her mental health. witch, you can’t have it both ways. If you don’t want people to react to your intentional cry for help then don’t spend your every waking minute making your instability and breakdown your entire identity. This head and her narcissism 🙄

The people contacting her ex for sure know all the gruesome details of just how bad she was/is, not her glossed over version of events, so it’s not like their alarm is unfounded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Boo fucken hoo. It’s not ‘a lot’ by any stretch of the imagination. The POOR ME is infuriating

A2D78BC9-AEF5-414C-8C1D-035DD64A4166.jpeg

The snake on L’s uniform goes against her religion….also is anyone else aware of her “solo mum” status? She doesn’t mention it much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says the woman who built her house/managed the rentals had been following her for a while (pretty sure I remember her saying a while ago she met her when she leased the house) and then not 30 seconds later she contradicts herself and said the woman had only just found her from her meltdown post 2 days ago and reached out. Then tries to pretend like this was some fateful blessing that they met and got together.
How do people watch her pathological lying and still choose to spend time with her? I don’t get it.

And those eyes during her manic rant are bipolar mania eyes if I’ve ever seen them.

Attachments

• Wow
She says the woman who built her house/managed the rentals had been following her for a while (pretty sure I remember her saying a while ago she met her when she leased the house) and then not 30 seconds later she contradicts herself and said the woman had only just found her from her meltdown post 2 days ago and reached out. Then tries to pretend like this was some fateful blessing that they met and got together.
How do people watch her pathological lying and still choose to spend time with her? I don’t get it.

And those eyes during her manic rant are bipolar mania eyes if I’ve ever seen them.
Good catch! She was definitely manic during that rant. Talked so fast I could barely keep up. I can't unsee that last photo collage you put together! 🤯

Also love the way she tries to show she's "Mother of The Year" by posting the photo of London picking out a new toy. You still suck at it Crystal. Who took care of him when you fluttered off to Sydney with Jonny last weekend???

Attachments

Oh my God, is that message from Mitch?
She says in her second slide “men stop treating women like absolute crap” and in the first “when all you know is narcissistic relationships?”
NOW shes trying to pretend that she was and still is being mentally abused?? Fuuucking hell.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.