Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Defensive much, Crystal? You've made their life public, you idiot. This has obviously hit a major nerve with her!
Raw and real! Raw and real!
I agree the whole Instagram highlight reel is bullshit, but sharing with the world (on your ‘business’ account no less) that you don’t want to be a mother, along with the constant fabrications about the timeline and cause of your situation, you cannot whine about questions.

Reactions: 6
She’s really losing her tit. That sounds like it might be a social worker or someone in an official capacity sending that message, maybe school staff? “I’ve had a lot of people concerned”. Wow, wow, wow.
She needs to be more worried about her unhinged behaviour and less about being a witch to people who are concerned when she has literally just sent out a mayday that she is not coping. Those poor kids. If she is this unbalanced on SM imagine how out of control she is behind closed doors.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow. Defensive much, Crystal? You've made their life public, you idiot. This has obviously hit a major nerve with her!
WOWWWW. That’s a text message too. So this person knows her well enough to have her phone number. It’s not the awful side of social media Crystal, it’s your friends or family saying they’ve a LOT of people concerned over the welfare of your children. Maybe get off Instagram and sort that out instead of displaying your incompetence to thousands of strangers on the internet.
I really don’t think she will have full custody for long.
Imagine thinking everyone was as irresponsible as her behind closed doors. No crystal, it’s not just highlight reels - we aren’t the same as you. We actually think things through and prioritise our children.

WOWWWW. That’s a text message too. So this person knows her well enough to have her phone number. It’s not the awful side of social media Crystal, it’s your friends or family saying they’ve a LOT of people concerned over the welfare of your children. Maybe get off Instagram and sort that out instead of displaying your incompetence to thousands of strangers on the internet.
I really don’t think she will have full custody for long.
Imagine thinking everyone was as irresponsible as her behind closed doors. No crystal, it’s not just highlight reels - we aren’t the same as you. We actually think things through and prioritise our children.
Whoever sent it specifically mentioned only Johnny which seems to me like maybe they are a court appointed caseworker re: the custody agreement with his dad, or something along those lines.
---
The fact that she thinks the real problem is that people need to be more “authentic” and expose more distressing personal info about themselves across “all their platforms” is bleeping nuts. Honey, the problem is that you are “authentically” troubled and need an intervention. I agree, it shouldn’t be long now until she’s posting a tearful rant about how she’s lost her kids again.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Whoever sent it specifically mentioned only Johnny which seems to me like maybe they are a court appointed caseworker re: the custody agreement with his dad, or something along those lines.
---
The fact that she thinks the real problem is that people need to be more “authentic” and expose more distressing personal info about themselves across “all their platforms” is bleeping nuts. Honey, the problem is that you are “authentically” troubled and need an intervention. I agree, it shouldn’t be long now until she’s posting a tearful rant about how she’s lost her kids again.
Wow. It’s somewhat of a relief that there’s at least one person out there checking on the kids welfare. Reading that story made my stomach drop. The text message seems well intentioned. She just can’t get off social media for some reason

Reactions: 8
Yeah it sounded to me like it from his dad. I can’t believe she shared that. I mean, I can, because it’s her. But wow.
I wish she would get the help she needs for the sake of her kids.

Reactions: 11
Starts with “M”.
We need some Tamworthers on it.
wow- talk about airing the dirty laundry. Far out.
Crystal- top tip- the raw and real is not working for you. It is backfiring.
You are getting lots of sympathy and “engagement” but it will not end well in terms of those kids.
Put the phone away.

I’m pretty sure the dad’s name does start with M. He was mentioned a few threads ago by someone who knew him….

Reactions: 3
Dunno Johnny’s dad’s name but London’s dad’s name is Mitch. Do you think he has custody of London again and is checking in on her re: Johnny?

Have we seen London with her lately? I think maybe it’s just been Jonny for the last couple of weeks?

Reactions: 4
Yes I thought it sounded like it was from the dad too. Or maybe someone from his family. What a tit show. I just can’t see this ending well for her.

Keep your version of raw and real off your biz account Crystal ffs. I’m a single mum who just bought curtains for my daughter’s room. I’m your sisterhood target audience and I did not buy your bloody curtains because as the designer and self appointed Bunnings brand ambassador you hurt my head. We just want chilled vibes around our curtains and your brand doesn’t align with my values in this season. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. It’s somewhat of a relief that there’s at least one person out there checking on the kids welfare. Reading that story made my stomach drop. The text message seems well intentioned. She just can’t get off social media for some reason
My stomach dropped too. I feel so sorry for Jonny, he’s clearly such a kind hearted boy who has watched his Mum struggle and desperately tries to help her. I hope so much he doesn’t see her posts.

She needs professional help and those kids deserve stability. Thank god that someone is looking out for him and clearly many people are worried about their well-being.

Reactions: 7
It’s always only ever about her. All about attention.
No one in their right mind would share this stuff about their own kids especially with her history.
The eldest boy would be feeling like he needs to parent her and she’d be encouraging that.
Really feel for those boys. How can she be stuffing this up so badly already, half way through term 1.

• Sad
It’s always only ever about her. All about attention.
No one in their right mind would share this stuff about their own kids especially with her history.
The eldest boy would be feeling like he needs to parent her and she’d be encouraging that.
Really feel for those boys. How can she be stuffing this up so badly already, half way through term 1.
Ah- before term 1 even started given she was on the other side of the world when they were supposed to be starting school without even uniforms.
Agreed- at least someone is watching out for Johnny.... Looks like it is falling on deaf ears tho.

• Sad
Crystals oversharing again. I'm sure us tattlers will get a beachside rambling mention tomorrow along with a reel of her dancing on the kitchen counter eye bleeping herself with some bs post about women of God supporting each other. Get real help Crystal.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see if anyone has said this before but this is my knowledge
Crystals first husband - Mark Wilkinson (father of Jonny)
Crystals second husband - Mitchell Lindsay (father of London)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.