COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of 3 people in my close family and friends circle that have been diagnosed with bowel cancer in the last 6 months. I don’t think I've known anyone with it before. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know of 3 people in my close family and friends circle that have been diagnosed with bowel cancer in the last 6 months. I don’t think I've known anyone with it before. Heartbreaking.
One of the mum's from school has bowel cancer diagnosed in the last 6-9 months. Mum has breast cancer, potentially spread to her lungs (had pet scan today), another lady in her village has breast cancer diagnosed around the same time as her. A guy I know had lung cancer and my exs nan passed away in Oct from an aggressive cancer.
My granny passed from a brain tumor when I was a toddler and I've not known anyone to have cancer since then until the last 6 months

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
so sorry to hear of all these tragedies, had many in my circle too in last two years where previously there had been nothing.

What is really concerning is how the unaware just explain away all this with ‘well he didn’t get to see a dr during lockdown’ or ‘well, they had an underlying issue’ or ‘ well he had cancer in the past’ or ‘people have heart attacks every day’.

As we know all these excuses and others like it, are absolute dog tit and up until recently for me living in a big city down south, people were reluctant to address elephant in the room but now thankfully, people can’t escape it anymore and it’s becoming glaring and frightening obvious.

my friends and I who think the same way really do believe the jab ingredients if not killing you outright, serve a sole purpose to bring about terminal cancer.

Isn’t it interesting how Pfizer just bought a cancer drug making laboratory. how more billions in profits is that?
---
The Pussy cat doll singer in the snippet above mentioned that it was removed following one death....

I'm just surprised the the eyedrop patients have not told been told it's all in their head. o_O
Really sorry Rainbow, just saw you had also posted Jessica’s story and thank you! I just got that interiew she did from my cousin in the U.S this morning and posted it without looking to see if it had already posted. I also added some comments to it, if you’re at all interested. Thank you for posting it first. Really hope everyone takes about 30 minutes to listen to it, it’s so important and she explains everything so well, poor love.
---
Something to look out for although it seems to be the US that’s impacted.
https://news.sky.com/story/recalled...blindness-and-eyeball-removals-in-us-12835953Recalled artificial tears eye drops linked to death, blindness and eyeball removals in US
Monga, in my humble opinion for what it’s worth, probably not much lol, is that from all the extensive reading and research I’ve done, if there is a story in the news like this, do the complete opposite. Everything has become a sordid money grubbing, lying game in the world of big pharma and it would be great if people started understanding exactly what is going on.

When you read a story like the eye drop drama, it‘s either one rival pharma company trying to smear and ensure profit loss for another pharma company by planting dirty stories OR it has been discovered that there is an ingredient in these eye drops that can in some way shape or form help with jab symptoms, so they obviously want to stop people from taking them until they figure out how to repackage these eye drops and release the new product themselves, reaping profits OR, they want to deliberately demonise the product to make it appear the eye drops can give you symptoms close to what jab gives you so it can be like ‘this person lost their eye sight as result of the drops’ because of course, it could never be a jab side effect, oh no.

In the U.S they have been trying furiously to get people to stop eating eggs, by raising prices considerable, destroying farms or generally trying to demonise egg consumption, because it was recently found there is an ingredient in egg yolk that can help the harmful effects of the jab.

Just wanted to mention all this to help the cause and make people more savvy to evil goings on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone! I’ve applied for vaccine damage payment as I’ve had 3 doses of Pfizer and since I’ve had my covid vaccines I’ve had muscle spasms in both my top arms and my legs go to sleep frequently, and I had none of this before the covid vaccine. I didn’t want the covid vaccine in the first place but my dad told me to get me as otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to go on holiday as dad was worried they might not have let me go on the plane if I didn’t have it as we were going to Greece in 2022. I regret having it but had it to keep my family happy. My children will not be having it. I have had vaccines when I was a baby and high school and never had any problems like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone! I’ve applied for vaccine damage payment as I’ve had 3 doses of Pfizer and since I’ve had my covid vaccines I’ve had muscle spasms in both my top arms and my legs go to sleep frequently, and I had none of this before the covid vaccine. I didn’t want the covid vaccine in the first place but my dad told me to get me as otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to go on holiday as dad was worried they might not have let me go on the plane if I didn’t have it as we were going to Greece in 2022. I regret having it but had it to keep my family happy. My children will not be having it. I have had vaccines when I was a baby and high school and never had any problems like this.
How does that work, does a medical professional have to refer you or is it self referral? I hope you’re successful in your claim .

