Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s taken them on date nights “ever since they were born”. Just yesterday she told us she didn’t see one of them from birth until age 1.

I wonder if she realises that her pretty video of the lights on the harbour bridge is lights for world pride? I’m sure her beloved Jesus sky writer doesn’t like the pretty lights.

Also, if you are in Sydney for a marvellous adventure weekend with your son…. just spend time with your son. There can’t be any work on your laptop that could be that urgent on this special weekend that you’ve taken him out of school for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is that it was too far to drop her son at his dads so had to drag him with her to Sydney for “work”.

Reactions: 6
She’ll probably need his help today and tomorrow to set up for the amazing IWD event too. By the look of last nights “we are not normal” video with her sister she may well have a hangover to deal with today as well.

Reactions: 4
She’ll probably need his help today and tomorrow to set up for the amazing IWD event too. By the look of last nights “we are not normal” video with her sister she may well have a hangover to deal with today as well.
He seems like the only sane person in her life

Reactions: 3
Is this white event the event she was organizing? Didn’t see her blab on and on about it.

Oh God. I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say!!!!
What desperados have signed up for that?
wonder if Leila is attending

On blank - en blanc … tomato - tomahto.
Like her bestie Leila, apparently Crystal doesn’t realize that you can find audio pronunciations online either.

• Haha
OMG guys!!!!! I saw the fireworks in the sky on NYE! It’s a message! Just to me! #blessed #zaNy&wiLdcHriStiAnwOman
Did she delete this? I can’t see it.
They’re probably gay fireworks crystal! Your god wouldn’t approve, your cult chooses to interpret the Bible to be hateful towards the community that made Sydney the buzzy place you loved on your little trip.

Did she delete this? I can’t see it.
They’re probably gay fireworks crystal! Your god wouldn’t approve, your cult chooses to interpret the Bible to be hateful towards the community that made Sydney the buzzy place you loved on your little trip.
No it was in reference to her amazement that she could see the sky writing from THE HOTEL SHE WAS STAYING IN!!!! Everyone in Sydney saw it Crystal…cos it was really high up…the whole point of this homophobic act 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ratty extensions are back as well as some fresh lip filler and eyelash extensions

Jesus. 2 months of sole custody and she is cracking like an Easter egg. She had quite the pity party melt down last night and today someone has been talking to her about being medicated, locked up and having her kids taken off of her 👀 Could it be one of their fathers?? Fuuuuck.

Attachments

• Wow
Jesus. 2 months of sole custody and she is cracking like an Easter egg. She had quite the pity party melt down last night and today someone has been talking to her about being medicated, locked up and having her kids taken off of her 👀 Could it be one of their fathers?? Fuuuuck.
Soooooo you did do it for attention? She contradicts herself with every sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like whoever it was that was telling her that she needed to be medicated, locked up and have her kids taken off of her is also telling her that her clients could drop her over this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 5
It is totally ok to have a bad day. We all have them. What is not normal is to air it to strangers to get support through it. She really really needs a full social media detox. If this was one of my teenagers I would be really concerned if this was their coping strategy.
Therapist needed. Regular appointments. Put the phone away.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.