Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad Crystal has clarified that it’s ok to have a bad day and it doesn’t mean I need to be locked up or have my child removed from my care for their safety 🙄 She acts like these stories and incidents in her life are so relatable but they’re not relatable at all for 99.9% of parents.

I’ve had plenty of bad days as a single mum and I work in a very emotionally draining role so have lots of stressful days. The difference is I have the self-reflection and emotional intelligence to be able to do what I need to do for my son to make sure he is still cared for, and then to do things to take care of myself so I don’t fall apart like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“The journey is bloody tough and a lot more than I was expecting.”
Being an actual solo mum is tougher than being a pretend solo mum for Instagram? You don’t say? It’s hard work is it? For that whole 5 weeks she’s had them truly solo, with no company in the house? She’s lonely and isolated already?

I’m curious what happened yesterday to her spin her out. Something to do with the kids I’m thinking. I wonder if Jonny’s dad read her the riot act for keeping him out of school for three days so she could flit off to Sydney? He had to have been pissed already when she fucked off to Montreal for 10 days and Jonny missed three days of school then. I feel like there must have been a threat involved for her to mention being locked up or having her kids taken away from her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“The journey is bloody tough and a lot more than I was expecting.”
Being an actual solo mum is tougher than being a pretend solo mum for Instagram? You don’t say? It’s hard work is it? For that whole 5 weeks she’s had them truly solo, with no company in the house? She’s lonely and isolated already?

I’m curious what happened yesterday to her spin her out. Something to do with the kids I’m thinking. I wonder if Jonny’s dad read her the riot act for keeping him out of school for three days so she could flit off to Sydney? He had to have been pissed already when she fucked off to Montreal for 10 days and Jonny missed three days of school then. I feel like there must have been a threat involved for her to mention being locked up or having her kids taken away from her.
That could very well be. And maybe the school said something too. It's obvious she doesn't take their schooling seriously & thinks it's no big deal to just leave. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m on a nature walk she says, whilst talking to Instagram. It’s ok to not be ok and to share how you are feeling. Yes, that’s 100% correct. But maybe tell friends and family how you are feeling… not 115,000 people on your public Instagram.

For a woman who shows every 28hours a day online where are the photos of actual guests at the set up???

“So much to share from one of the best days I’ve ever had”
Funny the day before yesterday was “so special it was life changing”, and then yesterday she melted down and it was one of the worst days she’s ever had. Spun out so bad she had to cry for hours on end, blame her problems on being a lonely single mum for all of 5 weeks, and made sure every stranger online knew about it for maximum sympathy, including a photo with swollen eyes from all the tears.

Crystal, these mood swings really trip you up, babe. Maybe some medication to regulate your emotions wouldn’t be a bad thing? 🤔 And definitely therapy with a qualified clinical psychologist.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to hear about the time she ‘transformed her backyard with her Bunnings curtains all by herself as a strong woman battling mental health while being a single mum and creating the most magical iwd celebration’ for the next 5 years 😴

• Haha
So having 5 friends over for dinner now qualifies as ‘hosting an event’……. ok 🙃

• Haha
At least she feels better. What a rollercoaster the last 72 hours have been. I’m exhausted.

• Haha
So having 5 friends over for dinner now qualifies as ‘hosting an event’……. ok 🙃
Just get everyone to wear white, and even the banalest get-together can be instantly transformed into an "on blank" extravaganza!

Did it give anyone else Midsommar vibes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember this comment from last week? Well she responded. Of course she refused to answer directly once she had breadcrumbed that she wasn’t getting financial support in her post.
So she’s not getting support because she never paid them support, as we’ve speculated, or they are giving her money and she’s deliberately trying to make it seem like they aren’t. Either way, she wants them to look like the bad guys and is being evasive when she could clarify.

68EB4882-305A-493B-9B5E-0B9151FD0BE5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s actually repulsive. She sits there monologuing for hours a week about herself and her life. Someone writes one comment which was clearly meant in a nice way and she goes all passive aggressive and secretive with her response.
Just answer the question. Keep it real and raw. You don’t get child support because you owe years of child support. There. It’s not that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No kidding. She’s the one that put it out there to begin with. If she doesn’t want to elaborate then don’t mention it at all. It must be infuriating to be her ex-husbands and see all of these yarns she is constantly spinning to always make herself a victim at their expense.

Back at the beach yesterday evening and says she didn’t have a chance to “jump on here” on IWD, obviously blocking out how she had filmed herself on her barefoot nature walk talking about her previous day’s meltdown. Is she dissociating or is her mind that scrambled that she doesn’t remember what she did 24 hrs ago?

Then on to claiming only half the table was full at her wild Christian women’s “event” because 9 of them had to cancel last minute. Okkaaayy 😉👌.

Btw, who gets fully dressed with makeup done and then goes for a barefoot walk outside to get their feet absolutely filthy?You know she didn’t go home to wash her feet and probably shoved her dirty hooves into her shoes and went straight to her high tea. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
What was the event? Was it a paid one? That is a lot of cancellations, not sure why she needed to even comment on that. Also, why are they all dressed like instagram circa 2016?

Back at the beach yesterday evening and says she didn’t have a chance to “jump on here” on IWD, obviously blocking out how she had filmed herself on her barefoot nature walk talking about her previous day’s meltdown. Is she dissociating or is her mind that scrambled that she doesn’t remember what she did 24 hrs ago?

Then on to claiming only half the table was full at her wild Christian women’s “event” because 9 of them had to cancel last minute. Okkaaayy 😉👌.

Btw, who gets fully dressed with makeup done and then goes for a barefoot walk outside to get their feet absolutely filthy?You know she didn’t go home to wash her feet and probably shoved her dirty hooves into her shoes and went straight to her high tea. 🤢
Nine women cancelled at the last minute?! Who else here thinks they did so after seeing her meltdown post & stories the day before the "event"? Then she glosses over it saying she's "all about" (so sick of her saying that all the time 🙄) quality over quantity. Sure Crystal, sure. And btw, how do you form "close female friendships" in the space of 2-4 hours? Friendships take time, you have no clue if these women will become "close friends".

I think she only ever got 6 rsvps but needs to say that it was supposed to be more so it looks like it was going to be a huge success. Hence mentioning attendance & cancellation numbers when there was absolutely no need. Also she wanted to set up the whole long table to make it more appealing for her photos so pretending more people were supposed to come helps her justify that.

Btw, at least one of those women who attended is trash so the whole quality over quantity is BS. Typical Christian transphobe. What’s that saying, "There is no hate like Christian love"?
Anywho, she’s a “faith based biz mentor” and she sells mentoring and masterclasses and jewelry and her page is almost identical to Crystal’s w/out the interiors stuff. Another grifter for God. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Her ‘bad day’ before hand is because all those women weren’t coming. They realised they didn’t want to be associated with such a loon after the whirlwind on her stories. They didn’t cancel last minute, she was stroppy because none of them wanted to come. I feel like it was an attempt at some kind of influencer dinner to get the attention of brands, but omg what an epic fail 😅

Her ‘bad day’ before hand is because all those women weren’t coming. They realised they didn’t want to be associated with such a loon after the whirlwind on her stories. They didn’t cancel last minute, she was stroppy because none of them wanted to come. I feel like it was an attempt at some kind of influencer dinner to get the attention of brands, but omg what an epic fail 😅
For sure- which is why she said she was going to cancel it.
Maybe she sent out a bill for it and everyone decided it was a bit pricey for a wild and crazy Christian get together.
---
It would have been quite the disappointment especially as she was saying on stories that this event will start here and spread to the capital cities......
I’m thinking that delusion of grandeur has been busted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.