Reactions: 8
How does that work, does a medical professional have to refer you or is it self referral? I hope you’re successful in your claim .
I did it on the nhs website as I am in the uk. I think I won’t be successful as the vaccine hasn’t made me severely disabled. I think you only get vaccine payment if you are severely disabled caused by the vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else known anyone to have a collapsed lung post vaccine? A colleague had a reaction to the covid jabs and was in hospital for 3 days, all relating to his lungs. He had them about 18 months ago and last week he was out walking like he always does and all of a sudden collapsed in pain and couldn’t breathe, blue light to hospital and it’s discovered he’s now got a collapsed lung. Can’t help but think it’s stemming from the lung issues he had post vaccine.
Everything is possible:

---
I did it on the nhs website as I am in the uk. I think I won’t be successful as the vaccine hasn’t made me severely disabled. I think you only get vaccine payment if you are severely disabled caused by the vaccine.
Hope you do get something though I can imagine it will be like trying to get blood out of a stone.

You have to prove that you have become 60% disabled.
---
Not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but it there any hope of recovery for those of us who feel like they’ve been left mildly injured by the COVID vaccines. My issues have been palpitations, twitching, generally feeling awful and I’ve just discovered I have low bone density of my hips which may or may not be related.

I’ve tried googling but nothing of any use in the results.
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply.

My brother had a bad reaction to his second Pfizer dose. He’s much better now then he was when he first had it. It left him completely unable to walk at one point and it was extreme pain for the next 5 months+, but he’s not been running or training for like he used to.

His stuff was neurological though.

If you also search for the alternative and prepping thread I got lots of advice. He was also on lots of medications. He is currently working as a junior doctor, so we weren’t anti pharma.

We tried practically everything at once. CBD drinks for the pain. Turmeric, Lots of massages. I bought the hot stones from Amazon and used Lush’s massage bar with peppermint oil. He was doing the Epsom salts daily. He had a better diet with lots of meat and salmon too.

I would really suggest taking baby steps to make small changes and trying to take better care of yourself. I do think it is possible to get better and not hopeless. Please keep posting if you need support. I was only believed on the CT thread it and it meant a lot to me to have that support.
---
so sorry to hear of all these tragedies, had many in my circle too in last two years where previously there had been nothing.

What is really concerning is how the unaware just explain away all this with ‘well he didn’t get to see a dr during lockdown’ or ‘well, they had an underlying issue’ or ‘ well he had cancer in the past’ or ‘people have heart attacks every day’.

As we know all these excuses and others like it, are absolute dog tit and up until recently for me living in a big city down south, people were reluctant to address elephant in the room but now thankfully, people can’t escape it anymore and it’s becoming glaring and frightening obvious.

my friends and I who think the same way really do believe the jab ingredients if not killing you outright, serve a sole purpose to bring about terminal cancer.

Isn’t it interesting how Pfizer just bought a cancer drug making laboratory. how more billions in profits is that?
---

Really sorry Rainbow, just saw you had also posted Jessica’s story and thank you! I just got that interiew she did from my cousin in the U.S this morning and posted it without looking to see if it had already posted. I also added some comments to it, if you’re at all interested. Thank you for posting it first. Really hope everyone takes about 30 minutes to listen to it, it’s so important and she explains everything so well, poor love.
---

Monga, in my humble opinion for what it’s worth, probably not much lol, is that from all the extensive reading and research I’ve done, if there is a story in the news like this, do the complete opposite. Everything has become a sordid money grubbing, lying game in the world of big pharma and it would be great if people started understanding exactly what is going on.

When you read a story like the eye drop drama, it‘s either one rival pharma company trying to smear and ensure profit loss for another pharma company by planting dirty stories OR it has been discovered that there is an ingredient in these eye drops that can in some way shape or form help with jab symptoms, so they obviously want to stop people from taking them until they figure out how to repackage these eye drops and release the new product themselves, reaping profits OR, they want to deliberately demonise the product to make it appear the eye drops can give you symptoms close to what jab gives you so it can be like ‘this person lost their eye sight as result of the drops’ because of course, it could never be a jab side effect, oh no.

