COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still unjabbed and will never get it. Will never understand why anyone with a decent immune system will want it 🤔
Me either. I was honestly so suprised to see just how many healthy people rushed forward for it.

Reactions: 14
Me either. I was honestly so suprised to see just how many healthy people rushed forward for it.
I was one, I think it was the scaremongering which went on, only had 2 (both az, and everyone I know who had that one has had side affects) will never, ever do it again.

• Sad
  • Heart
I was one, I think it was the scaremongering which went on, only had 2 (both az, and everyone I know who had that one has had side affects) will never, ever do it again.
The covid vaccine campaign was state backed psychological warfare. The ads, the government coercion. It even caused fall outs within families. It was disgusting what the government and media put us all through.

Reactions: 21
Me too. I have severe ME and chose not to make my body any sicker. I’ve had covid twice (once before the tests but as soon as I got it again and tested positive I knew I’d had it at the start of the outbreak). I’m housebound but both times my husband brought it home from work. He took the AZ vaccine in April when he was offered it (we’re both 60), by May he’d had a double heart bypass (a single large clot almost killed him). He’s a very healthy person and has only ever been to the GP twice in the whole of our marriage. Once for a chest infection (over 20 years ago) and once for an allergic reaction (he came in too long contact with a cat and he needed steroids to fully manage it). He was definitely vaccine injured and he said he won’t take another. All the doctors assured him it wasn’t the vaccine but we both know it definitely was.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
The covid vaccine campaign was state backed psychological warfare. The ads, the government coercion. It even caused fall outs within families. It was disgusting what the government and media put us all through.
It really was wasn't it, before covid, if you met someone you'd say hi, how are you and probably moan about the weather, after the vaccine came out, it was, are you jabbed? Really was a terrible time.

Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔
---
Remember when everyone was virtue signaling / bragging with their vax cards on social media & changing their profile pics to I've Been Vaccinated! Like it was some wierd cool club (cult).

Hmmmmmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔
---
Remember when everyone was virtue signaling / bragging with their vax cards on social media & changing their profile pics to I've Been Vaccinated! Like it was some wierd cool club (cult).

Hmmmmmm 🤔
Hope those who did that had their hard drives checked, cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever monga. You’ve done this before to other posters.
Done what? Made you drop the mask and post your true feelings on those unfortunates that died due to covid vaccines 🙄 jeez I’m some girl fir one girl 😂 … Maybe it’s my overly narcissistic personality, or deranged thinking.. who knows 😅
---
Maybe one of the reasons it’s quietly disappeared 😉
---
Some people are so scared they still can’t leave their home, the Irish gov had to launch a campaign to try and undo the psychological damage they created.
---
Hope those who did that had their hard drives checked, cringe
I’m sure there were ones bragging on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Done what? Made you drop the mask and post your true feelings on those unfortunates that died due to covid vaccines 🙄 jeez I’m some girl fir one girl 😂 … Maybe it’s my overly narcissistic personality, or deranged thinking.. who knows 😅
You’re unbelievable monga, still twisting what I said. You’ve done this many times before - lied and twisted what people have said. You clearly cannot converse properly.

Last edited:
Maybe it was "psychological warfare" pressuring people to get the vaccine but given that a couple of generations ago, young men were sent to their deaths on the beaches of Normandy fighting for liberty, it really does show how pathetic people are that they would surrender liberty if their arm is slightly twisted.

Even if the vaccine was 100% safe and hasn't killed anyone, the cult mentality to get the vaccine was bleeping deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Prefrontalmedialcortex You have a position that you believe the CV is safe and effective and you also take offence when deaths are speculated on thats very clear

We are all entitled to have opinions but nobody can avoid the facts CV was granted under emergency use and the public were heavily influenced into making decisions without being fully informed

There is nothing illogical about refusing treatment that is under emergency use but those that don’t want CV are called anti vax and CTs does that make any sense?

That’s a genuine question for anybody that uses those labels to dismiss the position of others what makes you think it’s fair or accurate

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re unbelievable monga, still twisting what I said. You’ve done this many times before - lied and twisted what people have said. You clearly cannot converse properly.
Don’t know why I keep having to go over old ground but it’s very clear what you were insinuating, now you’re so desperate to claw back to damage you’re accusing me of being a liar aswel 🙄 you can always use the ignore button and go back to that other group of people that hate CT so much they spend all their time reading and obsessing over them , so much so that it seems they can’t tell fact from fiction ,as is the case here.
---
Finally making headlines.

View attachment 2092194
We know who the crackpots really are and it’s not the families fighting for justice or those that get where they’re coming from 😉
---
@Prefrontalmedialcortex You have a position that you believe the CV is safe and effective and you also take offence when deaths are speculated on thats very clear

We are all entitled to have opinions but nobody can avoid the facts CV was granted under emergency use and the public were heavily influenced into making decisions without being fully informed

There is nothing illogical about refusing treatment that is under emergency use but those that don’t want CV are called anti vax and CTs does that make any sense?

That’s a genuine question for anybody that uses those labels to dismiss the position of others what makes you think it’s fair or accurate
But not when it’s them speculating, talk about double standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I don’t agree with evey death being attributed to the vaccine even when it is not and people are adamant when the cause of death is something else.

Yes I believe the vaccine is safe and effective, plenty of studies to back this up… but there are risks and side effects as with most things.
---
Don’t know why I keep having to go over old ground but it’s very clear what you were insinuating, now you’re so desperate to claw back to damage you’re accusing me of being a liar aswel 🙄 you can always use the ignore button and go back to that other group of people that hate CT so much they spend all their time reading and obsessing over them , so much so that it seems they can’t tell fact from fiction ,as is the case here.
---
But not when it’s them speculating, talk about double standards.
I am not clawing back anything. It is clear what I said but you continue to twist my words and deflect. So you can continue to lie when I have posted my comments time and time again where it is clear that I said if we go by your logic AND I also said there are side effects risks with the vaccine.

Just a little reminder:
IMG_1219.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So sad. I thought the vax companies were given immunity of all legal liability (🚩) and so any payout would come from the taxpayers?
Yeah it’s hard to work out the legal standpoint when it comes to these vaccines. Looks like the MSM are trying to scapegoat AstraZeneca which is interesting because all of the vaccine manufacturers cause similar injuries. They all need suing imo.

I don’t agree with evey death being attributed to the vaccine even when it is not and people are adamant when the cause of death is something else.

Yes I believe the vaccine is safe and effective, plenty of studies to back this up… but there are risks and side effects as with most things.
Over 10 years research and development with mRNA and there are still challenges to overcome but you are saying you believe the CV developed and deployed under emergency use is safe and effective?

Also sorry you didn’t answer my question do you think its fair or accurate to label those who refuse CV as anti vax and CT?

Totally agree if only I could turn back the clock. I will never have another jab for anything....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Prefrontalmedialcortex .

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

Just how exactly are you defining "effective here"?
Are you absolutely sure you aren't in massive denial ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.