Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I worked in primary care so vax was mandatory. I had 2 pfizer early on
12 weeks after 2nd felt like i was dying.
Blood test then further blood test revealed pernicious anaemia. I was so anaemic i was barely able to stand up. Blood cells too large & flat.
On B12 injections for life and currently on large dose iron tablets for recurring anamia. (Hate iron tablets)
I've no idea if it's related.
However I've since discovered one of my doses was a high risk batch and pernicious anaemia does crop up on yellow card reports.
Wish i hadn't had it but i was a nurse for 30 yrs until 2017 & i thought i was doing the right thing.
Most of my female colleagues had menstrual changes too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

G_man

Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I was one, I think it was the scaremongering which went on, only had 2 (both az, and everyone I know who had that one has had side affects) will never, ever do it again.
The covid vaccine campaign was state backed psychological warfare. The ads, the government coercion. It even caused fall outs within families. It was disgusting what the government and media put us all through.

Reactions: 21

Poddular

VIP Member
I'm on a rage against smug,dumbfuckers who STILL think vaccine deaths and injuries are a conspiracy and are only discussed by nutters. Personally I have no interest in being offended by extreme views people may spew on twitter or fb, I don't care what people say on these platforms. (Reading tattle is more than enough, and if you want to see posts that may offend bereaved loved ones head to the death pool. ) How about being offended by the very real deaths and injuries caused by taking a useless experimental vaccine that most did not even need instead?That was practically forced on to people. Resulting in side-effects.

This thread has never been about blaming every death on the vaccine. I've never mentioned random celebrities deaths. I'm more concerned about people I KNOW to have been affected. But because we won't shut up about it we are ridiculed as cts.

I was in a shop with a closing down sale. As I was looking around I heard a lad asking the owner about the closure and vaguely heard her go on and on about hospital appointments, tests,rapid heart, thyroid, nerve pain and doctors at a loss. As I turned to pay I was shocked as she was only in her 40s. As I was leaving she said to him " I'd rather have taken my chances and fought the covid". The lad replied " aye, that's what me nan says".
A situation I feel played out up and down the country and world. Trusting people suffering.
And anyone standing up for them " sit down nutjob".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

xyzcba

VIP Member
I know of 3 people in my close family and friends circle that have been diagnosed with bowel cancer in the last 6 months. I don’t think I've known anyone with it before. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
Try to go easy on yourself. I know it’s easier said then done but you made your choice with the knowledge you had at the time . It’s not your fault. The pressure to get vaccinated WAS intense.
Thanks, rainbowlemon.

The pressure was obscene. I will never forget or forgive the way anyone was remotely hesitant about the jabs was called a "granny killer" and how there were calls to exclude people from society based on vaxxed status but having to go through all that emotionally feels even worse now it appears to have been for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In hospital…..

And you’re vaccinated.
Eh, no…..
Just the one vaccination…. No, none.
But you obviously had the first one…. Still no.
But everyone had the first one… yeah hun still no.

Have you ever had covid.
No.
Gosh everyone I know has has it.

Everyone….. who’s been vaccinated has had it 😂

I’ve slept in rooms with covid patients, been made use “covid only” toilets, and still haven’t got it….. maybe… I’m a vaccine 😐

• Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
The covid vaccine campaign was state backed psychological warfare. The ads, the government coercion. It even caused fall outs within families. It was disgusting what the government and media put us all through.
It really was wasn't it, before covid, if you met someone you'd say hi, how are you and probably moan about the weather, after the vaccine came out, it was, are you jabbed? Really was a terrible time.

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
The news of the discontinuation of the vaccine for under 50s makes me feel so utterly stupid for getting the two jabs I did consent to.

Apparently I totally wasted my time and endured horrible and lasting side effects for nothing?

• Sad
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
I was one, I think it was the scaremongering which went on, only had 2 (both az, and everyone I know who had that one has had side affects) will never, ever do it again.
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔
---
Remember when everyone was virtue signaling / bragging with their vax cards on social media & changing their profile pics to I've Been Vaccinated! Like it was some wierd cool club (cult).

Hmmmmmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

E84Blair

I would argue that most people at the point of queuing up to get jabbed had no idea just what the risks were (why not I don't know, as it was experimental).

And as a pregnant woman who had it mentioned a lot and even pushed on me a couple of times; I would argue that no pregnant woman would expect a health professional to coerce her into something that wasn't in her best interest, so wouldn't question it and would take their advice.

I was pregnant when the vaccine came out and basic common sense told me to keep that shit the fuck away from my bloodstream. If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maid22

VIP Member
Me either. I was honestly so suprised to see just how many healthy people rushed forward for it.

• Sad
  • Heart

E84Blair

What really irritates me is that I've taken every standard vaccine provided and been content to.
I refuse the clot shot and I'm an "anti-vaxxer".

My worry is that the obedient masses who mindlessly accepted the vaccine and its boosters will never want to admit they were wrong, and that mass denial combined with big pharma's control will mean the truth will never come out.

Why healthy people got a vaccine against the sniffles I will never know.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Thread #23 and I'm still happy I've been selfish granny killer.

Along with my hat. The inside of my windows are also actually now covered in tin foil too. I can still fully open them to get fresh air. I'm actually not even kidding about this because I live on the ground floor. There are outdoor shutters, on the old man's annex, but anyone standing outside my window can peer inside and I'm always half naked. I've checked from outside too and I'm no Guinevere Beck . I don't like my landlord and it was easier than asking for new curtains.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OH.FFS

VIP Member
Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔
Me too. I have severe ME and chose not to make my body any sicker. I’ve had covid twice (once before the tests but as soon as I got it again and tested positive I knew I’d had it at the start of the outbreak). I’m housebound but both times my husband brought it home from work. He took the AZ vaccine in April when he was offered it (we’re both 60), by May he’d had a double heart bypass (a single large clot almost killed him). He’s a very healthy person and has only ever been to the GP twice in the whole of our marriage. Once for a chest infection (over 20 years ago) and once for an allergic reaction (he came in too long contact with a cat and he needed steroids to fully manage it). He was definitely vaccine injured and he said he won’t take another. All the doctors assured him it wasn’t the vaccine but we both know it definitely was.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

LucyJade1994

Hi everyone! I’ve applied for vaccine damage payment as I’ve had 3 doses of Pfizer and since I’ve had my covid vaccines I’ve had muscle spasms in both my top arms and my legs go to sleep frequently, and I had none of this before the covid vaccine. I didn’t want the covid vaccine in the first place but my dad told me to get me as otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to go on holiday as dad was worried they might not have let me go on the plane if I didn’t have it as we were going to Greece in 2022. I regret having it but had it to keep my family happy. My children will not be having it. I have had vaccines when I was a baby and high school and never had any problems like this.

• Sad
  • Heart

Justice4Maddie

I worked in primary care so vax was mandatory. I had 2 pfizer early on
12 weeks after 2nd felt like i was dying.
Blood test then further blood test revealed pernicious anaemia. I was so anaemic i was barely able to stand up. Blood cells too large & flat.
On B12 injections for life and currently on large dose iron tablets for recurring anamia. (Hate iron tablets)
I've no idea if it's related.
However I've since discovered one of my doses was a high risk batch and pernicious anaemia does crop up on yellow card reports.
Wish i hadn't had it but i was a nurse for 30 yrs until 2017 & i thought i was doing the right thing.
Most of my female colleagues had menstrual changes too.
I had my vaccines over a year ago - never had any issues with my fertility etc. No history of miscarriages. This is significant because I’ve had 6 since my first vaccine. My period is all over the place. Don’t know if it’s vaccine related or not but odd coincidence…

• Sad
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I can't believe it was 3 years ago when we had lockdown! Folks scrabbling for bog rolls, pasta, rice etc! Can never see it happening again after the lies etc, and as for the vaccine, most of us was too scared not to have it, though I always had a gut feeling it wasn't right, but hey had 2, the last one gave me a dead arm for months, would never ever do it again.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Me either. I was honestly so suprised to see just how many healthy people rushed forward for it.