In the U.S they have been trying furiously to get people to stop eating eggs, by raising prices considerable, destroying farms or generally trying to demonise egg consumption, because it was recently found there is an ingredient in egg yolk that can help the harmful effects of the jab.

Just wanted to mention all this to help the cause and make people more savvy to evil goings on!
No need to apologise. I posted just the intro not the full thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is from last year and why it could lead to increased cases.

Reactions: 6

The “Turbo Cancers” we spoke of yesterday.

The deluge is starting. took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.
What a ridiculous thing to say. Serious illnesses and deaths occured before Covid and the vaccine rollout.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Same here, muscle twitches especially at night and when trying to sleep. Seeing a doctor next week and I’m going to ask if my issues could be related to Pfizer.
Do you need any doctors notes to apply for the vaccine damage payment?

• Sad
  • Heart
What a ridiculous thing to say. Serious illnesses and deaths occured before Covid and the vaccine rollout.
You pointing out serious illness and death occurred before CV seems ridiculous to me

Are you saying there is no possibility at all that the CV can have an effect with cancer?

Exactly you stated a blindingly obvious fact that’s why I found it ridiculous

Original poster is talking in the context of cancer

You haven’t answered the question on possibility of CV effects on cancer why is that?
The original poster doesn’t seem to think so by sharing the article of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s son cancer diagnosis followed by this comment:

“…took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.”

Because I don’t there is any evidence.

The original poster doesn’t seem to think so by sharing the article of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s son cancer diagnosis followed by this comment:

“…took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.”

Because I don’t there is any evidence.
The fact it would take time for effects to show post CV some said 2 years is ridiculous? Maybe I’m reading that wrong

Reactions: 2
That’s the fab thing about the internet. We can all have different takes. I would ask you to be kind and not sound rude, please, in your responses. I wouldn’t dream of responding to a post of yours with “what a ridiculous thing to say” even if I thought it was utterly ridiculous, because I respect everyone's opinions equally.

By the way, for all those questioning Rod Stewart‘s latest tour pull out due to illness, remember, he was the one calling the unvaccinated “killers” and demanding “vaccinated only” people around him at all times.

Oh dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
By the way, for all those questioning Rod Stewart‘s latest tour pull out due to illness, remember, he was the one calling the unvaccinated “killers” and demanding “vaccinated only” people around him at all times.
I didn't know he was ill or that he was a covid jab extremist 🙁 quite ironic those who were so nasty about others who said no, are now the ones suffering.

• Sad
I didn't know he was ill or that he was a covid jab extremist 🙁 quite ironic those who were so nasty about others who said no, are now the ones suffering.
Dead right, PPP. There’s a trend on other websites of celebrities (and regular people) that have all ‘died suddenly’ at a relatively young age with no prior illnesses, and people combing back through their social media to find they were almost always the ones posting all that “Anti-vaxxers must die” blarney. Oh dear. Karma an all that.

Latest is this actor fella Lance Reddick, I’ve no idea who he was to be fair but apparently he’s well famous, he was posting in April 2021 after he got the jab that anyone who didn’t get it was a ”total dick”. Oh dear love. Looks like the ‘total dicks’ had the last laugh.

By the way, prob been said on here before, but the gall of people calling other people ‘anti vaxxers’. No one was anti vaccine at all (save probably for a few crusties around the country here and there). All of us have had many vaccines in our lives and always listened to our doctors. so that title of ‘anti vaxxer’ was such a cheap shot by weak wet blankets who for once in their lives could feel slightly superior about something.

Reactions: 9
Same here, muscle twitches especially at night and when trying to sleep. Seeing a doctor next week and I’m going to ask if my issues could be related to Pfizer.
Do you need any doctors notes to apply for the vaccine damage payment?
Not sure, you can upload documents but I didn’t have any documents to uploads as I didn’t have any evidence as I haven’t been to the drs about it I am worried because if I go they will say why didn’t you come to us sooner?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.